the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 10:42 PM
    Liked 983 Times in 396 Posts

crazy fuckers....

N. Korea Rejects U.S. Condition on Talks
    21 minutes ago Add Top Stories - AP to My Yahoo!

By PAUL SHIN, Associated Press Writer

SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea (news - web sites) rejected as "pie in the sky" U.S. offers of talks and possible aid in exchange for abandoning its nuclear ambitions, accusing Washington on Wednesday of staging a "deceptive drama" to mislead world opinion.

AP Photo

Reuters
    Slideshow: North Korea Nuclear Tensions

N. Koreans Rally in Support of Treaty Withdrawal
    (AP Video)
    Talks To Defuse N.Korea Crisis Begin In China
    (Reuters)

Keeping up a stream of anti-American invective — even as it agreed to more high-level meetings with South Korea (news - web sites) next week — Pyongyang declared it would accept no U.S. offer of dialogue with conditions attached.

Washington's "loudmouthed supply of energy and food aid are like a pie in the sky, as they are possible only after the DPRK is totally disarmed," a North Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman said in a report by the country's foreign news outlet, KCNA.

DPRK stands for the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

White House spokesman Ari Fleischer (news - web sites) said Wednesday the United States had not heard any official word from Pyongyang.

"That's an additional unfortunate comment that North Korea has made," he said of the North's reported dismissal of a possible aid deal.

After assuring South Korean officials in Seoul that Washington will stick to diplomacy to resolve the North's nuclear dispute, U.S. Assistant Secretary of State James Kelly met Chinese officials in Beijing to seek their help.

Before meetings with the Chinese diplomats Wednesday, Kelly said he was "reassured" by progress in coordinating an effort to pressure North Korea to dismantle its nuclear weapons program.

As North Korea's only remaining major ally, China is in a strong position to influence its communist neighbor. China traditionally supports a nuclear-free Korean Peninsula.

Kelly earlier this week had extended one of Washington's tentative aid offers if North Korea verifiably disarms.

South Korea pushed forward its own efforts to defuse the tension by setting up Cabinet-level talks with North Korea in Seoul. The talks, Jan. 21-24, are the first opportunity for South Korea to directly raise its concerns over the nuclear issue.

Meanwhile, South Korea's President-elect Roh Moo-hyun visited the U.S. military command in Seoul and hailed the U.S.-South Korea alliance as the "driving force" for security in the region.

"We can never accept North Korea's nuclear weapons program," Roh said, calling for an international diplomatic effort to defuse the standoff. "The South Korean-U.S. alliance should be the basis for this effort," he said.

The United States keeps 37,000 troops based in South Korea.

Despite the nuclear tension, the Korean border remained calm Wednesday, South Korean Defense Ministry officials said. But U.S. military officials reported increased North Korean patrols in one area of the 2.5-mile-wide Demilitarized Zone that separates the two Koreas.

Lt. Col. Matthew Margotta, who commands a combined battalion of U.S. and South Korean soldiers, said the North Korean moves were "not alarming, just unusual," and were "probably triggered by a heightening of tensions."

The North Koreans have also occupied a guard tower in the DMZ that hadn't been used in years, he said.

North Korea's rejection of U.S. dialogue offers was among the daily diatribes it issues through the state-run media.

"It is clear that the U.S. talk about dialogue is nothing but a deceptive drama to mislead the world public opinion," the KCNA agency quoted said Wednesday.

Reports from the agency also rejected international concern over its nuclear programs, saying that the United States started nuclear proliferation and was now trying to shift the blame to North Korea.

"In 1945, the U.S. produced three A-bombs and tested one of them in its mainland and dropped the other two on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, inflicting nuclear holocaust on the Japanese for the first time in human history," the dispatch said.

The North also has continually tried to drive a wedge between the South and the United States, its key ally, and on Wednesday called for a joint Korean struggle against "U.S. imperialists."

"If the North and South join forces and take a joint stand, we can protect the nation's dignity and safety against U.S. arrogance," said Pyongyang Radio, monitored by South Korea's national Yonhap news agency.

