Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen I
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now / Eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talk is on the streets that the mighty Zeppelin may fly again - a band that Eddie was seriously influenced by. While Plant has skirted around the issue and their management has not said yeah or neah on this one, it's still a serious possibility.

Roger and Nick talking again, Richard Wright actually seeing Roger on tour and hanging out with him backstage. Gilmour not denying that a Floyd reunion is a possibility.

And then there was KISS! Who EVER would have thought that it would have even been a remote possibility that Kiss would have gotten back together?!? Jaws dropped on that one. "Look, there's fur risin'!"

The Eagles.

It goes on and on.

That leaves just one.

Whether it's Dave, Sammy, heck, even Gary, or singer #4, there is no way that Ed or Al can deny the musical HISTORY that they've established, or the singers they've done it with. I'll go out on a limb and say this much - no matter what happens, Van Halen WILL return.

And it will matter. To more people than those that visit the boards, that read the news, and that sit quietly in the rafters awaiting their return. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

What do you folks think?

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

02.12.13 @ 03:28 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Would love to see Led Zep reunite. They actually pissed me off when they did the album and tour sans John Paul Jones and Jason Bonham last time.

Love Pink Floyd too-they should hit the road again.

Like the Eagles but am indifferent as to whether I have the chance to see them live.

KISS is a big whatever--can't stand Paul Stanley.

One that wasn't mentioned is the Police. Would love to see & hear the three of them together again.

And of course VH--the only way to do it at this point is get both Dave and Sam on board.
    "With me in the band, it's one of those miraculous 97-97 deals. It's 97 percent you and 97 percent moi. Is it Mick or Keith? I don't know" -DLR

"We eventually started playing clubs, and we also did weddings. We played everything from the Ohio Players to K.C. & the Sunshine Band. You would love the sight of Van Halen doing 'Get Down Tonight'! But by the third set when everybody was good and tanked up--boy, we'd be blazin'!" -Michael Anthony

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 02:30 PM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

Can't say I was shocked about KISS, when theres money for Gene and Paul to be made, they will do anything.

Zeppelin doesn't shock too much either, I always thought it would be "inevitable". They have played together over the years.

Floyd would be a shocker.

Eagles, oh hum. They were way too expensive for a "country-rock act" for me.

Van Halen would be the absolute best finishing touch for the hard rock reunion virus going around wouldn't it? [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

[ October 26, 2002, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: Eddymon ]
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 966 Times in 387 Posts

the people from zeppelin just said it ain't gonna happen

i doubt floyd will come full circle

and van halen? well...we don't need to go there

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

all
    Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

A few bands are trying to get it back together here as well.
    INXS sound like they're going to go again.
    Don't know if you guys ever heard of them, but The little river band is back together.
    Mabey the world's just had enough of depressing grunge and repetitive dance music!
    Hope so!
    The rumor: W.D.F.A-We Don't Fuck Around.<br />The truth: W.D.F.A-We Disregard Fans Abundently

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

11.10.08 @ 08:19 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Zep will remain grounded, according to Plant, Page and Jones. They released a statement that said it was not going to happen.

Just never say never...

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

In The Year 20??...

Van Halen will embark on reunion tour featuring both David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar. It will go bust simply because no one will believe the band actually got their shit together.

In The Year 20??...

Fast Eddie

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

11.10.08 @ 08:19 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hmmmm...

How about the Van Halen Theater opening in spring 2025?

Press Release

The Mighty Van Halen to hit the stage 8 times a week in the retirement music capital of Branson. Show will run Wed. - Sun at 7:00 with mantinee shows on Sat and Sun.

A state-of-the-art illusion designed by the late David Copperfield will allow David Lee Roth to be able to execute split jumps despite his advancing age.

Alex Van Halen will be triggering his drums via an eye tracking system he had custom made after his tragic head banging accident during the mixing of the Van Halen box set.

The part of Michael Anthony will be recreated by a animatronic robot created by the Disney Studio. Anthony died from liver damage in 2018. His body is on display in the lobby preseved in a clear 200 gallon bottle of Jack Daniels.

Of course, no Van Halen story would be complete without talking about the remarkable recovery of Eddie Van Halen, who appears to be in better health today than he did 25 years ago. After a close brush with death due to cancer, Van Halen decided to take care of himself, committing himself to clean living. Van Halen recently won the Kennedy Center Honor as one of America's greatest artist.

Buses are welcome. Please visit our gift shop run by Eddie's own son, Wolfie.

[ October 27, 2002, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Grover ]

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

So This Is Love?
    Last Online

12.07.17 @ 05:24 PM
    Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts

Originally posted by totemguitarist:
    Roger and Nick talking again, Richard Wright actually seeing Roger on tour and hanging out with him backstage. Gilmour not denying that a Floyd reunion is a possibility.
    Really?!

Where have you heard this?

Please tell me, where can I learn more about it?
    "The large print giveth and the small print taketh away" - Tom Waits