Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is not exactly a rumor, so if you want to move it or delete it, 's ok by me.

Back in the January 1997 issue of Guitar for the Practicing Musician, Eddie was on the cover. The article dealt with, of course, Dave, Sammy, and Gary.

HOWEVER, there was a small section that discussed the music they had recorded with Gary. There were a few details given that you could connect with certain songs from VH 3, so obviously the music had been at least been written, arranged, and demo-ed, if not officially 'recorded'.

Bear in mind, this article was in January a subscriber at the time, I received that issue in November of 1996! Now, I don't know how long it takes to go from interview to copy to printed magazine to shipping to the reader, but I imagine it takes a while. But let's say that I read the article the SAME DAY as the interview (just being hypothetical). That information was available 16 MONTHS before the cd was released. 16 MONTHS!!! If you add in the aforementioned time it takes to make and ship a magazine, we're looking at around a year and a half or more!! From the sound of the article, the recording WAS completed for those tracks, but I am only inferring that.

Now, looking at the current situation (or lack thereof), from Gary's dismissal to now has only been 15 months or so. If the band is following a similar work schedule as before, I would imagine the cd has got to be DAMN close to being finished, and quite possibly may have been finished a while ago. Sadly, going by their past scheduling, we won't see this cd until summer 2002. THESE time frames may be the source for the 2002 rumor.

Oh man, I just posted a speculation about the source of a rumor. Man, where is Bonn when you need him?

Anyway, from what I gather, the cd is done and they are sitting on it like they're waiting for it to hatch or something....Van Halen....the Cadbury Easter Bunny of rock and roll.

Bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak buh GAWK!!!!

Official Calculator of the VHLinks...and damn proud!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

10.19.16 @ 08:52 PM
    Liked 48 Times in 21 Posts

Going to send this to Opinions/Speculation's.

((Just My Two Cents))
    and thats about what its worth