Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

George W. Bush is the 43rd president. He came out on top from a hard fought battle. I have no doubt both sides tried their hand at fowlplay. Yet, I have no doubt that Bush won the state fair and square be it by 1 vote or a few hundred. Those of you who are continuing to whine about the situation are simply bad losers grasping for something to hold on to. (Ford)

Furthermore, those of you who criticize Bush's intelligence, his drug use, and his abilities are simply ignorant or hypocrites. Bush's intelligence is not that far off that of Al Gore. Gore is simply more condescending and pompous. As for the cocaine, if I recall, Al was a pretty big pothead. Finally, for those of you who believe Bush lacks experience and abilities, let's go back in time. In 1993, we elected a president whose knowledge of foreign policy could be summed up in a visit to the International House of Pancakes. Come on guys. This topic is old and tired. Let's just put it to rest. Bush beat Al Gore fai and square.

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

If you're so sick of it, why on earth did you start another thread???

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MikeL:
    If you're so sick of it, why on earth did you start another thread??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Isn't it obvious? It's all a ploy to get Track 5's post count up.

Now get in here T5 with your patented one-liner.

------------------
    The Michael Jordan of Van Halen websites!!!
    www.vhlinks.com

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Conspiracies kick ass!

Last Online

Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Yup, but the key will be whether T5 gets his slogan in before DIF closes down the party.

VHLinks, always a spectator sport, even for the participants.

------------------
    www.vhlinks.com

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

This one might be too close to call!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 06:18 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    The countdowns on

T5 vs DIF,, whos got the quickers trigger finger??

------------------
    A little zen... Headed your way...

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member
    Kick ass! Another political thread! It does my heart good to spread such political knowledge to all you Linksters. LOL. Out.

[This message has been edited by track 5 (edited January 05, 2001 at 04:12 PM).]

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Spectators, hell..........I'm throwing
    a wheelchair at someone right now
    Oooooops, I forgot.........got no legs
    and I'm wearing handcuffs for protesting
    in Texas.......................on *his*
    lawn..............but there is still freedom of speech......

Now heres a little story bout a man named
    Bush..............

I might forget the song..........but I won't
    forget *his* crime

Last Online

Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by track 5:
    Kick ass! Another political thread! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>And with that, the earth settles back into proper rotation.

------------------
    www.vhlinks.com

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

01.11.12 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Glenn:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>And with that, the earth settles back into proper rotation.

LOL
    nice thread
    HAIL TO PRESIDENT BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Aquatic Punk (edited January 05, 2001 at 05:49 PM).]

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aquatic Punk:

HAIL TO PRESIDENT BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kinda has that SIEG HEIL ring to it, doesn't it? Spoken like a true fascist....

------------------
    F.O.R.D. Country
    EUAS 2001 : The Wrath of Roth

Van HALEN is: Dave, Eddie, Mikey, Alex. Any questions?

preaching the gospel of the one true Van HALEN for the redemption of a rock n roll world that's gone
    to boy band Hell.

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hooligan on a Holiday:

George W. Bush is the 43rd president. He came out on top from a hard fought battle. I have no doubt both sides tried their hand at fowlplay.

FOWL play? Is that a reference to Junior being a CHICKENshit coward? Hard fought battle?? Please .... this scenario was planned out months before the election. Remember that Jeb "guaranteed" a victory for his brother.

Yet, I have no doubt that Bush won the state fair and square be it by 1 vote or a few hundred.

The "one vote" was a 5-4 majority of the so called "Supreme" Court. Not coincidentally, 5 judges who were appointed by Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr. Since the votes have yet to be fully counted, it is not yet known who ACTUALLY won the state.

Those of you who are continuing to whine about the situation are simply bad losers grasping for something to hold on to. (Ford)

For the next 11 days, this is still the fucking United States of America, and I damn well WILL express my freedom of speech about this gross injustice. And I will be god damned if some fucking punk ass 17 year old kid who hasn't lived ONE FUCKING DAY OF HIS LIFE IN THE REAL WORLD is going to silence me.

Furthermore, those of you who criticize Bush's intelligence, his drug use, and his abilities are simply ignorant or hypocrites. Bush's intelligence is not that far off that of Al Gore. Gore is simply more condescending and pompous.

Give me a fucking break. Junior IS a moron! "Stratergy" ? "Sublibminible"? "the future will be better tomorrow"?? "If we don't succeed we run the risk of failure"??

HE IS AN IMBECILE. get over it.

As for the cocaine, if I recall, Al was a pretty big pothead.

There's a big difference between pot and cocaine. Furthermore, the Republican hypocrisy over the issue is as troubling as Junior's coke habit itself. For 8 years we were told that, because Bill Clinton smoked a join in 1970, he was unfit to lead this country. Now we have Junior, a cocaine addict up until the late 80's in all probability, heralded as the one who will "restore honor and dignity to the White House".

Finally, for those of you who believe Bush lacks experience and abilities, let's go back in time. In 1993, we elected a president whose knowledge of foreign policy could be summed up in a visit to the International House of Pancakes. Come on guys. This topic is old and tired. Let's just put it to rest. Bush beat Al Gore fai and square.

