Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Josephina
    Last Online

05.25.17 @ 07:28 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Allright, I've got a question. I've got the boot for Van Halen Assaults Quebec, and this might be the same for other shows, but right before "Everybody Wants Some", Ed and Al just start jamming. Anyone know what that is? I thought I heard a little "Why Can't This Be Love"/"Right Now" in there. But the keyboard in that little jam is awesome, along with Al's drum solo from that time.

------------------
    "The thing that inspires me the most is my bottle of Jack Daniels. It's my best friend in the world. Ol' Jack will never let you down. He's always there when you need him" - Nikki Sixx, Hit Parader magazine 1986

"Van Halen is 'Get the fuck off the sidewalk if ya don't like our drivin' kinda music!" - David Lee Roth

"We get to the hotel, there's people partyin' in the parking lot, people gettin' down in the elevator, wow! I swear to God I had this one chick, this chick was poundin' on my door, she was kickin' and screamin' at my door 'til about 6.30 this morning. Finally, I just said, 'Fuck it!' and let her out of my room!" - David Lee Roth

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

It sounds alot like Mine All Mine to me. That was the music that was the backup for Dave to do his tai chi solo. That music was part of the stuff that Eddie did for the Wild Life soundtrack.

------------------
    The Michael Jordan of Van Halen websites!!!
    www.vhlinks.com

Loons
    ...talkin' some Tai Chi blues uh huh...

Last Online

Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

One of the coolest things I've seen VH-wise is during the intro of Everybody Wants Some!! during the US Festival. Dave finishes the tai chi solo and the band slams into EWS, when Dave walks back to the drum riser, Mikey and Eddie both jump off the drum riser as the song kicks in. Totally awesome.

------------------
    www.vhlinks.com

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Josephina
    Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

I gotta get that US Fest. vid. But, after listening to it again Glenn, I'll agree with ya, it sounds a lot like Mine All Mine. Fused with a little Right Now, Feels So Good, and Why Can't This Be Love.

Gotta keep some dignity here

------------------
    "The thing that inspires me the most is my bottle of Jack Daniels. It's my best friend in the world. Ol' Jack will never let you down. He's always there when you need him" - Nikki Sixx, Hit Parader magazine 1986

"Van Halen is 'Get the fuck off the sidewalk if ya don't like our drivin' kinda music!" - David Lee Roth

"We get to the hotel, there's people partyin' in the parking lot, people gettin' down in the elevator, wow! I swear to God I had this one chick, this chick was poundin' on my door, she was kickin' and screamin' at my door 'til about 6.30 this morning. Finally, I just said, 'Fuck it!' and let her out of my room!" - David Lee Roth

Last Online

Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EUX4Life:
    it sounds a lot like Mine All Mine. Fused with a little Right Now, Feels So Good, and Why Can't This Be Love.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I hear ya man. Look at it this way, that music was used by EVH for the film the Wild Life. And according to the bible (aka the VHE) there are traces in that film score of Right Now, Good Enough, Feels So Good, AFU and Strung Out.

So you're dignity is safely intact.

------------------
    www.vhlinks.com

Loons
    The Reverend Glennzilla preachin' straight outta the famed,the hollowed,the ever-informative V
    H
    E

Last Online

Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Loons:
    The Reverend Glennzilla preachin' straight outta the famed,the hollowed,the ever-informative V
    H
    E
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Brotha, the big black robe and bible don't come without their share of pressures.

------------------
    www.vhlinks.com

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Josephina
    Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Glenn:
    Originally posted by EUX4Life:
    it sounds a lot like Mine All Mine. Fused with a little Right Now, Feels So Good, and Why Can't This Be Love.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I hear ya man. Look at it this way, that music was used by EVH for the film the Wild Life. And according to the bible (aka the VHE) there are traces in that film score of Right Now, Good Enough, Feels So Good, AFU and Strung Out.

So you're dignity is safely intact.
    Whew!

------------------