Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just thought I would mention that.

Austin's gonna walk out champ.... OH HELL YEAH.

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

WM X-7 ought to be one of the best PPV's E-E-E-E-E-EVER!!!!

Just got word though that Matt Hardy suffered internal bleeding and a broken ankle in a car accident last night. How will that play in the TLC 2 match?
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it Later
    Last Online

01.07.12 @ 11:23 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cabo Kid:
    WM X-7 ought to be one of the best PPV's E-E-E-E-E-EVER!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a pretty accurate statement.... but there's a good chance it might be the best ever! Things are lookin very interesting.
    Eat Us and Smile!

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Well, it's all said and done. On a scale of 1-10, I have to give it about a solid 7. There were a LOT of high spots that the guys hit. The TLC 2 match was very cool, Vince and Shane had some big moves, Chyna had a wedgie all night long ( [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) and the Austin vs. Rock match turned out to be a bit of a surprise. Won't give that one away...someone else can spoil it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm disappointed in the Gimmick Match, although it was cool seeing and hearing Mean Gene and Bobby Heenan again, and the fact that HBK never showed up is a bit troubling. I'm also disappointed the WCW wrestlers didn't have more of an impact (ie: run in the ring, cause havoc, etc). I guess they're going to keep the 2 leagues separate.

Lita, ALWAYS looking HHHHOOOOOOOOTTTTT, was in rather fine form as was Stephanie Mac.

Triple H vs. the Undertaker and the Hardcore match w/Kane, Big Show and Raven and the TLC 2 match ALL had some VERY COOL spots!!! Those were the best matches of the night, imo.

For a better recap, catch Raw tomorrow night at 8 CST on TNN.

"TNN...it's got POP!" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Can\'t choose just one
    Favorite VH Song

see above
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I thought that it was very solid, and much better than last year. Most of the matches were decently paced, although to me, it looked like the Jericho/Regal match had some confusion to it. I'm glad that they didn't mention WCW or their wrestlers too much. This is the WWF's "Boda Bing" of the year, they don't need to focus on outside stuff. Bobby Heenan had the best line of the night during the Gimmick Battle Royal when the Iron Shiek was walking down to the ring. "By the time he gets to the ring, it'll be Wrestlemania 37." Good stuff. I was a little bummed about the HBK no show, but I've heard that he stormed out of RAW last Monday when they had to cut his segment from the show due to time contraints. He may have blown his chances with Vince, but I hope not. I believe that he has signed another contract with the WWF, so maybe all of this isn't the case and they're just waiting for the right time to bring him in. If you haven't seen the show and don't want to know any outcomes, stop reading now.

High Points: HHH and the Undertaker put on a great show. I'm glad to see that HHH is willing to due is part by putting people over.

The Steve Austin heel turn. I'm glad they did this. This is going to help with the whole WWF vs WCW angle and will eventually feed over into Austin vs McMahon II.

Low Points: There wasn't really anything bad with the show, and it has been the best WWF PPV of the year so far. But there were a few things.

Paul Heyman: I guess I'm pretty partial to Lawler, and I will give Paul E. his credit, but I just can't stand his voice. I'd put a hundred dollar bill in a collection plate if they'd get Bobby Heenan to do RAW with JR (or get Lawler back)

No HBK

But in all, it was a very good show, and everyone seemed to work their asses off. The crowd in Houston also seemed to be pretty into it and that makes a big difference. Good job, WWF.
    "These are not them, you've captured one of their stunt doubles"

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Man, you didn't see the Austin heel turn coming? Realistically, someone had to come out of that match a heel. You don't want the Rock a heel because he's going to be in movies and it wouldn't help them to star a major heel. Besides, the Rock's stuff won't sell as well as a heel whereas Austin's will.

Plus I bet Austin stays a heel all of one week, since the WWF audience will still cheer the crap out of him no matter what.
    "Just once I'd like to do the right thing and not get punished for it."

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:10 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

Can't you see it coming?

Shane has Goldberg,

now Vince has Austin.

The big one is coming!

Austin
    vs.
    Goldberg.

FINALLY. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Can\'t choose just one
    Favorite VH Song

see above
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Austin will only be a true heel if he starts to insult the fans. Even then, people will still probably cheer him (I know I will).

I laughed like a little school girl when Vince came walking down to the ring during the Austin/Rock match. Ok, maybe not like a little school girl, but I "tee-hee'd" a little bit [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I saw the Austin heel turn coming (still thought that it might be a little after Wrestlemania, though). But I didn't expect Vince to be a part of it. People will still cheer for Austin (and maybe even Vince a little), unless he insults them. That's really the only difference between good guys and bad guys in wrestling today. Say what you want, do what you want, but if you tell the crowd to shut up, then you're boo'ed.
    "These are not them, you've captured one of their stunt doubles"

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Did anybody NOT see this coming. Like some of you said Austin will still get cheered like crazy, hell, the next time they come to Memphis i'll be cheering for that bastard louder than anybody. I just hope that Austin doesnt change his whole character cause that would suck. I fuckin crack up at austin and mcmahon so i hope they dont act weird now.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Yeah I thought it was a really good Wrestle Mania.

High points: Seeing hot ass Trish, and Lita, seeing Mrs. Mcmahon get up and kick Mr McMahon in the balls (Who didnt see that coming?), The Shane jumping all the way across the ring (What Athletisism), Seeing the Bushwhackers and Doink The Clown Again, Seeing Kane throw Raven through a Table, Jeff Hardy jumping off the high ladder to land on Spike and Rhino, Seeing the Undertaker whoop up HHH, seeing Austin kick the shit out of the Rock.

Low points: HBK DIDN'T MAKE AN APPEARANCE!!!, Stone Cold is with Vince, the legends match, no Dink the clown, Edge and Christian are the champs again, and Jerry The King Lawler still isnt back!

That about sums it up [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
    I am awesome

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I am now officially shocked. Austin got some (weak) boos last night on Raw. Well I'll be damned, the heel turn just might stick.

Anybody but me expect to have heard "Real American" fire up near the end of the gimmick battle royal and have Hogan come running down to the ring?
    "Just once I'd like to do the right thing and not get punished for it."

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I thought Shawn Michaels maybe, not Hogan
    I am awesome