Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube

Thread: KenyonVincent

Romeo Delight

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I dont want to stir the pot here Mr Moderators but since I was the first one to "Take Action" I do want to have my say.

1. We are not dropping the ball on this KV, we are proceeding in turning your sick ass in, just incase your lieing again or joking about the fact that your joking. (BTW-thanks for all the personal info you supplied on your website. Makes you easier to find)

2. KV, for the record, a joke makes people laugh, not enraged. A baby dieing, is not funny, especially to those of us who have genuinley lost one.

3. IF you DO in fact have a real girlfriend, show her this thread and see how funny your joke is to her.

4. In all sincerity, I think you need to get some help. Only a deeply troubled individual would make up such a story. I can help you if you want my help...e-mail me at
    If you dont want MY help, get some from someone you trust. Your in trouble NOW, because of this prank... Get some help before anything more comes down... [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Naughty Boy! Go to my room!

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

10.24.16 @ 05:11 PM
    Liked 249 Times in 90 Posts

Thats cool VHLGGB.

But since dipshit has been banned from this site for lying to, and foresaking the trust of, a bunch of fellow linkers, I doubt he will reply. I'd suggest you email him in the link Brett dropped in the stupid I'm a daddy thread.

Lets let it lie and get back to things that matter and things that dont, because his punk ass is outty and he doesnt even quailify in either category.

sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen