Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

women and children first
    Favorite VH Song

thatslikeaskingwhatmyfavjunkfoodis
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

First off, Indiana sucks today. It's raining and cold. I once lived in L.A. and miss it. How's the weather, what's happening on the STRIP lately (Any good or talented Bands on the scene)? What I miss most of all is Venice Beach on a Saturday afternoon. I used to attend L.A. Recording workshop in Studio City and once met the great Edward Van Halen and Val in a liquor store down the street. If ya have any INFO, please make a response and if your interested I'll share INFO about my encounter with them and what they were like. Peace to Everybody, Apostle Paul

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II or Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Cathedral, Humans Being
    Last Online

03.02.10 @ 03:28 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi. The weather is nice - mid'70s today and sunny. Tomorrow is the LA marathon. I too like Venice Beach on a Saturday afternoon. I've been to Studio City but never met Ed. Anything else?
    Mr. Horseradish courtesy of the International Horseradish Council and Brett.

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

women and children first
    Favorite VH Song

thatslikeaskingwhatmyfavjunkfoodis
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dear Yesterdays: Thanks for the response. Hope your next few days are good ones. Mine today: not so well. But I have a small bar in my basement equipped with pool table and jukebox with all Van Halen CD'S in tow and I plan on getting a good mellow buzz and plugging my Strat in and jamming along (Fair Warning preferably) wish you and all my other Van Halen compadres could be here. I'll have a drink for you. Peace out friends, apostle Paul