Register
    Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 07:37 PM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

Breaking story, but police have arrested a 27 year old man for the murder of 5 year Samantha Runnion.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 07:37 PM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

STANTON, Calif. (AP) -- Authorities arrested a 27-year-old man Friday as part of their investigation into the kidnapping and slaying of 5-year-old Samantha Runnion.

Orange County Sheriff Michael Carona said Alejandro Avila was arrested after search warrants were served overnight at an apartment complex not far from where the girl's body was found Tuesday.

But the sheriff provided no details of the suspect. He walked away from reporters after promising to talk more at an evening news conference.

The announcement was made after Riverside County Sheriff-elect Bob Doyle played a tape of the 911 call from a man who found the body.

"I'm so scared. It was a little kid," he said.

Authorities mounted a statewide manhunt following Samantha's abduction Monday evening in this community southeast of Los Angeles.

She and a 5-year-old friend were playing only about 150 feet from Samantha's front door in a complex of townhomes when a man drove up after making a U-turn. The man got out and asked for help finding his puppy, then took off with the kicking and screaming girl.

Samantha's nude body was discovered Tuesday afternoon on the edge of the Cleveland National Forest, 50 miles from Stanton. Authorities said she had been sexually assaulted and then smothered after being alive with her killer for several hours.

Carona said earlier that warrants had served at four locations, including an apartment complex near Lake Elsinore.

Adelina Avila said her Lake Elsinore apartment was searched by authorities late Thursday and that her 27-year-old son was being detained. She said her son was taken in early Thursday for questioning and she was able to speak with him over the phone.

"I don't think my son did anything, but I notice he is cooperating," said Avila. "I don't have anything against that. He hasn't been through this before so he doesn't know what's going on. He doesn't have no record."

Authorities said the dragnet was so extensive that there had been numerous detentions and a few arrests on unrelated violations.

In Sunderland, Mass., Samantha's biological father, Derek Jackson, mourned her Thursday at a news conference from his home.

"I will always stay connected with her. She will live in my heart when I wake up every day," Jackson said. "I love her dearly. I miss you, Samantha."

Jackson also offered advice to other parents.

"Please watch your children. Every second, don't let them out of your sight, especially now," he said.

A memorial of flowers, stuffed animals, candles and messages has grown outside Samantha's home.

Tara Frietas, 13, and her grandfather, Art Domen, 79, walked from their nearby home to pay their respects. They said they had taken extra precautions.

"I have to be home before dark. I can't go anywhere alone, and I'm not to speak to strangers," Tara said, adding she was afraid after hearing authorities warn that the killer could strike again
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

GGB
    Last Online

09.20.17 @ 08:12 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ah. Another day that I have cried at my desk.

This is interesting:

On Monday, his mom asked him where he was when it happened. What did she suspect?

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/1567223/detail.html

Watch the hair!!!
    Favorite VH Album

VH/Fair Warning/5150/F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

R.Delight/Unchain./5150/C.Wabo
    Last Online

07.22.09 @ 11:11 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Here's what the sonofabitch looks like, along with the original police artist's sketch. The other little five-year-old girl who gave the police the douchebag's description did a pretty damn good job.

I'm just pissed that the scumbag didn't violently resist arrest, forcing the police to prematurely end his piece-of-shit life.

"Seems the old folks who come up short were the pretty little kids who didn't want it, no." - Van Halen (1979)

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius

"The possibility that we may fail in the struggle should not deter us from supporting a cause we believe to be just." - Abraham Lincoln

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

if it is really the man they are lookig for, they should cut is balls off then hang his sorry ass from the tallest tree.
    van halen shall return. what you think is nothing might be something after all.

Last Online

12.13.11 @ 02:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by joe318:
    if it is really the man they are lookig for, they should cut is balls off then hang his sorry ass from the tallest tree.
    [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

09.12.12 @ 09:14 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

He won't last long once they throw his ass in jail. Prisoners got TVs, too-they know what this fucker did.
    As my ol' grandpappy used to say, "Don't ever tell anybody I told you this, ya little fucker."

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

POUND CAKE
    Last Online

05.08.08 @ 02:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by HolyFuckingShit:
    He won't last long once they throw his ass in jail. Prisoners got TVs, too-they know what this fucker did.
    I'd like to think that you're right. However, from what I understand, prisoners like him get isolated for their own protection. Too bad though. Who was there to protect Samantha? And to think that these airheads that I work with are always gushing that "We all have guardian angels!". If that's the case, where was Samantha's? Guess her's had the day off.

[ July 21, 2002, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: ouncie33 ]

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

they should let the girls family have him, that would be better justist.
    van halen shall return. what you think is nothing might be something after all.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

all, but esp WACF
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i think we found a new show for FOX..........
    The pessimist says the cup is half empty. The optimist says it's half full. The pragmatist says its liquid contents are at 50% capacity. The ironist says its half full of air. The plumber says the cup must be leaking. George Carlin says the cup is too big. The Starbucks employee says its so you have room for cream. The conspiracy theorist says aliens took the other half. The baseball player says his cup is definitely full. MacGuyver says he can build a powerful explosive with it. The psychoanalyst says the cup is your mother. The punk sitting next to you also says the cup is your mother. The romance novelist says the cup is a willing receptacle to the wild gushing torrents of pure passion from the hard chiseled urn. The zen master says There is no cup. Pamela Anderson says her cups are definitely full. Me? Refill!

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

ou812
    Favorite VH Song

cabo wabo
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is my first post, so I will try to be civil. I do think that this slimy piece of SH*T does deserve to die. I don't care how, fry him, gas him, shoot him. To bad that we can't bring back some of the old excuction means. Like, rack him, strech him and cut out his organs while he still alive (like in Braveheart.) A quick death for this BASTARD is not good enough.

Last Online

10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by joe318:
    [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.06.14 @ 12:51 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Prosecutors say that they have DNA to match his. so I think we'll get pretty much what we want. One way or another this shitbag is going to be a dead shitbag.

When I was in collage I was against the death penalty. I still think you have to do the most horiffic thing to receive it (case in point). When I think anyone could possably hurt a child in any way. A child who trusts anyone over 5 foot tall. A child who can't distinguish a policeperson from a stanger. A child who would do anything to see her/his mommy or daddy again. Put that son-of-a-bitch in front of me for just a minute. He'll wish he was that child.

As you can see my view on the death penalty has changed slightly. Having a child puts you in survivor mode in a instant.

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

I\'m The One
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Every time I look at that little girl's picture, all I can see is my own daughter. The only thing that baffles me more than what makes a sick fuck do shit like this is why their parents always insist that it couldn't have been their kid, because "he's a good boy". He may be a good boy, but he's a pretty sorry fucking excuse for a man. Then when all the evidence starts mounting, they start looking for other people to blame for their "good boy's" actions. Fuckers.

I can't imagine how her parents, grandmother or playmate must feel, or the prosecutor who let the prick get off in 2000. Dark demons to live with, man... dark demons, indeed.

On the other hand, I'm continually amazed at the uncanny accuracy of a police sketch artist and a good witness.
    Faster and faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...<br /><br />"What kind of FUCKED up tour is this???" -John Love, Jr., <i>The Rock</i>