Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 107

Thread: dope smokers?

  1. #1
    Banned!
    Join Date
    06.14.01
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    651
    Favorite VH Album

    MCMLXXXIV
    Favorite VH Song

    D.O.A.
    Last Online

    12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    What is this fascination with weed? I can't understand why people think it's so great. Whenever i've smoked i've been totally let down and disappointed being that it either doesn't fuck me up enough or it makes me tired. Doesn't matter what i smoke, kine bud heavily resonated shit etc. i get nothing out of it. I'd rather be drunk 9.9 times out of 10 than be high on weed. Weed is overrated and overpriced shit that causes brain damage.

  2. #2
    Good Enough Van Gully's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.23.00
    Posts
    2,457
    Last Online

    09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

    All chronic users/smokers are weak minded and weak willed individuals, who are a plague on society.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

  3. #3
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    02.18.00
    Location
    Cowtown
    Posts
    5,196
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

    Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    well, i wouldn't go that far, but i also don't see what's so special about it.

  4. #4
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    07.30.00
    Age
    44
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana.
    Posts
    1,746
    Last Online

    12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Normally I would respond to this one, but I think I've offended enough people here already. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Don't bark at me...<b>I</b> didn't name ya.

  5. #5
    Atomic Punk Wolfman's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.31.00
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    8,119
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

    07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AbeVanHalen:
    Normally I would respond to this one, but I think I've offended enough people here already. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Classy, Abe. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Atomic Punk Rod Dangle's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.27.99
    Age
    46
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    7,871
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning, ADKOT
    Last Online

    12.09.17 @ 10:25 PM
    Likes
    1,074
    Liked 444 Times in 246 Posts

    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van Gully:
    All chronic users/smokers are weak minded and weak willed individuals, who are a plague on society.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    M*U*L*E

  7. #7
    Eruption ChrisTheEdHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.29.00
    Age
    48
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA USA
    Posts
    1,136
    Favorite VH Album

    the next one!
    Last Online

    03.11.12 @ 12:55 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van Gully:
    All chronic users/smokers are weak minded and weak willed individuals, who are a plague on society.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    This reply brought to you LIVE, from deep in the heart of the VanGully Ultra-Right_wingers For Life Compound...makers of only the FINEST manifestos and do-it-yourself explosives kits.

    [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

    [ June 26, 2001 at 03:14 PM: Message edited by: ChrisTheEdHead ]
    "Look, I'll pay you for it, what the f**k?!"

    "If I don't make her happy in the bedroom the wife gets bitchy for days at a time, but when I come to bed ready for action she laughs and laughs. She even laughs while I make my moves so I know I must be pleasing her as only I can do."
    The one, the only..Wengie

    "Denny Crane" - Denny Crane

  8. #8
    Good Enough Van Gully's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.23.00
    Posts
    2,457
    Last Online

    09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChrisTheEdHead:

    This reply brought to you LIVE, from deep in the heart of the VanGully Ultra-Right_wingers For Life Compound...makers of only the FINEST manifestos and do-it-yourself explosives kits.

    [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img][/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Manifestos are for commies and fascists. I am neither. I do not condone anyone making and/or using any type of explosive device (homemade or otherwise). I am not an Ultra right winger. I am an Ultra Gully winger. My own brand of politics, which is infused with common sense and integrity.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

  9. #9
    Eruption ChrisTheEdHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.29.00
    Age
    48
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA USA
    Posts
    1,136
    Favorite VH Album

    the next one!
    Last Online

    03.11.12 @ 12:55 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van Gully:


    Manifestos are for commies and fascists. I am neither. I do not condone anyone making and/or using any type of explosive device (homemade or otherwise). I am not an Ultra right winger. I am an Ultra Gully winger. My own brand of politics, which is infused with common sense and integrity.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    hehehhee...fair enough...my mistake! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Just bustin on ya while I was packing my bowl [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    "Look, I'll pay you for it, what the f**k?!"

