Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    12.28.99
    Posts
    2,481
    Last Online

    12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post


    Ize loves watermelon hmmm hmmm hmmm...yez yez yez...sho' nuff' Izza could eat watamelon for breakfas', lunch and dinnah juz az sho as my name SHO NUFF N' YEZ I DO!!!!!! I likes that!! YEAH!!!
    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Good Enough ScottRoberts's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.31.00
    Age
    45
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,665
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    "5150"
    Last Online

    04.05.12 @ 09:06 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Just when ya thought certain racial stereotypes had been considered archaic... [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]
    Scott Roberts
    The Official Scott Roberts Blog - http://www.scottrobertsweb.com
    FORMER owner of The VH Trade Site - http://www.vhtrading.com

  3. #3
    Niners Fan! SactoFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.07.00
    Age
    47
    Location
    The Tiki Bar...
    Posts
    9,524
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

    Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

    @
    Likes
    6
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Originally posted by Blind Willie Loons:

    Ize loves watermelon hmmm hmmm hmmm...yez yez yez...sho' nuff' Izza could eat watamelon for breakfas', lunch and dinnah juz az sho as my name SHO NUFF N' YEZ I DO!!!!!! I likes that!! YEAH!!!
    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

  4. #4
    Eye suffacozza YEWW! Goo's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.01.00
    Age
    46
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    12,866
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 05:34 PM
    Likes
    29
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts


    Premium Member
    Yes. I like watermelon.
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......

  5. #5
    Damage your reputation seenbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.24.00
    Age
    45
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    26,946
    Favorite VH Album

    Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm the one
    Last Online

    11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Likes
    73
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts


    Donor

    I'd eat the watermelon out of a dead rhino's ass and spit the seeds on the dead sonuvabeeyotch for givin me a hard time about it.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

    Gunter glieben glauchen globen

  6. #6
    Atomic Punk Wolfman's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.31.00
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    8,119
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

    07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Originally posted by seenbad:
    I'd eat the watermelon out of a dead rhino's ass and spit the seeds on the dead sonuvabeeyotch for givin me a hard time about it.
    *scratches Watermelon off of shopping list [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Sinner's Swing! twonabomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.15.01
    Location
    cleveland, oh
    Posts
    3,699
    Last Online

    12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Originally posted by ScottRoberts:
    Just when ya thought certain racial stereotypes had been considered archaic... [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]
    heyba Faba Abalt, let's go eat sum wabamelon...

    Mushmouth rules!
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

    Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10

  8. #8
    Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.28.00
    Location
    Your Mother's Bedroom
    Posts
    14,285
    Favorite VH Album

    VH II
    Favorite VH Song

    D.O.A.
    Last Online

    @
    Likes
    0
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Thankfully, no one has yet, but before anyone gets a case of bunched panties and calls up the NAACP and the ACLU... Loons wasn't stereotyping.

    He's a big blues fan; always dropping old blues players' names into his posts, as you might have noticed. Almost all of them are black. In his signature he's got quotes from Sonny Terry, Howlin' Wolf, and Dave... who's black on the inside. LOL

    Though he can defend himself, I just wanted to add my $0.02 since, given Loons' decidedly distinctive posting style, I could see how someone who's got a beef with him might want to try and twist what was said in an attempt to stir the shit pot.

    And that's my fuckin' job. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

    "You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

    "Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

    "Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

    "If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

  9. #9
    Atomic Punk Wolfman's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.31.00
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    8,119
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

    07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Twist and Shout, Downtown my man.

    Word up to the loon...he just got his mojo workin, that's all.

  10. #10
    Good Enough ScottRoberts's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.31.00
    Age
    45
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,665
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    "5150"
    Last Online

    04.05.12 @ 09:06 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Originally posted by Down In Flames:
    Thankfully, no one has yet, but before anyone gets a case of bunched panties and calls up the NAACP and the ACLU... Loons wasn't stereotyping.

    He's a big blues fan; always dropping old blues players' names into his posts, as you might have noticed. Almost all of them are black. In his signature he's got quotes from Sonny Terry, Howlin' Wolf, and Dave... who's black on the inside. LOL

    Though he can defend himself, I just wanted to add my $0.02 since, given Loons' decidedly distinctive posting style, I could see how someone who's got a beef with him might want to try and twist what was said in an attempt to stir the shit pot.

    And that's my fuckin' job. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    I was merely jesting DIF, hence the smilie. No one's got anything against Loons here (at least I don't ). I believe whether you're black or white, a blues man or a Kenny G fan, watermelon tastes fucking delicious! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Scott Roberts
    The Official Scott Roberts Blog - http://www.scottrobertsweb.com
    FORMER owner of The VH Trade Site - http://www.vhtrading.com

  11. #11
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    12.28.99
    Posts
    2,481
    Last Online

    12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Where I come form, You don't blow no harp, you don't get no PUSSY!!!!! An' I likes to lik n lik n lik n lik...SHO NUFF you Van Hagar motherfuckerz up in here up in herr one time yez yez eyz Ize be diggin' that tha mos' yezzzz yeahhhh can I juzz get a hell yeah yp in hr o n e t i m e yz yall...I LKEZ WATA MEL ONEE!!!!! Juzz a s s ho s' my name SHO NUFF N YEZ ID O!!!!!! IZE GOT HO's IN DEFFERNET AREA CODES YEZ YEZ YEZZZ!!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    Who lives there life like trher'z no to morrow???? HELL YEAH NURHIN BUT YEAH!!!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. HOW TO EAT A WATERMELON
    By buster65 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09.21.06, 07:47 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09.22.02, 07:29 PM
  3. Am I the only one who likes both
    By brat in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09.16.02, 04:37 PM
  4. Am I the only one who likes both
    By brat in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08.30.02, 06:33 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07.06.02, 07:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •