Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Romeo Delight
    Last Online

10.20.14 @ 08:47 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It's no secret that the lyrics to "Left For Dead" were slated for the follow up to Three , but it is my best Columbo to guess that "Ambiguous Headdress" was also planned to be on what would have been "Here's Mustard On Your Leg" . I say this becouse of some of the working titles VH had going for the new album with Cherone . The working title was "You Wear It Well" , this particular title was /is repeated a lot to a line in a verse to Ambiguous Headdress" . I realize this could be coincedence , but it wouldn't be the first time a line was mistaken for a title e.g. "Candyman" turned out to be "The One I Want" . For what it is worth "Exit Elvis" is a good+ to great album especially if you can tolerate NIN . Van Halen really did lose the most creative writer/melodic singer when Gary quit . The issue I got with Gary is that I really don't think he is a quitter and that he stepped away from the plate a little to soon . IMO .

Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

kind of a technical question i guess, but how polished were the songs for vh's second album with gary? i have zero experience here, so would it be simply mastering? or is this all hypothetical since we don't know exactly how much was done? just wondering what might turn up on whatever WB decides to eventually push out in order to milk the vh cash cow. of course, i guess that gets into a whole load of legal questions...

Favorite VH Album

all
    Favorite VH Song

strung out....
    Last Online

02.28.14 @ 07:54 PM
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

i would have liked to have heard another with gary..