Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning / 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Sinners Swing!
    Last Online

09.24.16 @ 10:55 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Okay, this is getting really weird now..

On our Tivos, we get a bunch of music only stations, you know, no commercials, no DJ's, no video, just music. So anyway, whenever I turn on one of my favorite music channels (a "power rock" channel), a Van Halen (or related solo artist) song is either ending, currently playing, or starting.

It's like they know when I tune in and that i'm a huge Van Halen fan.

I mean once in a while a coincidence happens, sure, but this happens every single day.

But that's not even the strangest one. If I happen to look at the clock in the 3 O'clock hour, most of the time, it's 3:16.

I know it's a ridiculous topic, but it just gets silly after a while..

Anyone else experience stuff like this all the time?

[ October 04, 2002, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: 5149.9 ]

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Song

hear about it later
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

my girlfriend used to notice that when we were in the car... whenever i would change the station- a VH song would be just starting...

i seem to have lost my magic touch though now because it hasn't happened lately...
    zach sanders<br /><br />"My boy, we are pilgrims in an unholy land"

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Best Of (cop out answer)
    Favorite VH Song

A Year To The Day
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i seem to have lost my magic touch though now because it hasn't happened lately...
    It's not just you. I haven't heard VH on the radio in a while either. I typically don't listen to the radio but the past couple of weeks the CD player in my car stoped working and I haven't heard 1 VH song in my car since.
    "Right Now.....Mike is thinking about a solo project."<br /><br />"Victory has a thousand fathers. Defeat is an orphan."

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

I have to pick?
    Last Online

04.21.16 @ 10:57 PM
    Liked 13 Times in 5 Posts

There are three rock stations where I live. One day while listening to one station, a VH song came on. After it was over, I flipped it to the second station, and another VH song was going. I thought, How cool is that? Then, once that song was over.. I flipped it to the third station just to see if VH was playing. This was probably a one time fluke, but by golly, another VH song was on. I almost shit my pants.
    Your favorite band sucks.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Josephina
    Last Online

09.27.16 @ 05:07 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

When I first got my license back in '98, I was amazed because I heard VH on the radio at least once a day, usually more than once. But dem days are long gone, kinda like Van Halen...
    "You gotta do me a favor and let these (people) have a good time, alright? A little bit of (vulgar term for breast) and their hands in the air ain't gonna hurt anybody" - Nikki Sixx

"Van Halen is 'Get the fuck off the sidewalk if ya don't like our drivin' kinda music!" - David Lee Roth

"We get to the hotel, there's people partyin' in the parking lot, people gettin' down in the elevator, wow! I swear to God I had this one chick, this chick was poundin' on my door, she was kickin' and screamin' at my door 'til about 6:30 this morning. Finally, I just said, 'Fuck it!' and let her out of my room!" - David Lee Roth

Last Online

08.25.16 @ 11:11 PM
    Liked 97 Times in 56 Posts

Donor

I have a George Thoroughgood coincidence like your VH coincidence. Back around 1987, every time me and my buddy would get in his tricked-out BMW 320i, "Bad to the Bone" would come on - every time! It was weird!

[ October 04, 2002, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: dirtymovies ]