Tensions on the Korean Peninsula have been rising since North Korea admitted in October to having a secret nuclear program. Last week the communist regime withdrew from a global treaty aimed at limiting the spread of nuclear weapons, and threatened to resume missile tests.

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

1984, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Jamie\'s cryin\', Dreams, Right now
    Last Online

02.27.07 @ 04:58 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

So......why doesn't Bush offer Iraq 'food aid' in exchange for disarming?
    You know the funny thing about these countries like N.Korea, and in Australia's case, Indonesia?
    In both countries case, they are more than prepared to launch all kinds of tirades against us, and be super sensitive and touchy at the merest hint of criticism, yet at the same time hold their hand out for tens of millions of dollars in foreign aid......

I feel this is largely posturing by the N.Koreans, however when a country has an army of a million people, and is looking to develop nuclear programs, it has to be taken seriously....

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:59 PM
    Liked 555 Times in 251 Posts

let's just nuke em' and get it over with! [img]graemlins/yell.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Eat Us and Smile!

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by kenny5150:
    So......why doesn't Bush offer Iraq 'food aid' in exchange for disarming?....
    He did. They balked at it today and said something about it being a cake in the sky or some wierd shit. Basically they said he was smoking crack. Our deal is "after" they disarm completely. I guess they don't like that and had to insult us for making the offer. Hey, I know! FUCK THEM! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Originally posted by seenbad:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by kenny5150:
    He did. They balked at it today and said something about it being a cake in the sky or some wierd shit. Basically they said he was smoking crack. Our deal is "after" they disarm completely. I guess they don't like that and had to insult us for making the offer. Hey, I know! FUCK THEM! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]They sure talk a lotta smack for a country with no money, food, or industry...
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

If I were running North Korea I'd be doing things exactly as they are. Why negotiate for what you want when you can demand it?

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Originally posted by MikeL:
    If I were running North Korea I'd be doing things exactly as they are. Why negotiate for what you want when you can demand it?
    It is a good card to play, even if it is their only one...
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

05.17.09 @ 06:50 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by seenbad:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by kenny5150:
    He did. They balked at it today and said something about it being a cake in the sky or some wierd shit. Basically they said he was smoking crack. Our deal is "after" they disarm completely. I guess they don't like that and had to insult us for making the offer. Hey, I know! FUCK THEM! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Ecactly Seen, as far as I am concerned we have been pretty fucking patient with them thus far. Kim Jong is pure walking evil and is trying to strong arm us, their people are dupped into believing we are the cause of their down fall as well and that's pretty sad.

I hope the Bush doesn't succumb to this dickheads demands but at the same time you have to feel for the people of N. Korea and it's not all their fault that Kim Jong could be their demise. Much like Saddam Hussein, he kills and tortures people on a regular basis and should just be put out of his own and everyone elses misery.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

05.17.09 @ 06:50 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Okay, you guys got me started now!

This from msnbc.com
    Jan. 15 — In the far north of North Korea, in remote locations not far from the borders with China and Russia, a gulag not unlike the worst labor camps built by Mao and Stalin in the last century holds some 200,000 men, women and children accused of political crimes. A month-long investigation by NBC News, including interviews with former prisoners, guards and U.S. and South Korean officials, revealed the horrifying conditions these people must endure — conditions that shock even those North Koreans accustomed to the near-famine conditions of Kim Jong Il’s realm.

How can any human being be that fucking evil?!? Chances are most of these people are locked up for nothing, I just read an article that one of his guards put out a cigarette and left it in an ash tray. Kim Jong took him and all of his family and imprisoned them for it. I would personally pay to see this mother fucking cocksmack slowly dis-fucking-mantled in public [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Eric's gonna git midevil on his assssss. lol

He is certainly disturbed to say the least. When he became the official leader, I remember the day. My wife didn't like that one iota. She was like "ohhhhh no", "He is REALLY weird". She says he was into some really creepy circles prior to becoming the leader. Party boy, drugs, even incest is highly rumored. Absolutely nobody in that entire region thinks he is a suitable leader of ANYTHING
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen