Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Condit is on!!

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm watching this guy, and using EVERYTHING I've ever learned about body language, language manipulation, etc, leads me to one conclusion:

This guy is lying his ass off, and dodging questions left and right.

Got any policemen well-versed in interrogation here? Psychology experts? Ally Walker of 'Profiler'? Psychics? Columbo? Matlock? I would LOVE to hear your opinions.

He's blinking while answering at odd times, looking away, steering questions into odd angles, etc. But the eye language and the well-rehearsed story-telling is making this guy look guilty as sin.
    Don't bark at me...<b>I</b> didn't name ya.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 966 Times in 387 Posts

yep. what a lyin fuck [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 08:07 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Could not beleive that SCUM BAG!! When I turned that on I asked my girlfriend if she thought he was involved in it she said yes, I said no. Well my opinion has now changed.

God what a fucking jackass, I was hoping Connie would smash him in the face. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Stuttering John should get a shot at asking him some questions. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 966 Times in 387 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OLO:
    Stuttering John should get a shot at asking him some questions. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hee hee..

"uh mi mi mister kakandit..did you eeeva eva have sex wif dat uh uh uh girl from dc? didja do kinky stuff to huh? c'mon down and and and talk ta howad"

JMJ [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

He came off terrible in that interview. What kills me is, he keeps going back to the "out of respect for my family, I won't talk about that" line. What a load of shit. If he truly respects his family, MAYBE HE SHOULD STOP FUCKING ANYONE WHO ISN'T HIS WIFE!

And I loved the way he was splitting hairs on the Clinton sex full disclosure issue while making excuses for keeping things to himself and not being willing to discuss them. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Cover Bands from Pasadena
    Favorite VH Song

Babe Don't leave Me Alone
    Last Online

09.05.15 @ 12:20 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AbeVanHalen:
    Psychology experts? I would LOVE to hear your opinions.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I'm hardly an expert I do have a fair bit of training in psych.

The thing that caught my attention right away was his physiology. I don't think his heart rate went above it's resting state once. The eye patterns didn't present any direct evidence for lying but they did indicate that he was spewing out rehearsed responses, surprise surprise.

I also noticed how defensive he was, which is odd, for a person telling the "truth".

His refusal to actually answer the questions was the biggest indicator to me that he's a lying sack of shit, although whether it's about being involved in the disappearance of Sondra, or that fact that he can't keep his dick in his pant is unclear.

His belief that polygraphs prove anything is horseshit; they're an investigative tool that measures galvanic skin response (sweat), heart rate, and pulse. If he has too much coffee before taking it, or had a tack in his shoe to prick himself, or was nervous the results could indicate something completely different then accurate results. In fact, if a person's innocent, they have a greater chance of providing false-positive result, then a positive-positive result. In Canada they're not admissible in court at all due to their unreliability.
    His techniques of steering questions away from himself and in the direction he desired did more to hurt his credibility then anything.

I would say he's defiantly not being straight about some things, that's for sure, but about WHAT, is a different question.
    My Band
    Baluchitherium

Last Online

01.24.08 @ 09:30 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Condit's a complete weakling, a coward, a child and just plain crooked. Read the interview for yourself. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/08/23/condit.transcript/

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

HE DID IT

There is no Friken doubt in my mind after seeing that piece of shit last night.
    David Tyler Levi

Last Online

12.11.17 @ 07:28 PM
    Liked 1,026 Times in 501 Posts

Gary "Conned-it" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

A spewing geyser of bullshit, that guy...

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My guesses:

He knocked Chandra up. She wanted loads of $$ or she would go public with the story (and to his wife). He quietly gets her internship revoked. Tells her to take a train during her time off to go to CA, which would give her a couple days of travel without anyone suspecting anything unusual.

He has someone kill her; body dismembered and sold to various Cambodian restaurants, used as chum for sharks on Florida beaches, or fed to wolves, OR she was cremated shortly thereafter, her ashes scattered by the wind.

By the time anyone noticed she was missing, no trace of her remained.

The whole thing was cleverly executed to allow Condit many technicalities if it was to ever come out that he was involved, hence the evasiveness prevalent in his interview(s).

But, no body, no weapon, no forensic evidence suggesting murder, no witnesses, there isn't much of a court case. As long as he qualifies for his pension, he only needs to string everyone along up to that point; after which, he will likely never speak about the subject in public again. Nor would he feel any need to run for re-election.

