Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Romeo Delight Ted Williams's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.11.02
    Age
    99
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    110
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    02.23.12 @ 12:14 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I don't want to bring back any painful memories for anyone; believe me, I know how many of you feel (or should I say "felt," since it's long gone) about the "Pasture Dump." I, for one, enjoyed posting there from time to time.

    I haven't been at the Links for all that long, but I've been pleased to see that some of the good ol' Domers post here regularly, like FH, Dennis, dirtymovies, Fabulous Shadow, diamondD, etc.

    One person I'd like to see here (and for all I know, maybe he IS here under a pseudonym), is Jimmie Walker. As far as I could tell, he always handled himself with class, and could be very funny without putting people down. And, after he became a moderator, he didn't appear to let it go to his head. Plus, he had some great alter-egos.

    Anyway, I'm not complaining that he's not here, 'cause there are plenty of great posters here already, but I think he would add a lot to these forums. And like I said, maybe he IS here, under a different name.
    "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived..."

  2. #2
    Top Of The World
    Join Date
    01.25.03
    Age
    42
    Posts
    174
    Last Online

    02.29.08 @ 03:42 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Originally posted by Ted Williams:
    I don't want to bring back any painful memories for anyone; believe me, I know how many of you feel (or should I say "felt," since it's long gone) about the "Pasture Dump." I, for one, enjoyed posting there from time to time.

    I haven't been at the Links for all that long, but I've been pleased to see that some of the good ol' Domers post here regularly, like FH, Dennis, dirtymovies, Fabulous Shadow, diamondD, etc.

    One person I'd like to see here (and for all I know, maybe he IS here under a pseudonym), is Jimmie Walker. As far as I could tell, he always handled himself with class, and could be very funny without putting people down. And, after he became a moderator, he didn't appear to let it go to his head. Plus, he had some great alter-egos.

    Anyway, I'm not complaining that he's not here, 'cause there are plenty of great posters here already, but I think he would add a lot to these forums. And like I said, maybe he IS here, under a different name.
    How ya doin', Mr. Walker?
    believe the lies...there is no truth

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk FH's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.12.02
    Age
    50
    Location
    Bass Ackwards, NC
    Posts
    12,432
    Last Online

    10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post


    Donor

    Who was Jimmy Walker?

    [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Romeo Delight Ted Williams's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.11.02
    Age
    99
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    110
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    02.23.12 @ 12:14 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Originally posted by swage:

    How ya doin', Mr. Walker?
    A little respect for the dead here, please! That's Mr. Williams, young man! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Originally posted by FH:

    Who was Jimmy Walker?
    I don't know. All I know is that he liked root beer and made some pretty funny posts.
    "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived..."

  5. #5
    Eruption
    Join Date
    12.27.01
    Location
    NEW YAWK CITAY
    Posts
    763
    Favorite VH Album

    fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Bottoms Up
    Last Online

    01.23.09 @ 11:26 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Ya know who I DON'T miss? That assknob Plstrcast! What a fucking TOOL! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]
    Plstrcast everywhere else, Smudge NYC here.. so kiss my arse!<br /><br /><a href="http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc" target="_blank">http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc</a>

  6. #6
    5150 Crown Royal's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.05.01
    Posts
    581
    Last Online

    12.07.17 @ 01:08 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts

    Originally posted by SMUDGE NYC:
    Ya know who I DON'T miss? That assknob Plstrcast! What a fucking TOOL! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]
    No Shit!!!!

    Fucker would never share his Jolly Ranchers with me.

    I don't miss him at all!!!

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Baluchitherium dirtymovies's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.07.01
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,243
    Last Online

    11.12.17 @ 09:04 PM
    Likes
    337
    Liked 121 Times in 68 Posts


    Donor

    Who was Jimmy Walker? Jimmy Walker was one of the funniest, most clever posters. I think it was Jimmy that did Mr. Ed (am I right?). I (as Al Capone) would go back and forth with Mr. Ed about using him as a low-key hit-man. [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Romeo Delight Ted Williams's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.11.02
    Age
    99
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    110
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    02.23.12 @ 12:14 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    dirtymovies:

    I'm not sure if he did Mr. Ed, but I know he did David Coverversion, and I think he was Captain Kirk's Hairpiece. Now that guy was hilarious!

    BTW, I totally agree about Plstrcast...What a buffoon! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I also wonder what ever became of the punctuationally challenged Jays Spokesperson...???
    "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived..."

  9. #9
    Atomic Punk FH's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.12.02
    Age
    50
    Location
    Bass Ackwards, NC
    Posts
    12,432
    Last Online

    10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post


    Donor

    Originally posted by Ted Williams:
    I also wonder what ever became of the punctuationally challenged Jays Spokesperson...???
    Seriously, if you know-please tell me!

  10. #10
    Baluchitherium dirtymovies's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.07.01
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,243
    Last Online

    11.12.17 @ 09:04 PM
    Likes
    337
    Liked 121 Times in 68 Posts


    Donor

    JS was Sweet Irony at the DLR Army, right? I'm sure she's around somewhere...

  11. #11
    Baluchitherium dirtymovies's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.07.01
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,243
    Last Online

    11.12.17 @ 09:04 PM
    Likes
    337
    Liked 121 Times in 68 Posts


    Donor

    BTW, is Ted Williams Mr. Walker?

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. What happened?
    By onefootoutthedoor in forum VHLinks Feedback & Troubleshooting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08.28.05, 11:37 AM
  2. What would have happened...
    By Smokin' 5150 in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10.20.02, 10:01 AM
  3. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO.....?
    By THE HULKAMANIAC BROTHER in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06.18.02, 08:25 AM
  4. Whatever happened to...
    By Executionor in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05.05.02, 02:06 AM
  5. Something I didn't know that happened...
    By NOaverageJOE in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07.27.00, 05:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •