Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:10 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

It seems ol' Sam still isn't over VH yet.

I believe this is in part to his rather lackluster sales and airplay of his new album Ten 13.
    And another part is because that he knows that Dave IS back and that Van Halen will once again be huge.
    He was still all smiles and happy when Gary was in the group because he knew VH3 sucked and what the fans thought of it, and they liked what he was doing better.
    Now with Dave back behind the mike, Sam knows that he will be a forgotten man.
    Sorry Sam, but this is whats going on, on the inside.

------------------
    Do you smell what Eddymon is cookin'

My birthday is tomorrow, (1/4)
    I need the announcement NOW!!

Well let me roll up to the sidewalk and take a look here,,,,,, woooooaaaa!!!! she's beautiful.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the One
    Last Online

11.16.17 @ 07:10 PM
    Liked 44 Times in 12 Posts

Donor

It's all damage control. He once stated that it would have bothered him if VDIII would have sould more than his work with VH. With this in mind, he is getting word out now, becasue once this reunion news breaks and material is released, he knows his numbers are history.

------------------
    EAT US AND SMILE!
    Guess who's back in circulation!

DLRArmy Moderator

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

As obvious as this sounds, I think the work Sammy did with Van Halen stands on its own, good or bad, and nothing that happens now can change it. If you love Sammy VH (like I do), its quality isn't going to diminish by what VH does now with Dave. Same if you hate it, it isn't going to get any better now either.

Now obviously there's going to be comparisons, because we thrive on opinions. So do Sammy and Van Halen, only their opinions become fodder for discussion and arguement.

It's funny, because Sammy doesn't seem like a bitter guy, but the only comments we grab hold of make him seem that way. It goes to show how obviously hurt he is/was by what happened. I guess you can't expect Sammy to lie, but I'd like to see him be able to honestly say "good luck" to VH and for them to reciprocate.

Now let's all hold hands and sing.

------------------
    The Michael Jordan of Van Halen websites!!!
    www.vhlinks.com

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:59 PM
    Liked 555 Times in 251 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Glenn:
    If you love Sammy VH (like I do), its quality isn't going to diminish by what VH does now with Dave

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you wanna bet???

------------------
    "Do you believe??
    Tell me you believe!"-Me Wise Magic

VH files--The truth IS out there..

www.houseofhain.com

oh yeah,
    Eat Us and Smile!
    (co-founder)

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

A blue car isn't any less blue when a red car pulls up beside it.

------------------
    The Michael Jordan of Van Halen websites!!!
    www.vhlinks.com

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:10 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

I love the Sammy era stuff too Glenn.

But I was referring to his current solo shit.

You can never really compare Van Hagar to Van Roth or Van Cherone for that matter.

Its different ideas, different egos, and different attitudes all together.

Not to say one is so-so or one is great and the other is a true icon. (can you guess which is which, LOL.)

I loved Sammy and Dave era's, VH3 wasn't as bad as alot of people make it out to be.

If the previous incarnations of VH never happend, and VH3 was the bands first album, it was still better than most of the crap out there.

------------------
    GROUNDHOG DAY!!!!!!

Eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Eddymon, good thinking and terrific topic. Hagar is angry that his career is dried up like a dead rat. It pisses me off that that fuck'n tit-baby bad mouthes VH any interview he does. It just makes me sick to my dick bro! That 53 year old washed up blood-stained tampon is over with! I wish he just put duck-tape over his mouth so we could all live in peace. You know what word describes Sammy?JEALOUSY!Peace out Eddymon.

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:55 PM
    Liked 197 Times in 123 Posts

I agree with what Glenn said, and I disagree with what everyone else said!

Anyway i'm moving this to Opinions.

------------------
    Right Now you're reading my post!
    She's a vision from coast to coast...
    Kicking back ain't kicking you...
    Don't disturb my paradise,
    i've asked you once, I asked you nice...
    Up Front Fanatics!

