Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: questions?

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

11.10.17 @ 06:55 PM
    Liked 36 Times in 18 Posts

1. does anybody actually feel that a VH/DLR reunion would be a good thing at this point?

2. do you think that after 25 years of people telling EVH that he could fart on a record and people would buy it that he finally started believing it?

3. if cherone was such a musical soul-mate and EVH didn't care about what people thought, then why did cherone leave the band?

4. how can lifelong musicians simply walk away from their "love" for so long without even seeming to care. could you halt your bands career or separate from you wife whom you love or stop playing golf or stop watching the yankees or stop whatever your interests/vices may be for three years without any warning or reasoning?

5. how is it that in three years not one person who has a casual relationship with any past or present or future member of VH or family member has come forward and said, "here's what's happening in VH." are you telling me that valerie bertinelli's nephew whom she has Thanksgiving dinner with every other year doesn't ask what's up with Uncle Edward's band?

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

A Different Kind of Truth
    Favorite VH Song

As Is
    Last Online

10.09.12 @ 02:50 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by PAF:
    1. does anybody actually feel that a VH/DLR reunion would be a good thing at this point?
    Hard to say. I think if they manage to get it together they will deal with it professionally....I hope so anyway. If they really can't deal with each other, I don't think it will reach the public for consumption anyway.....I don't suppose it would last long, but I doubt we'd see onstage fights.

And we'd probably have all kinds of viewpoints from "better than ever" to "they really shouldn't have bothered"

2. do you think that after 25 years of people telling EVH that he could fart on a record and people would buy it that he finally started believing it?
    I think he did up until VH3 flopped - he surely can't think that now.

3. if cherone was such a musical soul-mate and EVH didn't care about what people thought, then why did cherone leave the band?
    Probably a combination of many things - EVH was having his thinking done by RD, his soulmate didn't help his bank account, pressure from WB, Cherone's discomfort, Eddie's control freakiness.

4. how can lifelong musicians simply walk away from their "love" for so long without even seeming to care. could you halt your bands career or separate from you wife whom you love or stop playing golf or stop watching the yankees or stop whatever your interests/vices may be for three years without any warning or reasoning?
    Who says they walked away. They can still play music without the "hassle" of press, fans, agents, lawyers, promoters, accountants etc.

5. how is it that in three years not one person who has a casual relationship with any past or present or future member of VH or family member has come forward and said, "here's what's happening in VH." are you telling me that valerie bertinelli's nephew whom she has Thanksgiving dinner with every other year doesn't ask what's up with Uncle Edward's band?
    Maybe there's nothing to tell.
    Delusions of eloquence

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

In response to #5:
    Never talk family business at the table!
    Do you believe? Don't you trust me?<br /><br />"I'm just trying to get in to heaven, I'm not running for Jesus." - Homer Simpson