Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VHII
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm so lame, I don't know what to title my posts, but it's always a good nite when I feel a little DLR in my veins.
    Okay...
    this isn't really a poll, but it is a list of things to be thankful for today:

1. Romeo delight is merely composed on air and volume knob.
    2. Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from the pictures on the inner sleeve of the Diver Down LP.
    3. Everything else I needed to learn, like how to exit a hotel room casually, clad only in a towel, aviators, cowboy boots and handcuffs, well, I learned that from the Panama video.
    4. Because of DLR and his intelligent, outspoken views, I was a proud, angry and rowdy Jewish teen. Still am.
    5. the moment of silent electric space that occurs right before "Ain't Talkin "bout Love"
    6. The songs, like anything made by genius, sound like cast offs, beautiful trifles written almost by rote. Dave forgot the words to Romeo Delight as soon as he wrote them. If he ever wrote them. Hence,
    7. "I FORGOT THE FUCKIN WORDS!!!"
    8. No liner notes. Ever. Awesome. So I can sing shit like "YOU CAN'T GET A MEDIC ON THE SUBWAY LINNNUHHHH! YOU KNOW YA DON'T LIKE OOH!"
    9. Drop Dead Legs was written for hot chicks who like to kick things and hurt others when they dance, publicly or privately. That song is ruthless.
    10. The sentimental part in the secret classic In a Simple Rhyme. Ain't it grand that love is blind?

More later
    (pretty smile)

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Well, hey there again, Betty. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Another nice post, no matter what you name it.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

your posts kick ass! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    you're definitely gonna a favorite person in here if you keep posting stuff like that.
    by the way, i totally agree. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

I cant wait til later, I was almost there.

Hurry back! [img]smile.gif[/img]

*slingblade voice....* "I like the way she tawks, mm hmm" [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls!
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 01:26 AM
    Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Wow this betty is awesome [img]smile.gif[/img] I am in love already with this Beautiful Girl! Lets see what we have in common here together.

I guess you are the other angry Jew like myself on here too! haha, you me, and Diamond Dave taking over the world!

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VHII
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Aw, Bostonian makes me homesick...I'm originally from Mass and I've lived the length of the mighty Mass Pike...
    anyway it feels like I haven't written for a long time--I have a friend from Boston visiting me and we're having more fun without the computer.

[img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
    Oh yeah--DLR helped me realize that it's possible to be angry, Jewish, androgynous, warlike, funny, smart, sexy, outrageous, athletic, adventurous, charismatic, witty, insane and loving. All at the same time. DLR is the dumb blond with a mind like a whip. [img]redface.gif[/img] and I can't think a more sublime combination of attributes.
    Remember in the 80s movie Weird Science the geek boys wanted to build the perfect woman and they used a picture of DLR circa Fair Warning (amongst other things)as inspiration??
    We're talking perfection, here.
    I often ask myself the question: "what would Dave do?"
    (pretty smile)

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls!
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 01:26 AM
    Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Betty,

Well you got yourself a friend in Boston now! on top of that an angry jewish friend, who doesn't take shit from nobody! You know when I get pissed off I just think of what Diamond Dave did in Germany during an interview where he found anti-semetism, he shoved some asshole through a plateglass window! hahaha! Talk about ballsy!

I often wonder what it would be like to have dave in Temple! (Since I am somewhat religious) I would love to see dave give a Dvar Torah! Hahaha!

As for cruising in cars, I was driving back from Mt. Sunapee today (after skipping work) and as I was cruising down Comm Ave to my apartment the VH version (kick ass version) Pretty Woman came on. So in Royal DLR fashion I rolled down my windows, turned up the stereo, and eased my seat back and gunned it while cranking it! man it was soooo fucking good!

[img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Man also how about that video that was the greatest video. now I am rambling on, so I will go!

-Bostonian