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Madden you suck!Sammy's doing just fine regardless of what brainless dick heads like you say. Everyone's just mad because the all mighty Van Halen hasn't said shit about anything in over a year and Sammy is still rocking on. So idiots like yourself continue to rip him a new one because you're jealous he's still going on and VH isn't. I'm a big VH fan as much as the next guy, but I don't trash Sammy just because he is still giving us great music and VH isn't. Be happy someone is rockin on. If VH comes back and rocks the house down I'll be the first to get my tickets and new CD. But at least I appreciate Sammy for still putting out great music and giving us great live shows. With all the bullshit they're calling music out there(Hip Hop, Rap, Alternative, BOY Bands and Other crap)I'm glad rockers like Sammy still put out new product. The 90's bands have ruined music for me.

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

CyrBuzz, I don't fuck'n SUCK! Thanks for the complement bro. But, the only suck'n I do is when I give oral to Britney Spears. Anyways, enough of this childish bullshit. Let's talk about Sammy crybaby Hagar. Good for him. He is making music and touring. He still is a fuck'n asshole for slamming VH any chance he gets. Without VH Sammy is shit! Whereas VH gets Roth back and rule once again.Peace out CyrBuzz Lightyear.

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

madden, I don't think you suck but I think the "blood stained tampon" remark was a tiny bit extreme. Visually I don't even want to think of something that animated, 'cause it could get REAL ugly! Sometimes I wonder where you are coming from, but after laughing a bit at some of the things you say, I respect your overall opinion.

I think Sam still has a lot of bitterness and issues he has to come to terms with, but that ain't gonna happen if he keeps airing his dirty laundry in a public forum. Sam...pick up the phone, eat some crow, swallow some pride and wish them all the best. Ed...you too.

These feuds are childish and do nothing but separate rock fans everywhere. Wonder if all the Sammy-bashers would still hate him if he never joined VH. I always thought he was a kick-ass rock & roller!

Peace out, madden dude!

------------------
    "Whenever we come to Milwaukee, we try and have a special surprise for you here and tonite we got a whole sh*tload of 'em for you and right now, we want to whip the first one at you here! Y'know, usually Ed doesn't sing this part of the song and when he does tonight for the first time, you'll find out why!"

-David Lee Roth, Milwaukee 1980

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

madden buddy, you've slammed VH quite a bit yourself in many, many posts. So getting all lathered up about Sammy making comments is silly.

Sammy should be bitter. I'd be bitter. What's he supposed to say, that it's been a few years and that makes the whole thing seem ok? Time may dull somethings, but broken friendships and working relationships can take more than time to heal.

Sammy's doing his thing, and doing it well. His music and shows haven't dropped off a bit. I'm damn happy he's been as active as he's been. Gives me something to enjoy while VH gets their act together.

Last Online

12.13.11 @ 02:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Right on Eddymon!!

Sammy is history.

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I really don't understand the whole Sammy is history thing. He did a hell of a job when he was in VH. Ya there were some things wrong, but nobody is perfect. If Dave is back, Van Halen will rock on...it will have no effect on Sammy's solo career or Sammy's place in VH.

------------------

Here's to your thin red line....MMMMMM I'm stepping over!

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Bitter, where do you get bitter? Sammy has been nothing but a gentleman through this whole mess. As far as VH being huge with Dave look I saw this guy in Raleigh NC at little bar last year only about 75 people showed up and his voice is shot totally shot. Yeah they will be a great retro act with the Diamond One for about a year, when people realize he ain't what he once was, they will get a grip and VH will be over. Eddie himself said on MTV that it was all they could do to squeeze two vocals out him for the Greatest Hits Album.But hey that was
    Eddie talking and we all know what his word is worth. VH could redeem themselves and correct a wrong by asking Sam back. This we could forgive. But a ploy to become the next KISS reunion is disgusting and I hope the fans of the REAL VH will not fall for this money grubbing scheme.