Register
    Favorite VH Album

VHII, FW, 1984, 5150, ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

You want me to pick just one?
    Last Online

11.28.17 @ 09:02 PM
    Liked 27 Times in 6 Posts

Big business executives across the country are coming up with literally hundreds of millions of dollars of their own money to pay for low-income youngsters to attend private schools. But this doesn't fit the media's vision, so it isn't considered "compassion" and often it isn't even considered to be news worth reporting.

How come we need to understand the anger and resentment of Palestinian Arabs who strap dynamite to themselves and slaughter children eating pizza, but a white American who puts pipe bombs in mailboxes is casually dismissed as crazy?

It is bad enough that so many people believe things without any evidence. What is worse is that some people have no conception of evidence and regard facts as just someone else's opinion.

After rioters have been christened "demonstrators" by the media, it was perhaps inevitable that terrorists would be christened "militants".

Don't you love it when the intelligentsia condemn the United States for responding "unilaterally" after we are attacked, instead of waiting for the approval of that confusion of voices known as "world opinion"?

The great curse of the 20th century was the inability of decent people to realize that what was unthinkable to them was both thinkable and doable by others - like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot. Are we to wait until Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction and we wake up some morning to find a couple of American cities obliterated?

Thoughts/Comments?

"One of the reasons I left Sabbath was because Van Halen was blowing us off the stage every night. It was embarrassing." -Ozzy Osbourne

"When I first heard "Runnin' With The Devil" on the radio, I was stunned and found myself dizzy, walking through my high school hallways thinking, "What was THAT?!"
    Eddie Van Halen was so innovative and kicked so much ass, and David Lee Roth was for a time indisputably the Greatest Man in America.
    If aliens came down and challenged us to a Battle of the Bands to decide the fate of Planet Earth, I would feel very confident putting early Van Halen forward as our champion." -Tom Morello

"A lot of bands mature, which means they get square; they start delivering messages. Hey, you got a message, use Western Union." -DLR

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"5150"
    Last Online

04.05.12 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Good comments, Wolfie. I agree with them 100%. The main cause of all of this is the Liberal Media and political correctness. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img] I wish some of these morons would wake up before it's too late.
    Scott Roberts
    The Official Scott Roberts Blog - http://www.scottrobertsweb.com
    FORMER owner of The VH Trade Site - http://www.vhtrading.com

Sinner's Swing! chewbaccamonkeylunch's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning and Balance (Tie)
    Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights (LWAN)
    Last Online

02.16.16 @ 06:50 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by ScottRoberts:
    The main cause of all of this is the Liberal Media and political correctness.
    Amen Brother!
    Left Wing Militants suck ass!
    The trashman was my hero.......
    -Seenbad

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

O.K. that's two takes so far ... [img]smile.gif[/img]
    "One of the reasons I left Sabbath was because Van Halen was blowing us off the stage every night. It was embarrassing." -Ozzy Osbourne

"When I first heard "Runnin' With The Devil" on the radio, I was stunned and found myself dizzy, walking through my high school hallways thinking, "What was THAT?!"
    Eddie Van Halen was so innovative and kicked so much ass, and David Lee Roth was for a time indisputably the Greatest Man in America.
    If aliens came down and challenged us to a Battle of the Bands to decide the fate of Planet Earth, I would feel very confident putting early Van Halen forward as our champion." -Tom Morello

"A lot of bands mature, which means they get square; they start delivering messages. Hey, you got a message, use Western Union." -DLR

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Here are a few more to see what you think ...

Progress is not striving for economic justice or fairness, but economic growth.

Liberals measure compassion by how many people are given welfare; conservatives measure compassion by how many people no longer need it.

There is a distinct, singular American culture - rugged indvidualism and self-reliance - which made America great.

No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity.

There's a simple way to solve the crime problem: obey the law; punish those who do not.

Liberals attempt to win through judicial activism what they can't win at the ballot box.

The Los Angeles riots were not caused by the "Rodney King verdict" but by the rioters.

The politics of greed always comes wrapped in the language of love.

If you love peace more than freedom, you lose.

Three groups of people spend other people's money: children, thieves, and politicians. All three need parental supervision.

Never trust pessimistic forcasts from people who make a living selling more goverment.

Too many Americans can't laugh at themselves anymore.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:56 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    Random thoughts huh? heres one

Why do those girls at the bar keep telling me to 'go fuck myself'??

If I could do that I wouldnt have put my hand up their dresses in the first place [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

lol. O.K. maybe the name of this thread should have been "Political thoughts" ... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:56 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"5150"
    Last Online

04.05.12 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Here's a few:

Far too many Americans don't take personal responsibility for their actions or feel that responsibility is important.

What will bring true equality? Genuine respect towards one another for having personal accountibility for strength of character, not political correctness, censoring, or lawsuits.

You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.

Don't waste your money buying cockroach traps, mouse traps, and bear traps to catch cockroaches. You only need cockroach traps, no matter how politically incorrect it may be.
    Scott Roberts
    The Official Scott Roberts Blog - http://www.scottrobertsweb.com
    FORMER owner of The VH Trade Site - http://www.vhtrading.com

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government ... eventually, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy always collapes over loose fiscal policy."

This was written by an English historian named Andrew Tyler Fraser, at the time of America's birth.