Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I would love it to death if they could come out with some new music. I'm only 12 and i never been to a concert in my life... I went to a local thing where these people were imitating the beatles. I think it would be totally awesome to say i went to a van halen concert as my first one. I only wish. and to go back in 1984 and see a concert and live in the 80s, The 80s is my favorite decade. But what will vh do if they quit? will they just disappear? will they announce it. What have we done to deserve this? us VH fans have done nothing but liked their music and evhs guitar playing and more. The stories you guys have here are unbelievable. If VH is destroy their fan-base then they should tell us. But they should keep music, Dave or no dave. IMO, they should get back together and make a reunion cd. And they have treated their fans like total crap. I'm always asking myself, "What if there was no Van Halen?", No EVH, No Band? No Legends? No Fair Warning or, Van Halen 1, what if.. I can't even answer that. Its like impossible for me. What we can only hope is for VH to get back together and make a new cd..

[ January 23, 2002 at 02:38 PM: Message edited by: Mean_Street ]</p>
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href="http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Someone who wasn't even born when Van HALEN broke up seems to understand the situation far better than the sheep who stick to the misguided idea that Eddie "is" Van Halen, or that he's some sort of god.

When I was 12, this band was my salvation from the Bee Gees, the Village People, and those goddamned Shaun Cassidy & Leif Garrett albums that my sister had.

May they return soon and deliver your generation from Britney, N Suck and Enema-m
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Everyone in my class asks people if they like Eminem, i say no, they are shocked. i really dont like him. VH doesn't even swear in their songs as much as eminem. everyone at school knows i love vh. even the teachers. But the kids always tease me about it. they say " Hey, thinking about Van Hagar?" i dont even response. its just a thing.

[ January 23, 2002 at 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Mean_Street ]</p>
    This is home, this is Mean Street!<br /><br /><b><br />Then one year you find ten years have gotten behind, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. - Pink Floyd, Time</b><br /><br />"Everyone knows that Van Halen with Roth is the only real Van Halen."- Mike Tramp<br /><br /><a href="http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001366&p=66#00 1635" target="_blank"> OBEY THE DFK!!</a>

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!

No 12 year old girl (or boy) in 2002 would wish for a new "LP". The phrase "LP" hasn't been used in over 15 years. Oh well, nice try; you ALMOST had people convinced that you were 12.

And FORD, why do you constantly put down people that you feel consider Eddie to be a 'god' when you have DLR's balls bouncing off your chin at every waking moment? You consider Dave a god far more than anyone I've ever seen consider Eddie to be one. Your hypocrisy never ceases to astound.

SAMMY FOREVER! SAMMY FOREVER! SAMMY FOREVER! SAMMY FOREVER! SAMMY FOREVER! SAMMY FOREVER!

Don't bark at me...<b>I</b> didn't name ya.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Abe, my dad told me it. then i started using it. so gosh. i really am 12!!!!!!!! i asked my dad what LP meant and he said cd or something, it was like last year.

[ January 23, 2002 at 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Mean_Street ]</p>

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[ January 24, 2002 at 09:13 AM: Message edited by: Mean_Street ]</p>

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 06:30 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts

Yup he's 12. When I was 12 Jump and 1984 were at the top of the charts. Those were the good old days. Here's hoping they return in 2002.
    "It's now officially 5150 time!!!"

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All of them pretty much
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ahem, MarioVH, I'm a girl haha.

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Song

me wise magic
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

BY the time VH finally gets back together,no one will care.They will be reduced to playing birthday parties and grand openings of kragen auto parts.

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AbeVanHalen:
    And FORD, why do you constantly put down people that you feel consider Eddie to be a 'god' when you have DLR's balls bouncing off your chin at every waking moment?

Abe, do you realize that by describing a sexual act in the presence of a minor, you just violated several laws? You really should be more careful. If I were John Asscrotch, there would be federal agents in full battle dress beating down your door right now.

You consider Dave a god far more than anyone I've ever seen consider Eddie to be one. Your hypocrisy never ceases to astound.

I consider no human being to be a God other than my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. And I am not by any means a hypocrite. I have never claimed that David Lee Roth alone is responsible for Van HALEN, nor have I ever said that Dave IS Van Halen.

SAMMY FOREVER! SAMMY FOREVER! SAMMY FOREVER! SAMMY FOREVER! SAMMY FOREVER! SAMMY FOREVER!

Sammy forever what?

Forever mixing Waboritas in his bar? Sure I'll drink to that. Forever wearing obnoxiously colored clothes on stage? Hell, why not? I have sunglasses. Forever happy with his wife, kids, and solo career? Absolutely! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My opinion is that the band has treated us like crap and it's now or never if they want to go out on top.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

02.20.07 @ 03:36 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by FORD:
    [QB][QUOTE]Originally posted by AbeVanHalen:
    And FORD, why do you constantly put down people that you feel consider Eddie to be a 'god' when you have DLR's balls bouncing off your chin at every waking moment?

Abe, do you realize that by describing a sexual act in the presence of a minor, you just violated several laws? You really should be more careful. If I were John Asscrotch, there would be federal agents in full battle dress beating down your door right now.

LOL!!! Ok, Ford, that was one of the funniest fucking things you've ever posted on this site. I was dying when I read that. Did Dave ever give you lessons? If he did, can he give me some too?
    "I had a girl beating on my hotel door all night...She was screaming, crying. Finally, I said, 'What the hell'...and I let her out!"- DLR