    "If I don't make her happy in the bedroom the wife gets bitchy for days at a time, but when I come to bed ready for action she laughs and laughs. She even laughs while I make my moves so I know I must be pleasing her as only I can do."
    The one, the only..Wengie

    "Denny Crane" - Denny Crane

  10. #10
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    06.10.00
    Posts
    4,228
    Last Online

    12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChrisTheEdHead:


    hehehhee...fair enough...my mistake! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Just bustin on ya while I was packing my bowl [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    :snicker:

    for when you get the munchies [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /><br />God Bless the USA!!!!<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  11. #11
    PM Goo with your concerns OLO's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.13.99
    Age
    49
    Location
    Enumclaw, WA
    Posts
    18,055
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 10:08 PM
    Likes
    91
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ANGEL4U:


    :snicker:

    for when you get the munchies [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    MMMMMMM......Frosted Flakes!!!

    I dont get high any more and I dont have a problem with anyone that does. Yes Weed is illegal(GASP) and in my opinion it shouldnt be. Some people like to have a few beers to party or ease the tension, some like to take a bong hit as long as both are used responsably I see no problem. I know a lot of guys that dont like the feeling of pot and a lot that love it. Some people like Frosted Flakes some like Coco Puffs to each there own. AMEN!!

    [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

  12. #12
    Good Enough Van Gully's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.23.00
    Posts
    2,457
    Last Online

    09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OLO:
    Some people like Frosted Flakes some like Coco Puffs to each there own. AMEN!!
    [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    How quaint. Comparing using pot and not using with sugar coated cereal(kid's food). It makes drug use look that less threatening. Nice. I think I'll compare sniffin' paint thinner with picking flowers and drinking sassafras tea. When you rationalize drug use this way; life does seem a whole lot simplier and nicer. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

    [ June 27, 2001 at 03:01 AM: Message edited by: Van Gully ]
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

  13. #13
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    06.10.00
    Posts
    4,228
    Last Online

    12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OLO:


    MMMMMMM......Frosted Flakes!!!

    I dont get high any more and I dont have a problem with anyone that does. Yes Weed is illegal(GASP) and in my opinion it shouldnt be. Some people like to have a few beers to party or ease the tension, some like to take a bong hit as long as both are used responsably I see no problem. I know a lot of guys that dont like the feeling of pot and a lot that love it. Some people like Frosted Flakes some like Coco Puffs to each there own. AMEN!!

    [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


    [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] great minds think alike OLO [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /><br />God Bless the USA!!!!<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  14. #14
    Eruption
    Join Date
    02.18.00
    Posts
    1,267
    Favorite VH Song

    Secrets
    Last Online

    11.01.17 @ 03:25 PM
    Likes
    227
    Liked 607 Times in 299 Posts

    "i'd rather be drunk 9.9 % of the time....weed causes brain damage..."

    and you think alcohol doesn't??
    A new short film I made, please like/follow:
    http://facebook.com/umbrellashortfilm

  15. #15
    Eruption ChrisTheEdHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.29.00
    Age
    48
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA USA
    Posts
    1,136
    Favorite VH Album

    the next one!
    Last Online

    03.11.12 @ 12:55 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    OK, Van Gully, serious question......

    Other than it being illegal (and that's not a safety issue, its a morality issue, IMO), what is the problem with weed? Not with heroin or cocaine, but just marijuana. Have you ever seen a pot smoker start a bar brawl when he had too much to smoke? Or do ANYTHING other than watch TV and eat potato chips?? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (and listen to VH III and say, "ya know, that Gary was a PERFECT fit [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )

    [ June 27, 2001 at 07:46 AM: Message edited by: ChrisTheEdHead ]
    "Look, I'll pay you for it, what the f**k?!"

    "If I don't make her happy in the bedroom the wife gets bitchy for days at a time, but when I come to bed ready for action she laughs and laughs. She even laughs while I make my moves so I know I must be pleasing her as only I can do."
    The one, the only..Wengie

    "Denny Crane" - Denny Crane

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. It's 4/20 - Now all you smokers, enjoy this day!
    By stratogibson in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04.25.05, 01:02 AM
  2. 9yo Selling Dope??
    By rebel78 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12.11.02, 04:38 PM
  3. Smokers Corner
    By Eyes of the Night in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12.30.00, 10:40 PM
  4. Metal Sludge-Edsel Dope said.....
    By Vic Vega_0609 in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10.13.00, 07:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •