Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Bottom line. The team is young and is going to take a number of years before they win the championship back. One thing though, Jerry Krauss has to be the most idiotic general manager in basketball today. If he had played his cards right and not been such an asshole to his players and his staff, he would still have Phil Jackson as coach, Micheal Jordan as head of basketball operations, and a host of great players i.e. Pippen, Kukoc, Longley, Ron Harper, and who knows who else would have come to Chicago this year with the encouragement of the Head of Operations...Grant Hill, Tim Duncan, Tracy McGrady, who knows. One things for sure, the Bulls would be on the road to their 9th championship. Ah, what could have been. All this came to mind when Jordan visited Chicago recently and mentioned his previous interest in being the Bull's Head of Operations. (Personally, I think we should get rid of Krauss and hire Jordan)Instead, Jordan is wasting his time and talent with a waste of a team, the Wizards. There is one high point, Pippen is poised to win his seventh championship with a revamped Blazers and make right what they threw away last year. If you've made it to this point, thanks. I'm just venting a little frustration.

02.13.15 @ 07:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

As I cruise the Links I just happen to be wearing my 1996 championship Bulls t-shirt. Yeah, they should have given Scotti whatever he wanted, key on that list being dumping Krause out the back door. I don't think you'll ever see the Bulls win it all again as long as Jerry Krause is there.

The Michael Jordan of Van Halen websites!!!

hey Glenn i´ve a bulls team jearsey too
    33 pippen black
    Anyway Bulls!!!!!!!

I reach across to the other side to make contact with you.You fill my dreams.I wanna tell you,tell me why you´re crossing over...