Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm officially done with Van Halen. They treat their fans like shit. If they do get back together why would I pay $75-$100 at least to see a band that genuinely hates each other. I'm done wasting my time on these sites. My wife can't believe that I check the sites everyday for info. No more. I could rant and rave all day about this but their not worth it. Have a good life everybody. Once again Van Halen, Goodbye and Fuck You!!!!!!!
    <BR>

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 10:19 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

ALL ABOARD!!!!!

The Van Halen Lost Fanbase Train is now departing for parts unknown.

Just like Van Halen.....
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Gonna send this to the Opinions Forum. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT, WACF, FW
    Favorite VH Song

Loss of Control
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 12:25 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Absolutely.
    This's the first time I've checked the boards in about a fortnight 'cos I just can't be arsed and I've got better things to do with my life.
    I've been a huge VH fan for about 15 years, I've even got the VHII logo tattooed on my f**king arm and now I just can't be bothered 'cos I don't think that the band does. I'll feel like shit if it's Ed's health that's causing communication-constipation in the band but I've really had enough.
    2002 is now four weeks old and I've listened to VH only ONCE, just "Mean Streets" and then I turned it off. I still love it obviously but I an't be bothered with them as a band anymore.
    At least I've till got The Boss and James Brown to keep me going. Fuck Van Halen (there, I said it!)

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

09.30.15 @ 05:10 PM
    Liked 4 Times in 1 Post

Legoman,

If it was Ed's health, he would have said so already. I mean, all my life I've felt that Eddie was a good person. "Good" people would tell their "good" fans why their acting a certain way (like staying quiet).

My belief is that Ed would have already told us if the hold-up was indeed his health. If he's not sick, then he's playing on all our emotions because we're all wondering.

Believe me...he knows, that we know, about his cancer scare. And when someone is playing on your emotions like that, its like manipulating that person. Or manipulating the system. And I DO NOT think Eddie is a "bad person"...so why would he do that?

If its really his health, then he needs to say so. Otherwise, if he is indeed "playing on our emotions"...it looks like he is a "bad person". And that would ruin it for me, because I love Van Halen!

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 3
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

We are all living in the aftershock
    "Jebe Ga"

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 02:13 AM
    Liked 1,479 Times in 901 Posts

Even though it is your opinion, don't let the door smack you too hard in the ass on the way out.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Good Enough
    Last Online

08.17.07 @ 05:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Man, it's hard to hear, but truth is... it's hard to keep waiting for news. Sometimes I feel like a little puppy sitting at Ed's knee just wagging my tail and smiling, waiting to hear one word of praise or for him to reach down and pat me on my eager little head... You can only wait so long... and then you give up.

Truth is, I suspect that Ed wants to make more music... just not DLR/Van Halen sound. It's not that he's dislikes it, it's that he's moved on and matured in his music, and he doesn't want to go back there. Why else did VHIII come out?

We don't really KNOW that all parties involved HATE each other. We keep hearing conflicting reports about that anyway... The thing I keep thinking about though, is that... if you've read Crazy from the Heat, then you know that there wasn't any love lost in the beginning between Dave and the brothers. They don't have to be the best of friends to be together and make awesome music. They just need to be in the same time and space, and the same ... musical style. THAT's what I'm afraid is the hold up.
    "May you die at age 128, in bed, shot to death by a jealous lover" DLR 2002

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

04.17.12 @ 03:02 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2 years ago, I was a regular poster on 'links but early last year I gave up as far as all the rumor stuff was concerned. Occasionally, I'd check back to see what was happening and sad to say nothing was really going on. I just wish the band would come out and say they're hiatus or something. When Rush's Neil Peart had tradegy strike twice in a year, the band made it perfectly clear that they were on a indefinite hiatus. Now, Rush is a few months away from releasing their first studio record in 6 years. They really have done a horrible public relations job in the past 2 and 1/2 years.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 06:30 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts

Public relations-that's the key word. I mean how hard is it to say we're going to take some time off and when we know what's up we'll let you know. I just can't undrestand why they continue to say nothing. Once again if this involves Ed's health or lack of I apologize. Then again all the speculation would have come to an end a long time ago if Ed and Co. had decided to say something.
    "It's now officially 5150 time!!!"