There is absolutely no "fair and square" about it. Fair and square means that the candidate who got the most votes wins. That means you first have to count all the votes.

George Bush Jr. "won" by the criminal actions of his brother, and his brother's "girl"friend, and by the perversion of what used to be called the Supreme Court. That makes it a "legal" victory, though far from a real one. Now the question is, can Junior live up to his rhetoric of being "compassionate" and a "uniter, not a divider". Many of his cabinet picks are evidence that he is lying about that too

------------------
    F.O.R.D. Country
    EUAS 2001 : The Wrath of Roth

Van HALEN is: Dave, Eddie, Mikey, Alex. Any questions?

preaching the gospel of the one true Van HALEN for the redemption of a rock n roll world that's gone
    to boy band Hell.

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

VHI--5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained--Humans Being
    Last Online

11.11.14 @ 08:27 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FORD:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Hooligan on a Holiday:

George W. Bush is the 43rd president. He came out on top from a hard fought battle. I have no doubt both sides tried their hand at fowlplay.

FOWL play? Is that a reference to Junior being a CHICKENshit coward? Hard fought battle?? Please .... this scenario was planned out months before the election. Remember that Jeb "guaranteed" a victory for his brother.

Yet, I have no doubt that Bush won the state fair and square be it by 1 vote or a few hundred.

The "one vote" was a 5-4 majority of the so called "Supreme" Court. Not coincidentally, 5 judges who were appointed by Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr. Since the votes have yet to be fully counted, it is not yet known who ACTUALLY won the state.

Those of you who are continuing to whine about the situation are simply bad losers grasping for something to hold on to. (Ford)

For the next 11 days, this is still the fucking United States of America, and I damn well WILL express my freedom of speech about this gross injustice. And I will be god damned if some fucking punk ass 17 year old kid who hasn't lived ONE FUCKING DAY OF HIS LIFE IN THE REAL WORLD is going to silence me.

Furthermore, those of you who criticize Bush's intelligence, his drug use, and his abilities are simply ignorant or hypocrites. Bush's intelligence is not that far off that of Al Gore. Gore is simply more condescending and pompous.

Give me a fucking break. Junior IS a moron! "Stratergy" ? "Sublibminible"? "the future will be better tomorrow"?? "If we don't succeed we run the risk of failure"??

HE IS AN IMBECILE. get over it.

As for the cocaine, if I recall, Al was a pretty big pothead.

There's a big difference between pot and cocaine. Furthermore, the Republican hypocrisy over the issue is as troubling as Junior's coke habit itself. For 8 years we were told that, because Bill Clinton smoked a join in 1970, he was unfit to lead this country. Now we have Junior, a cocaine addict up until the late 80's in all probability, heralded as the one who will "restore honor and dignity to the White House".

Finally, for those of you who believe Bush lacks experience and abilities, let's go back in time. In 1993, we elected a president whose knowledge of foreign policy could be summed up in a visit to the International House of Pancakes. Come on guys. This topic is old and tired. Let's just put it to rest. Bush beat Al Gore fai and square.

There is absolutely no "fair and square" about it. Fair and square means that the candidate who got the most votes wins. That means you first have to count all the votes.

George Bush Jr. "won" by the criminal actions of his brother, and his brother's "girl"friend, and by the perversion of what used to be called the Supreme Court. That makes it a "legal" victory, though far from a real one. Now the question is, can Junior live up to his rhetoric of being "compassionate" and a "uniter, not a divider". Many of his cabinet picks are evidence that he is lying about that too

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn the conspiracys!!!!! Ford, you have way too much time on your hands. If you'll remember the not to distant past--there were plenty of Bill Clinton conspiracys as well--For the most part--I think most of it was bullshit. Keep an open mind for Christs sake--realize not everything you think (I know that's hard) or hear is true. You're a smart guy Ford, and obviously very bitter (I can't say I'd be any different if the roles were reversed) use your brain and rationalize a bit. I'm noy saying everything you're saying is wrong, but the majority of your thoughts on the election "scandal" are left wing mud-slinging, very similiar to what conservatives have done to Bubba. I know you'll never like GW, but give him a fair chance (more than eleven days) if he fucks up feel free to slam him--I'll join you!

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FORD:
    Kinda has that SIEG HEIL ring to it, doesn't it? Spoken like a true fascist....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, that's fucking reatrded.

Man, I went to bat for you in another thread, talking about how you stick to the issues and don't go after people unless they've gone after you.

Where in this thread did Aquatic Punk call you anything?

Nowhere.

That's where.

You've got more than enough to talk about without having to resort to this petty "Fascist/Communist" garbage.

Call Bush whatever the hell you want. It just sounds like television static, anyway, as far as I'm concerned. But you're above the name-calling.

As are the rest of you that read this.

------------------
    "Hey Down, my brotha, never ever forget your priorities... Beer first, trash second." - A life lesson, courtesy of track 5

Official Bartender Of VHForums