Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ed's B-day is gonna be a rebirth for the once might VH? You fuck'n right bros. I am making my prediction. Look out motherfuckers! I predict Van Halen will make the announcement on Friday,Jan. 26(Eddie's B-day)on the Howard Stern Show at 5150. That's right bros., Stern and his crew will do the show from 5150. Sounds like a good senerio. Anyone agree, disagree. Cum on now, don't be shy. Take a shot! What do yoooouuuuu think? I wanna know goddamnit. Tell me and I will respect you, maybe. I will respect you if your opinion makes sense like mine. Mine is realistic. Let's see if any of you fellow VH bros. has the brains I do.Good luck gang.

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

I would be extremely surprised if anything took place on the Howard Stern show, and even more surprised if Eddie allowed Howard into 5150.

Howard would come right out and ask the questions that there's no way that Eddie and Alex will answer, at least not right away.

I hope you're right on your prediction Madden, but I don't think so.

------------------
    The Michael Jordan of Van Halen websites!!!
    www.vhlinks.com

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member
    Dude something is not right here? We didn't get a "peace out" from brother madden? Dude what gives? LOL. It just isn't madden without the fucking "peace out" thing. Out.

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by track 5:
    Dude something is not right here? We didn't get a "peace out" from brother madden? Dude what gives? LOL. It just isn't madden without the fucking "peace out" thing. Out. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Not only that, he only swore twice by my count. Strange indeed.

I fucking feel like it's my fucking obligation to fucking keep the fucking swearing quota up where it fucking belongs.

Peace out Madden the prediction man.

------------------
    The Michael Jordan of Van Halen websites!!!
    www.vhlinks.com

Haywood Jablomey
    Hope you're right , but my gut says no...

Last Online

Premium Member
    Hey nice name dude. I remember that one back in highschool. Still gets a laugh though. Out.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:56 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    nah.

------------------
    A little zen... Headed your way...

Haywood Jablomey
    Yeah, well... I hadn't seen it in awhile so I thought I'd resurrect it.If it's made even one of you laugh, then it was worth it.

I'll prolly change it before long to something a little more original...

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

To fucking compete with Glenn, I don't
    fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking
    think so

Edward doesn't fucking like Stern..the fucker
    shows no fucking respect.......and I bet
    we know how Ed would like to fucking spend his *fookin* birthday

Doo-rah'in the night away

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Peace out track 5. Well I guess I am the dumbfuck. None of you fuck'n j-rods agree with me. You think I am as dumb as a rock. At least I am not as dumb as your mothers fuck'n son of a bitches.LOL Ha Ha. I appreciate your input. Hell, I'm probaly wrong with my Jan. 26 prediction. It would be the first time ever I was wrong! O.k. motherfuckers. You think I'm full of shit. What do you asspackers think?Peace out.No No, only peace for track 5. He really needs my peace! If I don't GIVE it to him he crys about it. Hey track 5, go cry in your beer you fuck'n drunk!(Just joking bro.LOL)

Last Online

Premium Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by madden:
    Peace out track 5. Well I guess I am the dumbfuck. None of you fuck'n j-rods agree with me. You think I am as dumb as a rock. At least I am not as dumb as your mothers fuck'n son of a bitches.LOL Ha Ha. I appreciate your input. Hell, I'm probaly wrong with my Jan. 26 prediction. It would be the first time ever I was wrong! O.k. motherfuckers. You think I'm full of shit. What do you asspackers think?Peace out.No No, only peace for track 5. He really needs my peace! If I don't GIVE it to him he crys about it. Hey track 5, go cry in your beer you fuck'n drunk!(Just joking bro.LOL)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well alrighty then. Since you were just joking. LOL. At least I got a peace out this time. Out.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:56 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member

Allow mee too introduce myselfk

I am Doctor Zappho

I am what you people would term... a "Mad scientist'

And today, I will show my powers of bio-engineering to the world.. You see, I have fused together 2 popular vhlinks members.. the notorious Mr Madden, and the freindly Mr Track 5.

MU HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAa

*Lightning bolts, smoke and shit pour out from a curtain, which is drawn back to reveal the creation*

And now, let me demonstrate its mind power.

*hands the monster a microphone*

Monster says : "peace out... and shit.."

------------------
    A little zen... Headed your way...

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

And you ribbed me for my Karate Kid post, yesterday...? LOL

Mental problems, indeed!

(*runs away screaming from pic of mad scientist*)

------------------
    "Hey Down, my brotha, never ever forget your priorities... Beer first, trash second." - A life lesson, courtesy of track 5

Official Bartender Of VHForums

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey madden back to your question, although I think it won't happen on the 26th of jan, that doesn't mean he still won't be reborn. lol ...

It's funny cause when I first read this I thought it was about Ed's playing and fo' sure not no damn release date!

I think Ed's going to muster up some of that god given talent named "magic" and yet be reborn once again.

Time to turn the world back upside down n' shit.

------------------
    Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags

"I think your playing is cool man, pretty inventive stuff!" -DIF

www.freedrive.com under No Bozo's "scents". Username and password are vhlinks. Forget about the singing just go straight to the solo!

"It's like somebody stealing your car and coming back the next week saying, hey check out my new car!" -EVH talkin' bout his two hand tapping technique

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey Goo, where did you get that photo of my mom?LOL Eyes of the Night, I like you thinking. Eddie is gonna knock us on our asses! Hey! VH3 knocked me on my ass. The guitar on that album is what blew me away. Yeah the album wasn't VH great. But, Eddie is still creating new sounds and riffs that are the best. I can't wait for this album. It should be true magic with Eddie off of the booze and now the cigs. I am truely looking forward to the most amazing VH album yet. Eddie is like fine wine. He only gets fuck'n better with age. Where as Aeroshit gets worse. And Aeroshit was never that good in the first place. Yeah a song like "Walk this Way" is a catchy tune, it is kid's stuff! VH is amazing. I crank "I'm the one" and I blow my wod. You know what I mean bro. I could crank almost any VH tune and I would create new cum stains. VH knows how to write and record quality. That is rare. All the big selling bands today(backstreet, insync, britney, etc...) they are contrived. They are only a part of the finished song. They are controlled by the writers and producer. VH writes their own songs and the producer is only the outside opinion. That is what makes VH so amazing. Not only does Ed have the ability to play great guitar. He also has the talent to write unfuck'nreal music! I kinda am jealous of Ed. I admire the dude, but I am truely jealous. That is the reason I sometimes kinda rip on him. Eddie not only is the best rock guitarist of all time, but he is interesting. The alcohol,cigs.,artificial hip,tounge cancer. Eddie Van Halen has all phases clicking. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Whereas Sammy Hagar has only one phase clicking. Hagar's phase is being a dumbass. It has been a phase that he has always been in and probaly will always be in. Yes Eyes of the Night, I totally fuck'n agree with you bro. Eddie is gonna pump out some more magic. Jesus H. Christ aren't we lucky my fellow VH bros.Peace out track 0, I mean track 5.LOL