Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm just cleaning out all the stuff I don't really need anymore but others might benefit from, so check out my list and let me know if you're interested before I send them off to eBay:
    Star Wars Album - 1977, Mint, details Behind the Scenes has tons of pictures
    Prevue - July 1983 magazine, "Special Double Length Star Wars Preview (ROTJ)", Behind the Scenes with director Richard Marquand, Plus Roger Moore, Monty Python, Sean Connery and more
    Starlog #14 - June 1978, Star Wars, PS Ellenshaw Matte Painter, Plus Capricorn One, Skylab, etc
    Starlog #19 - February 1979, Star Wars Holiday Special, Plus Superman, Lord of the Rings and NASA
    Starlog #35 - June 1980, Loads of stuff on Empire Strikes Back and Making of, pictures, Plus the Black Hole robots
    Starlog #37 - August 1980, even more on ESB, pictures, Plus Star Trek, The Writing of Dr. Who, Ray Harryhausen + The Making of Buck Rogers
    Starlog #69 - April 1983, Return of the Jedi, Empire Strikes Back Radio programs, Plus Tom Mankiewicz: Bond to Batman, The Fantasy Art of the Hildebrandts
    Starlog #71 - June 1983, ROTJ, "Revealing" Interview with Richard Marquand, Plus 007, Blue Thunder and "V" the series
    Lucasfilm Fan Clubs 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 20, 22 (email for issue details)
    Star Wars Insiders 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38 (email for issue details)
    Science Fiction Horror and Fantasy #1 - Fall 1977, exclusively Star Wars ANH, tons of color pics, secrets behind the SPFX, blueprints, interviews, etc one of the best ones
    Fantastic Films #28 - April 1982, "The Mystery Behind REVENGE of the Jedi", Plus Quest for Fire, Time Bandits, Swamp Thing, The "new" Dr. Who, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, tons of pictures for everything
    Fantastic Films #33 - May 1983, ROTJ plus The Last Unicorn
    Fantastic Films #34 - July 1983, more ROTJ, Plus a load of more stuff
    Famous Monsters Star Wars Spectacular - 1977, everything about it plus tons of pics
    Marvel Comics Star Wars #68 - Only known origin of Boba Fett
    Marvel Comics Star Wars #69 - continuation of #68
    Star Wars Official Poster Monthly - 1977
    18 Assorted Magazines from the late 1990's on the rebirth of the Star Wars craze
    Star Wars Question and Answer Book About Computers - 1981
    Star Wars Essential Guide to Characters
    Star Wars Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels

Ok, if anyone's interested, I'm up for trades (Neverending Story stuff is great, especially American Cinematographer from August 1984 with the Childlike Empress on the cover and the German books, Back to the Future, Van Halen Roth-era bootlegs as well) or just about anything else, or just make me an offer. My email is

02.13.15 @ 07:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

I used to have tons of Star Wars stuff all those years ago. I had that great big Millenium Falcon, a couple Tie-fighters, a couple X-Wing Fighters, the Luke Skywalker brown land speeder, the death star, tons of the figurines. My favorite was Hoth Han Solo.

Got rid of it all years ago, sold it to kids in the neighborhood.

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane.

More perks than Elvis' night stand!!!

Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

09.23.16 @ 05:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

man ,you said it glenn....check this...i had the first 19 issues of the marvel comic book series....i also had the giant marvel comic that came out like 3 months before star wars.....i had alot of those toys plus i had the rare 1980 storm trooper transport which never appeared in any movie....i also had the alien doll and tons of original gi joe stuff.....i cant even go into the rare(now) comics i had...frank miller doing daredevil,gi joe number 1,secret wars,xmen v.s. dracula..ect.ect. damn why didnt i keep that stuff.

Eddie Van Halen , there is no substitute.... Member of the G4 ...... fuck all boy bands....."Its restAraunt with an A !"

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen I
    Favorite VH Song

Hmmm...don\'t have one
    Last Online

01.11.08 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Man, you guys are as bad as my older brother. He'd give anything to get that old Falcon back that he had. He's the Star Wars freak of southern Indiana.

Kenyon Vincent-the linker formerly known as Red-Balled Mammoth.
    "God bless ya southern California, you people are bad-asssss"-DLR at the '83 Us Festival.
    "No, that's not a microphone in my pants. I'm just happy to see ya, Californiaaaaaa!"-DLR at the '83 Us Festival