Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Romeo Delight
    Last Online

10.20.14 @ 08:47 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I don't have a prediction for a date but it can't be soon enough in my book . I realize I'm amongst the few that would look forward to my idea (at least at first) but I beleave Gary would be ideal for the job and here's why . 1)He's for lack of a better word hungry , he didn't get the fair shake he deserved (probaly becouse of pressure from warner bro.) . 2) He' practically willing to do anything for the fans , he'll sing it all . I would like to make it clear that my last post is not to be construde as some sort of inside information it's just my best guess on what may be happening .

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

02.20.07 @ 03:36 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You aren't serious, are you? It will never happen. Gary is bitter, and the fans wouldn't accept it for a second.

Hey, I even gave the 3 tour a try, and it sucked.

Plus, don't forget that the 2nd Gary album was apparently nowhere near finished. And also, if they were bringing back Gary, why the hell would they record another CD with different singers?

Anyway, I respect your opinion, but I don't agree.

One more thing: you don't need to start a new thread. You could continue this one from the other post. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    "I had a girl beating on my hotel door all night...She was screaming, crying. Finally, I said, 'What the hell'...and I let her out!"- DLR

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I am serious about my last post . Though I admit I have mixed emotions on it , I still would look forward to it . I think 3 the album had great potential but the producing was bad , Edward singing lead was bad , and the image the media created for it was the kiss of death . I have seen 3 the tour twice , once in Phx (nearly walked out) then again in Vegas (thought it was the most core show I've ever seen) . So again I think the potential is there . As far as the follow up album was concerned I was under the impression that they had about nine songs slated for the album from about twenty to choose from . A couple that comes to mind were ,You were it well , Left for dead , River wide , and Say uncle . I apologize for creating a new thread I will be the first to admit I'm not very computer lit or forum lit . Thank you for your input .

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I gotta say this...even though I want Dave back, I would still be interested (as a fan of Van Halen) to hear what they did complete for the follow up to 3. I bet it was actually a little more rhythmic or rock 'n' roll than VH3 was...probably had some potential.

Maybe we'll get to hear it in some lovely box set.
    "I had a girl beating on my hotel door all night...She was screaming, crying. Finally, I said, 'What the hell'...and I let her out!"- DLR

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah I would settle and be happy to here the follow up to 3 in a box set . I would also like to hear what a new album w/Dave would sound like . I think the music that came out from the Dave era was more creative and a whole lot less predictable . Though I also think Without you and Ballot or the bullet were also a step in the right direction (Especially Ballot or the bullet that song musically reminded me of something that could of been on Fair warning) .

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by cleansl8:
    Yeah I would settle and be happy to here the follow up to 3 in a box set . I would also like to hear what a new album w/Dave would sound like . I think the music that came out from the Dave era was more creative and a whole lot less predictable . Though I also think Without you and Ballot or the bullet were also a step in the right direction (Especially Ballot or the bullet that song musically reminded me of something that could of been on Fair warning) .
    Yeah, I think BALLOT OR THE BULLET is pretty under-rated. I bitch enough about that era, but I still prefer VH3 to F.U.C.K.

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The reason for the 2nd cd of different lead singers would be for the masses of rock n roll fans and not just for core VH fans . It would be the ticket that would get VH back into the spotlight , the top 40 fans , and also the bait to get the masses to accept Gary . He will sing it all on tour and maybe even share the stage with a few singers from the 2nd cd . That's part of the angle I would use .