This, of course, is just ONE possible scenario. But one thing is for sure-the guy is a liar and a scumbag. This much, to me, is NOT speculation.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

05.18.09 @ 11:19 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

What stuns me is that he's going up for re-election under the impression he still has a political future. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Then again, this is America, where confessed liars and adulterers get high approval ratings upon their exit from office! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    I'm one of those crazies on your block.

writing

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Condipshit... Total turd-nibbler.

What cracked me up most was the way he tried pimping Bubba Bastard's playbook. He tried pawning himself off as the victim of the media, and that he was entitled to privacy. Ugh. After months of evading questions, form the media and the police, he made it seem as if he has been somehow put out by having been made to answer for anything. He shouldn't be preying upon interns, first of all. But if the one (notice how I'm trying to be optimistic) intern he is sleeping with is missing, I don't think it's too much to ask of him to answer questions, even if the questions are repeated. (Anyone notice how he slipped that in? Like since he's been asked something once he shouldn't be asked again?) He seems to feel he's been wronged. Dick.

If he's going to be more silent than a monk on a mountaintop, only to come outside to throw away a watch box he got from another woman, and get caught doing so ( ! ), then he's nuts to not expect people to feel he needs to sack up and answer questions. Not only about a woman he was once intimate with (oh, wait, I can't actually say he was "intimate" with her, right? :rolleyes [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img], but his behavior.

So what if the watch box was irrelevant to the Levy case? It shows that he was tampering with the investigation, if only to cover up yet another affair. He knew the cops were going to search his place, and he was trying to unload what he thought could be damaging, personally. Anyone that believes his bullshit about cleaning out his office is crazy. That box was at his place. I bet the cops wouldn't even have said jack about it if they were to have noticed it - But since he knew it was from a prior affair he got paranoid and wanted to get rid of it. And the jackass got caught throwing it away. Serves him right. He would have us believe it's an unimportant issue, but it says so much about him. Imagine if he threw away something that was important to the investigation, and no one had ever seen him do it... It just so happened that the watch box most likely means nothing to the case. But it says volumes about him. I thought Chung would have nailed him if she'd dug a little deeper on that point.

His excuse that Mrs. Levy must have "misunderstood" him when she asked if he had been having an affair with Chandra was the lowest. He was doing his best to call the woman a liar and not actually do it.

Having said that, I don't think he had anything to do with Chandra's disappearance. The only things he seems to be guilty of (at this point) are having affairs left and right behind the back of his doormat of a wife [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] , being a bold-faced liar (shocking for a politician, eh?), and impeding an investigation that the DC police most likely never would have solved - Even if they had they been present to witness whatever the hell happened to Chandra. (Do the DC police have close ties to the police in Bolder, CO? Damn, both departments suck.)

So, will he run again? Maybe. Will he win again? Maybe. Like JWS said, this is America.

(And he is in the nuttiest state in the Union... California. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

A Different Kind of Truth
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

01.13.16 @ 05:43 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

About that "interview":

He shows no remorse. In fact, it looks more like he's protecting himself from a legal standpoint. MY opinion (not libel, just a viewpoint): He had Levy killed because she got pregnant. He didn't know she had told her Aunt everything so he thought he could get away with it. Now, he knows his future in politics is over and he's just trying to save his ass from jail. His children (they've been on TV saying they don't want him to run again) are setting the stage for him to bow out of politics "for his family". After that interview, I think he's guilty as hell, and I for one would like to see a high-profile jerk like him go to jail for life. No more OJ's running free because they have good lawyers.

(steps off soapbox)
    Staying Frosty

Last Online

01.24.08 @ 09:30 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I have no reason to think that Condit killed Chandra. There is simply no evidence to support that. No doubt he had an affair with her and probably made her all kinds of promises in order to get her in bed, but I've yet to see a connection to murder. Nontheless, Condit is one of the stupidest, lowest, most dishonest and weaseliest (new word?) politicians to crop up in a while. Adultery is lying to the person in whom you have placed the most trust and love. If he would treat his family like dirt, why should we expect him to be honest to the public or the police? The man's a coward and a loser. Maybe he's a murderer, maybe not. At a minimum, I hope his career goes down in flames.

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lawchick:
    I have no reason to think that Condit killed Chandra. There is simply no evidence to support that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, there is evidence, albeit circumstantial. And keep in mind, counter to what the general public has been taught to believe, circumstantial evidence is permissable in court; it's just as legit as 'real' evidence, but much harder to prove. And since we're not in court, I am not trying to prove anything, but to freely spew out the evidence and infer from it as I choose. Anyway, some evidence that Condit IS involved with Levy's disappearance/murder...

She has a job as an intern within the gov't, but suddenly this is revoked, for no given reason. Now, who has the power and clout to eliminate her position?

She is having a sexual affair with Condit, a married Congressman, one who was outspokenly AGAINST Clinton's actions during Monica-Gate. Not only would he be 'busted', he'd be marked a hypocrite and lose his political career (well, LIKELY lose his career)

She reports to her aunt that she is pregnant. Condit is the only publically known partner during this time.

Levy looks at some travel options online. Condit admits advising her to take a train. (trains take a couple DAYS, during which nobody would expect any word from her) Destination? California. Hmmmm.

Levy makes MANY calls to Condit during her last few known days. Condit denies all but ONE. (he lied-phone records indicate this) HE also made several calls to her, an action out of place for a man with no reason to panic about anything. ASSUMING she was truthful to her aunt about being pregnant, we can see why they would need such frequent contact.

Condit does NOT come forth right away upon her disappearance. Police have to 'pull teeth' to get anything out of him. He refuses to take a 'legit' lie detector test. He openly lied MANY times during his TV interview. He avoided the REAL issues by actually being just evasive enough to keep ole Connie focused on his admittance of a sexual relationship. The affair can be used to explain forensic evidence that the two had contact, but without any evidence of violence, that forensic evidence can not be used as 'murder evidence'. Clever.

Then there's the whole "no ID policy" that has been supported by the bimbo flight attendant as well as the Levy family (if I'm not mistaken), which Condit lied about. That way, no ID, then no official record to place Levy with Condit at any time. Clever.

Looking at alternatives, Levy had no known enemies with motive to kill her for personal reasons. She was not wealthy, and there was no sign of robbery at her apartment. She had an internship with the government, which was suddenly ended. Someone in government 'fired' her, and there had to be some reason. If she stumbled onto vital info during her internship that she could use against the gov't, she never relayed it to anyone. Regardless, the gov't is the only entity with potential motive to kill her, and Condit is the only known figure in the gov't to have a specific motive (pregnancy issues/a second Monica-Gate) that we are yet aware of.

No body...no way to determine a weapon, cause of death, or the validity of the pregnancy rumor. Levy had no reason to run away, and normally had contact with her family. A train is not the most common way to travel; the time factor of such a trip buys time to delay any search. The longer the delay, the less likely a body will be found. If she were still alive, SOMEONE would had to have seen her; she didn't pack to go live Grizzly-Adams-style.

In this day and age, there's only ONE entity capable of pulling off such a clean murder: the US gov't. And there's only one known member of the gov't with a possible motive to want her dead, and that's Condit. While he may not have killed her himself, it sure seems like he set the whole thing up. Even LOCAL politicians have easy connections to hit-men and the like, but only the major politicians have the kind of evidence-erasing (and avoiding) that are so prevalent in this case.

The only way that Condit is completely innocent here is if he, too, is a target of the same people who directly eliminated Levy. And since the investigation has turned up ZERO along the lines of a gov't scandal that Condit would present a danger to, that leaves him the ONLY feasible suspect at this time.

So, there is PLENTY of evidence. It's just circumstantial (but evidence nonetheless). The process of elimination can work wonders, as can inductive reasoning. Working from both sides inward, the man at the center point is Condit.

What is usually needed in such a case? #1 is motive. There is plenty to suggest motive. #2 is opportunity. Assuming a professional 'hit', opportunity is 24/7. #3 is a weapon. With no body, and no blood trail, how can one even hope to find a weapon? Evidence of conspiracy/cover-up at the least is going on here. #4 is a body. Lacking such makes the conspiracy theory more plausible. etc etc. Motive is the key, and the lack of forensic evidence suggests major-league conspiracy. Condit's hindering of the investigation and general attitude and behavior is certainly suspicious. Even though they could probably NEVER be able to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, Condit just looks way too guilty here.

[ August 29, 2001 at 03:38 PM: Message edited by: AbeVanHalen ]