Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

We finally win a fucking playoff game and Benson is balking to skip town. We wants 300 million sunk into the Dome, or a brand new stadium. He says the Superdome isn't good enough.

Well it's good enough to host Superbowls (including next years), Sugar-Bowls, Final-Fours (2003 I believe) and some of the biggest concert draws in the world.

He makes so much money off that team it's sickening. Now the bastard wants a little more. We've stuck by this sorry organization for years. Now we have a decent product. If he moves the team, sopmeone will kill him. Hang him from Pat O'Brien's on Bourbon Street.

Ice Cream Man, we can't let it happen!

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

(Homer voice) Mmmmmmmm.....Pat O'Briens on Bourbon st............Hurricane's...

------------------
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

wouldn't surprise me a bit.
    that's the reality of today's sports. gimmie a stadium or i'm moving. take it from a BROWNS fan as you watch the mayor of BALTIMORE brag about stealing your team. the owners don't care about fans all they care about is money. there should be options for people living in that city to buy teams ala GREEN BAY. sorry about the rant, but if you need someone to harass the politicians who are in on this don't hestiate to ask me to sign a petition.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Big Trouble
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:15 AM
    Liked 111 Times in 54 Posts

whoa relax relax relax Doucet i heard this before that they were going to move to San Antonio and the Spurs would come to New Orleans i dont think its going to happen although you are probably closer to things down there then i am...i really think its posturing by Benson...Superdome is one of the oldest stadiums in the NFL now so he probably wants some money pumped into it now when the team is doing good...he can't ask you guys for 300 million all those years that they were playing mediocre football
    I think Benson is a good guy, one of the better owners in the nfl...i dont see him moving the Saints (oh god i hope not) but being from a city (Cleveland) where that occurred i can tell you it sucks for the fans

as long as he isn't giving out ultimatums like get this done by then or we're out it might be the same balking and talking that doesnt lead to anything

you guys should think about giving him the money though...pleasssssssse i know its easy for me to say because i dont live down there and won't get my taxes raised but please i liked this team since i was kid don t let them go doucet
    give me tom's number i'll give him a buzz

Late.

------------------
    The Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Sucks, Van Halen is too good for that disgraceful establishment! OUT!

Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

Is Benson buds with that shit-bag Moddell? Because if he's takin' abvice from that weak fuck I feel sorry for you guys. Like topik killer said, if you need some names on a petition send it to me, another Browns fan. these owners are getting ridiulous. How much money is enough for these greedy souless bastards?

------------------
    I'm a spark on the horizon.
    ...stayin' round here takes patience, it's like a full time occupation...

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'll try to chill Ice-Cream man. I don't think it will happen either. But if it does, the shit is going to hit the fan. Benson is greedy. That's the bottom line. The Superdome is old, but it's still an incredible place to watch a game. The atmosphere is incredible when the fans show up. I was amazed when the Kingdome was imploded at the "archaic" old age of 23.

What happened to Cleveland was ridiculous. And it goes without saying that the Raven's season is like a knife turning in the stomach of Browns fans.

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

this is off topic, but look at
    the SPURS. they wanted a new building and got it in the ALAMODOME. how old is this place and they want a new one.
    yeah this building has problems ,but they should have known that 50,000 or whatever it holds aren't going to come to a basketball game every night. and these teams that say there losing money should be forced to open their books and determine whether it is where they play (VANCOUVER) or mismangement like MODELL did. and make him sell rather than try to keep the team for baby boy DAVID's sake.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Big Trouble
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:15 AM
    Liked 111 Times in 54 Posts

Well i have been hearing the past few days that the Vancouver Grizzlies might be coming to New Orleans...crazy stuff...i have heard about the new and empty basketball arena in New Orleans...kind of ironic timing

Late.

------------------
    The Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Sucks, Van Halen is too good for that disgraceful establishment! OUT!