Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

10.23.16 @ 07:00 PM
    Liked 538 Times in 201 Posts

get this...
    German Scientist: Saddam Has Doubles
    Fri Sep 27,11:53 AM ET

BERLIN (AP) - A German forensic pathologist said Friday that Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein ( news - web sites) has used at least three men as doubles for public appearances over the last four years.

Reuters Photo

Dr. Dieter Buhmann said he examined some 450 images from videos of public appearances of people purporting to be Saddam and can prove that the Iraqi leader is not always what he seems.

"The anatomical specificity of the faces are different," Buhmann said. "One, for example, has a very large middle face. The distance from one ear to the other is very much different (from) Saddam Hussein. And in another case the region under the mouth is too small and not high enough."

Saddam's elaborate security precautions have been widely reported in the Arab press, which has said he makes frequent use of doubles and never spends two nights in a row in the same building.

Buhmann, a pathologist at the University of the Saarland in Homburg since 1979, said he presented his technique of comparing facial features at an FBI ( news - web sites) forum in 2000, but did not know if U.S. authorities had adopted the technique.

He took on the Saddam project for a German public television station.

"you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

10.24.16 @ 05:11 PM
    Liked 248 Times in 89 Posts

Yeah, he's been doing that for well over a decade now. He often surrounds himself with them to confuse the snipers.

What a little rat, hiding all over the place, never spending two nights at one place. I'll tell ya, anybody who isn't doing something wrong, wouldn't need to behave like that. What a way to spend your life. I feel so sorry for him, I'd even offer to help him end all that trouble. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

10.24.16 @ 08:21 PM
    Liked 244 Times in 142 Posts

Premium Member
    He's just a simple pussy of a man that needs a serious ass kickin'. Strike that. He's a person that needs to be killed, and as soon as possible. Out.

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen I
    Favorite VH Song

I\'m the One
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I was actually at a wedding rehearsal last night with a guy in the Army, who talked about troops shipping to Iraq, and he said the latest sources being reported to the troops was that there were 3 different doubles of Saddam (triples?).
    I've got the cure you're thinking of.<br />------------------<br />Remixed! Van Halen covers done by my band: <br /><a href="" target="_blank">Dreams</a><br /><a href="" target="_blank">Panama</a><br /><a href="" target="_blank">Unchained</a><br /><a href="" target="_blank">Atomic Punk</a><br /><a href="" target="_blank">Somebody Get Me a Doctor</a><br /><br />NEW: Burning Tires and Dr. Love:<br /><br /><a href="" target="_blank">Hear About It Later</a>