Register
    Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

As Is
    Last Online

05.25.17 @ 07:52 PM
    Liked 190 Times in 83 Posts

Hey! What would you guys say to a VH with both Sammy and Dave? I mean, neither one is perfect, but together maybe they can come up with a decent album. I know Sam and Dave probably wanted to kill each other a couple of times on tour, but overall they made it OK. And Dave's ego is probably too big. However, if it were happen, it could solve a lot of problems. They could do a tour with both, etc. What do you guys think? Aside from "I think it will never happen" or "Your nuts!"
    What are your major influences?

"Our major influences are my cock, Schlitz Malt Liquor, fast cars, loud music, volume. You know, all the usual."

DLR-1977

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

really would not be a bad idea, you know for one album and tour, the album could be 10 songs 5 dlr 5 hagar.
    then if it really went over big keep it that way or whoever eddie liked the most after that tour take that person back.
    van halen shall return. what you think is nothing might be something after all.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

VH1,FW,1984,5150,FUCK,ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

changes every week,love em all
    Last Online

12.15.16 @ 02:14 AM
    Liked 18 Times in 9 Posts

I think it will never happen!
    Your nuts!

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Sorry about that, but i really see no chance for that kind of a double reunion. Personally i would love to get such an album, but we learned how especially Sam is afraid that Dave`s songs sell his out. That`s why he was against two Best of - records, one with each singer.
    That in mind, they could never choose which song they release as an single, or eveb in the writing progress, which piece of music Sam sings over and which Dave. Too many egos for that kind of record IMO.

By the way, wouldn`t "you`re nuts" fit better than "your nuts"

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

As Is
    Last Online

Heinz Fein Swickles Pickle! Is that German? Anyways, Mr. Tease, it was a typo. Thanks for alerting me to it. Your prize is a Warsteiner DUNKEL! The best damn beer on the planet! By the way, I am Brazilian and it was a joy watching us win the World Cup for the fifth time! It was the "Best of Both Worlds!" I drank German beer and watched Brazil kick ass! But that's another subject. As far as this sort of thing happening, I think it would be nuts. However, did you ever think that SH and DLR would ever tour together? Hence, never say never is my point.

Gonten Nighten or something of that nature! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

"Our major influences are my cock, Schlitz Malt Liquor, fast cars, loud music, volume. You know, all the usual."

DLR-1977

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Edvanheineken, that was a funny post.
    I`m glad you like german beer.
    And the Soccer championship was really funny, i mean i never thought "our" team would come so far, and that Brazil, simply beeing the best soccer team on earth, won is no shame for that team. So, we both won. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Are you interested in Formula 1? Your man Rubens Barrichello in the same tean ( Ferrarri )then our man Michael Schumacher ( 5th time Champion)?
    So it`s kinda 1:1! [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

As Is
    Last Online

You know, everyone here in America thinks Brazil is this big jungle. Europeans, however, know better. We have great music, some of the greatest vacations spots on earth, the largest economy in Latin America and some of the best F1 race car drivers on the planet. To name just a few things. And I am not trying to sell the place or anything. There is a large European community in southern Brazil as well. This includes Germans. When you get a chance, look up a map of southern Brazil and you will see cities with names such as Novo Hamburgo. Anyways, back to F1, I was depressed when A. Sena died years ago. My love is soccer, but I do enjoy a good race. [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]

DLR-1977

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

hey man, Ayrton Senna was my hero along with Nelson Piquet, i remember that sad weekend in`94 when A.S. crashed to that day.
    By the way, i do not doubt, that brazil got some of the nicest places on earth. One day I`m coming to you with a hole aeroplane of german beer and we`re making the party of all time! [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Now that Ronaldo went to Real Madrid, you sure are a Real fan, huh?
    I`m a big fan of Bayern Munich, since i am from Munich, and as you may know those teams are huge rivals since they played so many times against each other in the last couple of years.
    And know what: Bayern won most of them [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]