Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    On Fire
    Last Online

07.09.12 @ 05:18 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Gosh guys, I've been here a while now and my cup has always been half full but here lately I'm starting to get some bad vibrations. It just seems that the wind has been taken out of my reunion sails by all of these "Dave's going solo again" reports and the "Reunion didn't work out" garbage. I typically try and brush it all off and maintain an optimistic outlook but something tells me that something bad has happened back home. It's like that feeling Luke got when he realized that them stormtroopers had figured out that uncle Owen and aunt Beru were in trouble back at the Lars homestead. I have a feeling that sometime soon, I'm going to be getting the same sinking feeling as he had when he pulled up to his crib only to see his peeps roasting on the sand.

Well, maybe that takes it a little too far but you get the idea, right? Am I the only one who is starting to get a little discouraged now that the rumors are starting to turn sour? Even some of the insiders over at the Slawterhouse lounge who have held firm for MONTHS and month that this is a done deal are starting to sound morose. What gives? What makes it suck even worse is that no one is saying a word. Nothing at all.

I'm sorry for wasting the space here with my drivel but I just had to vent for a second. I just wish SOMETHING would happen....at least someone like Sherman could come in and squash some rumors.

Hell, I could even go for one of those "Well the truck driver I banged last night scored his crack from a dealer just outside of Topeka, Kansas who knows a Jiffy Lube employee who used to steal cars for a big Mexican drug lord just outside of Cabo San Lucas who sells leatherman suits and domination devices on the side to Janet Reno's step-son who is slave to this chick who blew the guy who washes Michael Anthony's Ford Astro minivan on a regular basis that Dave was brewing some MAJOR fucking butt-coffee up at 5150 last night and they got it ALL on fucking tape and plan on using it as an awe-inspiring intro to the new album's opening song." kind of outbursts, you know? I thought you did.

-Adam

------------------
    Eat Us And Smile

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

BALANCE
    Favorite VH Song

AFTERSHOCK
    Last Online

03.20.07 @ 12:01 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah I've gotten that sinking feeling a few times, all in the last month. All over Eddie's health. I think the 'remorsefullness' that all the insiders and such are showing there feelings on Eddie's health. I think that is the REAL issue here, and everyone just brushes it aside. They think the boys are jerkin us around, they're assholes, they're too old, they're not getting along, etc etc....but I think they are concerned about Eddie, and keeping it all hush hush, because he is a VERY private person.
    I hope some things change in the near future. I just hope his health hasn't taken a dive recently.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

02.27.09 @ 02:39 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

My low point was when Mikey said "It's a name people will know"... for some reason my brain instantly went "It's Coverdale! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!". Then I got some perspective and I feel a lot better now. Especially since the "Reason for the silence" thing on the VHND. Fingers crossed, I'm thinking this mid september thing is hopeful...

Last Online

07.07.15 @ 04:02 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I started to think the same thing the past couple of weeks, but with the new influx of rumors, people seem to be pumped again.

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

I hear you, cyclonus.

You're not off-base to have negative thoughts about the reunion. The band HAS kept us in the dark. But I think that THEY think it's for the best. They don't want to come out and play until they're positive it can work again.

The rumors are a bitch, aren't they? I guess it just comes down to forcing yourself not to believe anything that you don't hear from the band.

(And even THEN, sometimes... )

Not an easy job, though.

For a little while, anyway, we had a "gift horse" named Sherman.

Problem is, we looked him in the mouth.

From here on out, there's nothing to do but wait...

And not believe the hype.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 08:20 PM
    Liked 973 Times in 390 Posts

everything will be fine......