Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 08:50 PM
    Liked 16,491 Times in 9,346 Posts

According to CNN.com, skeletal remains have been found in Rock Creek Park in Washington D.C. that may be those of Chandra Levy. [img]graemlins/scared.gif[/img]
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

"Be careful what you wish for because you just might lose what you already have"

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

".....and Harry Potter and all of his wizard-friends went to Hell for practicing Witchcraft. The End." -Ned Flander's version of reading "Harry Potter" to Rod and Todd.

Good Enough
    Last Online

08.17.07 @ 05:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I hate to say it, and there's no way to say it without sounding cold, but... If it's her, then at least there'll be the beginning of closure for her family. If the body is indeed hers, then I hope there's enough evidence to indicate how she died and if it was murder, to lead them to the killer(s). Sad story.
    "May you die at age 128, in bed, shot to death by a jealous lover" DLR 2002

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up
    Last Online

01.23.09 @ 11:26 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

OK, if it is her (come on.. IT IS HER!) then that stuffed shirt lying sack of shit Condit better get his ass lubed up for the extra large microscope they're going to shove in it!
    Plstrcast everywhere else, Smudge NYC here.. so kiss my arse!<br /><br /><a href="http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc" target="_blank">http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc</a>

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Any Song Hagar Doesn't Sing
    Last Online

08.12.10 @ 07:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

For her parents sake, I hope its her. Let their ordeal come to an end.
    "Tardy? I don't feel tardy!"

"I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister!" - DLR

Pride and Glory - the Packer Story!

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Any Song Hagar Doesn't Sing
    Last Online

08.12.10 @ 07:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The D.C. Police Chief has confirmed the body is Chandra Levy's. Dental records were used to make the identification.
    "Tardy? I don't feel tardy!"

"I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister!" - DLR

Pride and Glory - the Packer Story!

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by BigBadBrian:
    The D.C. Police Chief has confirmed the body is Chandra Levy's. Dental records were used to make the identification.
    They confirmed the dental records that soon? Odd, I thought that usually took a few days. Sad (though not exactly unexpected) ending either way [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yep, it's official. Now the shitstorm begins. I am not one for false accusations and witch hunts, but if Condit doesn't start talking REAL SOON, he should be forcibly removed from Congress just out of decency.
    "There's a Japanese term called wabi-sabi, not wasabi, but wabi-sabi. It means an appreciation for the imperfect, the less than precision. The cowboy boots that you never polish because it's bad luck. That is completely wabi-sabi. Van Halen is that." - DLR 2002<br /><br />"Look! I can see their parachutes! They're ok..." - Tenshinhan, DragonBall Z

Last Online

10.29.09 @ 12:50 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

My uncle died last year after "disappearing" for like 15 years. My grandmother was called when he was on his deathbed less than 24 hours before his death at the hospital to say goodbye to her son. It was very sad, and my grandmother has had a tough life, but it was reasuring because she knew where her son was finally....in heaven.

That's exactly how Sandra Levy's parents need to deal with their loss. Now they know where she is. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

The Chicago White Sox (1901-present) - The Original SOX - Proof

The Boston Americans (1901)
    The Boston Somersets (1902)
    The Boston Pilgrims (1903-1906)
    The Boston Red Sox (1907-present) - Proof

The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

2007 Fantasy Football Champion

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Diver Down NJ:
    Yep, it's official. Now the shitstorm begins. I am not one for false accusations and witch hunts, but if Condit doesn't start talking REAL SOON, he should be forcibly removed from Congress just out of decency.
    I doubt if they would go to the trouble of removing him from office, since he's a lame duck anyway. But since this just changed from a "missing persons case" to a homicide, he's gonna have to spill his guts, even if it takes a subpoena. And if he has "nothing to hide", then he shouldn't mind talking now.
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The thing is, the body was out in the elements for a really long time... I hope that there are sufficient clues to point to whoever did this to her.

I'm not as fond of Condit at the perp, as I am his wife! Or that they were both involved. I still find it ironic that the woman NEVER visits him when he's in DC, but the one time in ages when she DOES, is the day Chandra goes missing.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VAN HALEN
    Favorite VH Song

JUMP, RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL&LOVE COMES WALKING IN
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i was listening to the cable news network on my evil cable system this morning and they interviewed the guy from america's most wanted. he thinks that there may be a serial killer who is responsible for levy's death becasue of other victims found in parks recently. i am not sure if gary did it or not. perhaps it was his wife in a jealous rage or someone else trying to make condit look bad. there have been frame up and conspiracies before so this could be one now. also if the body was just out lying in the park, then why did it take so long for anyone to find it. you would think that with the power of a dog's nose that it would have been found before this or some jabroni would see wild animals pecking at something. at least now the family can have a proper funeral and the greiving can begin. i do not know if you ever truly get over a loved one dying but this got to be the hardest. i mean it is not natural for a child to go before the parents. my thoughts and prayers go out to all of the levy's and there friends who got to be in a state of shock right now. for the hulkamaniac brother, he hopes that they catch the son of a bitch who did this and destroy them. the hulkamaniac brother has always been in favor of death penalties for evil murderers. it one thing if you get in a fight and in the course of a fight someone dies, but to attack someone out of nowhere, do go knows what to them and then kill them, well i tihnk the person who portayed the evil should never see the light of day and the reason i am in favor of the death penalty is why should the victims family go on living knowing that there lives are changed and that bastard or bitch who did this is still alive, getting free, cable, food, shelter and anything else he wants for the rest of his life.

"WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN MR. MCMAHON'S AUTHORITY RUNS WILD ON YOU" - VINCE K. MCMAHON III

"WINE IS FINE BUT WHISKEY'S QUICKER" - OZZY

"DID YOU THINK YOU WERE PURE" - OZZY

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by FORD:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Diver Down NJ:
    I doubt if they would go to the trouble of removing him from office, since he's a lame duck anyway. But since this just changed from a "missing persons case" to a homicide, he's gonna have to spill his guts, even if it takes a subpoena. And if he has "nothing to hide", then he shouldn't mind talking now.</font>[/QUOTE]The problem is, this guy sits on at least a few Congressional committees if I'm not mistaken. Including the now-infamous Intelligence Committee. If that is the case, this scumbag should at least be removed from these committees.
    "There's a Japanese term called wabi-sabi, not wasabi, but wabi-sabi. It means an appreciation for the imperfect, the less than precision. The cowboy boots that you never polish because it's bad luck. That is completely wabi-sabi. Van Halen is that." - DLR 2002<br /><br />"Look! I can see their parachutes! They're ok..." - Tenshinhan, DragonBall Z

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have a funny feeling that he's not as powerful and influential on any of those committees as he once was... before all this broke about his involvement with Chandra. From what I've heard, he's viewed more or less as a leper in political circles. The loss of power and respect for a man like him even while continuing to serve on those committees, for however little time he has left in his elected capacity... that's pretty serious.

If he was involved, or anyone he knew was, then here's to evidence, a speedy but fair trial and quick conviction with a just sentence.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VAN HALEN
    Favorite VH Song

JUMP, RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL&LOVE COMES WALKING IN
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

you know the hulkamaniac brother thought that conduit lost his re election bid. are you sure he still weilds political power. i have no idea if he did it or not. it does not add up to me. if he is dating this fine young lady then why kill her. i oculd see the wife killing her or someone killing and framing him but it is hard to see why he would kill her. there was a similar case near me a few years ago where a political bozo killed his girlfriend and then put her remains in a cooler and dumped it in the ocean. i did not understand then and i do not understand now. how can someone take a innocent life? maybe i am in the minority but i can't not see takeing anyone's gift of life away from them in cold blood. war is one thing but here we are talking about murder and let me tell you something and that is that the hulkamaniac brother is a lover. as a male i can tell all the females that we need them, so why are we killingthem? i guess we have some dumb asses in our ranks. maybe if we had more love and understanding, then the world would be a better place for us and our future generations of van halen fans brothers and sisters.