Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GirlGoneBad

Ed6150
    Look man , or whatever you are . I like the Roth era ALOT . I do not smoke POT , I have a professional career , so just because we like Roth we are LOSERS and live at home ???, well you could say Gary fans are fags , which is not cool as well. You were out of line bro. I also like Van hagar .

[

[This message has been edited by Ed6150 (edited September 17, 2000 at 04:17 PM).]

Webmaster/Graphic Artist Top Timmy's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

10.28.16 @ 08:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Easy there big Ed.

------------------
    VHLinks.com graphics dude

Favorite VH Album

Cover Bands from Pasadena
    Favorite VH Song

Babe Don't leave Me Alone
    Last Online

09.05.15 @ 12:20 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts

Ed do you think that VH's last album was 1984? I don't think you do!

I think GGB was refering to the hardcore Roth head who refuse to acknowledge the Sam/Gary era! You seem to acknowledge both, so what's the hub bub?

------------------
    Guitar Room player files http://www.freedrive.com/
    UN: vhlinks
    PW: vhlinks

Baluchitherium
    G4
    "back to you, underpants" -Big Red Allan

Ed6150
    It's no secret that I dig Sammy era as well , but for GGB to say what he did about Roth heads was not cool . Now SD said 1984 was there last album , GGB slammed anyone who thinks that and THEN tells SD it wasn't directed at him Now I did not agree with SD but I let it slide . VH Gary fans are EXTREMELY sensitive .

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'd be sensitive also Ed if I was called a fag for liking anything off of VH3. I've seen it done.

------------------

Ed6150
    Look Guys , I layed off of 3 for ALONG time .
    I compare it to IRON MAIDEN BNW and it's a Flame fest . I made a boo boo . Sorry to offend anyone . BTW , I am not mad , just defending SD , I have even heard SD say that 5150 was a good album

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts

Gary fans?

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

First of all, Gary fans are no more sensitive than Dave fans, Sammy fans, or Eddie fans. If anything, they are less sensitive, because they take way more shit for their preference than any other group.

Second of all, Ed6150, you know it angers people when you repeatedly drag out the VH III comparisons, but yet you do it anyway. No one is bothered by you not liking III, or wants to change your opinion, but we've heard you say you hate it in twelve different languages, we get the point. I don't have a problem with the comparison threads, but it's pretty useless to compare an album you love to one you despise. It's just an exercise to re-degrade the weakling.

Ed6150
    Yeah but I did not call anyone a fag . I was just making a comparison . I know people have been SLAMMED for liking 3 and made fun of but it is a FACT that it is not a good album ,what I mean is , is that is does not live up to Van Halen's standards and anyone who says that gets slammed as well .

I give Gary credit for doing what he did , it took balls , he has more guts than I do but I still don't like the image he carried with the band or his voice . But he did his job with class . I can atleast say that and say I don't like the album he made with the band . I wish Sammy had Gary's class .

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts

What? Ed are saying Sam had no class?

Ed6150
    Glenn ,I did not dicuss it for along time , VH 3 , but I am not tearing it apart like a Asshole NOW am I . But what bothers me is what GGB posted , I was in line , I think on the BNW vs. 3 thread , and this cat starts saying Dave fans are POT HEADS living at home . But thats OK .

Ed6150
    Ok Homeunit , what I mean is , Gary was willing to please the fans by singing all era material unlike Sammy . Gary was very unselfish IMO . From what Eddie and Al say , Sammy has LSD or had it . Maybe I should have not used the word class .
    I respect Sammy for what he did with Van Halen .

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

From Ed6150's post at the ARMY

"Small cock
    Large Asshole
    OUCH !!!!"

And then just now...

"I give Gary credit for doing what he did , it took balls , he has more guts than I do but I still don't like the image he carried with the band or his voice. But he did his job with class . I can atleast say that and say I don't like the album he made with the band . I wish Sammy had Gary's class."

Which is it Ed6150? Giving Gary credit...or bashing him? It will never end.

------------------

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ed6150:
    it is a FACT that it is not a good album ,what I mean is , is that is does not live up to Van Halen's standards <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Here's where you completely lose me. If that's true, then A Little Ain't Enough is shit, because it didn't live up to Dave's previous solo standards. And Your Filthy Little Mouth is no good for the same reason.

I object to your use of the word FACT. What are Van Halens' standards? It's different for everyone in my opinion. To me, the standard they've set is good music, and III is good music. Are you telling me I'm wrong? If you are, that bothers me. If you say you disagree with me, then I respect that, but I don't like being told I'm WRONG about the quality of an album, because that's a pretty personal thing.

Ed6150
    Ok , but look , even Links own moderators post in Roths romper room . Anything goes there , I was joking and having a laugh . It was also a thread I did not start , only replied .

There are plenty of people here at Links and even slam Gary over there worse than me , Moderators here at Bretts site OK .