Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 01:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Even though I'm a god-forsaken radio slug who don't know poop (at least that's the vibe that is expressed around here, even though it's deserved because too many radio slugs speak first and think later...), here's what I think will be the likelihood of announcement possibilities...(in no particular order)

-on-line during some "webcast"
    -some press announcement
    -radio stations/websites start playing the new single
    -an event dedicated strictly to VH (see #2)

I doubt VH will "partner" up with anyone or anything that would overshadow their reunion, provided the whole DLR thing is actually on. I'm not sure if they'll make as big a deal as KISS did aboard the Intrepid, although something like that would be very cool. Think about all these rumors in a realistic manner and then think about how likely it would be for VH, let alone anyone, to announce anything during the Super Bowl or something like that. I'm not too sure that they'd even appear on the Grammys or some awards show for fear of another MTV 96 debaucle.

Hey, opinions area like a**holes...everyone's got them. I truly hope VH DOES blow up something big to make the long-awaited announcement, but I"m not holding my breath for anything.

"Whenever we come to Milwaukee, we try and have a special surprise for you here and tonite we got a whole sh*tload of 'em for you and right now, we want to whip the first one at you here! Y'know, usually Ed doesn't sing this part of the song and when he does tonight for the first time, you'll find out why!"

-David Lee Roth, Milwaukee 1980

02.13.15 @ 07:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

They should do what the Stones did in the mid 70's. Get the press gathered somewhere, and then cruise by on the back of a flat bed truck playing live. Then the press will have to scramble after them.

The Michael Jordan of Van Halen websites!!!

03.03.15 @ 07:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Performing Yankee Rose in front of the Statue Of Liberty probably won't happen. But damn, that would be cool.

Last Online

08.10.15 @ 06:37 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member
    I think the best way to annouce it would be for them to come to my house and I'll call up a couple of local news reporters .