all these rumours and continuous bullshit.
is part of the game.
david lee roth quoted it.
know more than ever.
the time is near.
with out a doubt vanhalen is waiting the comeing of the new year, before the announcement comes.
who the singer is, is there a new album, whens the tour? start.
its david lee roth. yes its new or vanhalen wouldnt do it.!!1
and if it doesnt cut it eddie wont do it.
david lee roth quite for a year, group died, give your self a break. david lee roth is in.
dont read into shit so much.
what eddie has said. isnt wrote in stone, only in every paper and magazine it can find its way into. so dont worry, eddie dave will come together.
january will mark the full swing of things.
n.a.m.m show is exspecing eddie van halen to show up. but will he ???
my guess is hhhhmmmm.
i say 50% chance of yes.
eddie, vanhalen has gone thru a lot of shit since the release of van halen 3 and has tried to lay some dust on this past.
sure van halen is proud of everything they have done. but dont tell me they would bring vh3 popularity and sales with them to a show and tell party.
this is a new era of time.
a time of healing mending and putting together one of the best dam albums ever, comeing up this 2001 yr.
dam straight they have been.
working hard on putting out a new album.
they probaly have had david lee roth working like a sonvabitch getting his voice in shape.
working the song around his throat and style trying to give it the best possible kick ass music it brings when daves in the helm
goodtime rockn roll music.
while throwing in new sounds
get ready. all the shit gone bye is just plain b.s
the time is near, lots of fools will be made soon. and wont be the last of creative thinkers makeing bullshit posts.
right know van halen could be typeing up a post on this sight, and no one would even be completly in awww of the words they had to say.
some would gawk and others go bullshit!!!!1
well guys more is comeing soon at a chat room near you. radio stations, and rock magazines. but in the dim light of all the bull shit will come a bright light exsposeing the reality..
simply your friend dave.
some hate others love me but blueeyedmurder will allways , just be rude to me haha

(( back up bitch! i missed the order box, move your ass back please , so i can order my food,((well if you would have pulled up to the right place in first place.,. look lady back the fuck up or im gonna cap your ass!! yeah uh ill take a#4 quarter pounder plain with cheese only.!!!! drive thru please !!