Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:07 PM
    Liked 1,348 Times in 925 Posts

In another thread I mentioned how I don't like monkeys - don't know why, I just do. Maybe it's Darwin. Maybe it's seeing too many "cute" hallmark cards that featured monkeys making funny faces. Maybe it's those damn flying monkeys in the "Wizard of Oz" - nah, that can't be it - I wanted a monkey when I was a kid and I'd already seen that. Don't know what it is, I just don't like 'em.
    Same goes for clowns (and this includes mimes), snakes and bugs.
    And food...I don't mind eating it (as long as it's presentable) but I don't like making it or cleaning dishes or anything else where I might actually touch it - yeck! Ol' jack007 is lucky he got fed as a child! Fortunately he can handle the job pretty much on his own now!
    Anyway, what kinds of things are your bugaboos - not looking for peoples' actions - we've had threads on that - but just things that give you the willies...
    Speaking of ol' jack, doesn't seem to care for ol' Chuck E. Cheese - he loves to go there and eat pizza and play, but as soon as the ol' rat comes out, he burrows his head in his arms and tries to hide, all the while shaking and usually screaming. That and automated car washes! Doesn't particularly care for those, either!

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Under cooked food-when I cook (or order) burgers, steak, chicken etc I insist that it be nuked. Fortunately my wife is the same way, but my parents are another story. When I was a kid we always used to make pizza at home. I was the only one who liked things properly cooked, so I was outvoted, meaning the ground beef, bacon and hot dogs were always barely cooked, which was disgusting. The damn bacon was like chewing gum. Just last weekend I was at my parents house and they wanted us to stay for dinner. Mom said she was cooking chicken, but I quickly put a stop to that, knowing it would be undercooked and vomit inducing. Instead, I offered to go out in the cold and barbeque hamburgers, which I promptly cremated. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Those nose strips that people use to clean out their pores. [img]graemlins/scared.gif[/img] Periodically my wife will use those, and I insist she stay in another room so I don't have to look at them. Those things freak me out! What's even stupider is that they are so expensive and yet her skin is always worse after she uses them.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

there's no choice but to cremate your burgers. there's so many diseases and shit you can get from that.

things i don't dig. um, kraft dinner is sooo gross. it just is.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Undercooked food is nasty! Yuck [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]
    I am awesome

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

You know what I really hate?

Indian givers.

No, I take that back.

"Just once I'd like to do the right thing and not get punished for it."

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Getting old food at drive thru's makes me real sick
    smells like...me!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 06:30 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts

No new VH bugs the shit out of me.
    "It's now officially 5150 time!!!"

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:34 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    I dunno if this counts, but I cannot watch a person carry a whole watermelon without getting the giggles. Part watermelons is fine.

Whole ones just.....gets to me.

.....No, I dunno either....LOL
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well, have you ever been out to dinner and had your food served with someones hair attched to it?
    [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img] Or, you're out to dinner and you're seated near people that don't realize people are trying to eat dinner while their [img]graemlins/yell.gif[/img] ing about so and so's clogged toilet, and how she used a spoon to remove the shit with a spoon before so and so got home, so he wouldn't see her shit....and then so and so didn't bother to throw the freakin spoon away [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img] I wanted to write about this to the newspaper so that these chickies got in trouble for gossiping shit about their other friend [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Good Enough
    Last Online

08.17.07 @ 05:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by ANGEL4U:
    Or, you're out to dinner and you're seated near people that don't realize people are trying to eat dinner while their [img]graemlins/yell.gif[/img] ing about so and so's clogged toilet, and how she used a spoon to remove the shit with a spoon before so and so got home, so he wouldn't see her shit....and then so and so didn't bother to throw the freakin spoon away [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img] I wanted to write about this to the newspaper so that these chickies got in trouble for gossiping shit about their other friend [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    LOL! Now that's too funny! You SHOULD write!! Wouldn't they just DIE [img]redface.gif[/img]

Bugs me when you buy a cup of coffee, and it's got that nasty OLD OVERBREWED taste [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]
    "May you die at age 128, in bed, shot to death by a jealous lover" DLR 2002

Good Enough
    Last Online

08.17.07 @ 05:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That Verizon commercial where the goofy looking guy in the glasses walks around with his cell phone and says "Can you hear me now? Good!"

Why does it annoy me so much? Because I can't be heard on my cell phone from anywhere in my house... when that dork can hear from the middle of Timbucktwo!

I called them and asked them to send him to my house and try his test. They told me that they have the best cellular network in the country... there are just some holes... and I happen to live in one [img]graemlins/yell.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]
    "May you die at age 128, in bed, shot to death by a jealous lover" DLR 2002

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

DOA
    Last Online

03.10.06 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by LA:
    [QB]That Verizon commercial where the goofy looking guy in the glasses walks around with his cell phone and says "Can you hear me now? Good!"

[img]graemlins/yell.gif[/img] That commercial drives me nuts!

The thing that really drives me crazy, are the lazy people who refuse to brush the snow off there cars. It only takes a few minutes. It's not a hard thing to do! Ever drive behind one of these people? It's like having your own little snow storm
    Red Rocker Face Down in Cabo!!!

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Billy, you need to go back at traumatic life events POST wanting to have a monkey. Thats wierd dude. Dont know what to say.. People just dont STOP wanting monkeys dude...

Goo.... Thats .....uhmmm.....your a nutty bastard you know that right?

Bugs me...hmm. Brad bugs me. And people like socalchelle bug me (she wants me badly). Uhhmmm.... I guess not getting nooky bugs me. And quitting smoking bugs me too. Usually, many things bug me when I'm quitting smoking...kinda like everything. I'm sure there is more.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen, Fair Warning, Diver Down, 1984, OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk, Mean Street, Jump, Feels So Good, The Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Goo:
    I dunno if this counts, but I cannot watch a person carry a whole watermelon without getting the giggles. Part watermelons is fine.

Whole ones just.....gets to me.

.....No, I dunno either....LOL
    Dude... you seem to need some serious help..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    I'm a Dirty-Faced Kid... so could some cute female do me the favor and lick me clean, please?!<br /><br />"Nobody rules these streets at night but me... the ATOMIC PUNK!" - DLR (1978)<br /><br />"This must be just like living in paradise... and I don't wanna go home" - DLR (1988)<br /><br />"So put it off until judgment day... I bear the cross on judgment day" - Sammy Hagar (1991)<br /><br />Obey the DFK!<br /><br /><b>IF YOU'RE DFK... YOU'RE DFK 4 LIFE!</b>

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:07 PM
    Liked 1,348 Times in 925 Posts

Originally posted by Cabo5150:

The thing that really drives me crazy, are the lazy people who refuse to brush the snow off there cars. It only takes a few minutes. It's not a hard thing to do! Ever drive behind one of these people? It's like having your own little snow storm
    :guilty: