Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    On Fire
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I saw the Stones this past weekend in Boston, great show. I couldn't help but think of the possibilities of a classic VH reunion. If the Stones can pull it off at their age, then VH with a fried DLR have no excuses. The crowd loved it, the band was having a blast. Song after song was a hit. No nostalgia my ass, Eddie. People want to hear Unchained, Ain't Talking Bout Love, Hot For Teacher, Panama, Running With Devil, Dance the Night Away... The Stones delivered what the people wanted and made a bunch of money. Drop the lawsuit and get your asses into intensive rehearsals with Roth. Scew the new material, sell out crowds will only come out to hear the original VH playing the hits that they grew up with. Sam sceaching his constipated power ballads aint gonna cut it and VH3 was greeted with a collective middle finger. VH4=State Fairs and amusement parks.

Last Online

12.13.11 @ 02:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Amen! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hit the ground runnin'
    Last Online

06.03.10 @ 11:18 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

man of the people speaks the truth! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] Classic VH always stated that they were the people's band. So they need to do it for the people. Everyone knows that it would be huge, so they should just do it.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

"Please don't take my teddy bear... Please!!!" - diamondsgirl's Oscar nominated dramatic scene for best actress of 2007

"and by Van Halen, I mean David Lee Roth" - diamondsgirl on Van Halen

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Song

hear about it later
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

i second that AMEN!
    zach sanders<br /><br />"My boy, we are pilgrims in an unholy land"

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

5150, 1984, OU812, VH II, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs, The Inside, A Year To The Day
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I saw the Stones in '97 and they played about four or five songs off Bridges. Sure they did alot of old favorites why wouldn't they? If VH released a new record with Roth and toured I don't see anything wrong with that even though it'll never happen. But if you just want to hear the first six albums go watch the Atomic Punks. They do it better then a reunited Van Halen ever could
    Know Ralph<br />Know Van Halen<br /><br />No Ralph<br />No Van Halen

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

I'll take the selfish angle here and say that I don't care what 'people' want, I care what I want. And I want to hear where where Van Halen is at musically in 2003 if I'm paying to see and hear them in 2003. Which means I want a new album, with new songs, and a setlist that includes a bunch of those new tunes in concert.

Not one new song, but five or six or seven. Some VH songs like Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love, You Really Got Me, and Jump have been beaten to death in concert. Enough already. I'd gladly cast them aside in order to hear new songs and ones that the 'people' wouldn't recognize despite their status as classic tunes among the die hards.

VH is my band, but the Stones have been able to pull off something over the last 13 years that NO other rock band will ever be able to duplicate.

I'm sending this topic to the Opinions forum to be continued over there fellas. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

All 7 of them!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

11.30.16 @ 02:56 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Glenn:
    I'll take the selfish angle here and say that I don't care what 'people' want, I care what I want. And I want to hear where where Van Halen is at musically in 2003 if I'm paying to see and hear them in 2003. Which means I want a new album, with new songs, and a setlist that includes a bunch of those new tunes in concert.

Not one new song, but five or six or seven. Some VH songs like Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love, You Really Got Me, and Jump have been beaten to death in concert. Enough already. I'd gladly cast them aside in order to hear new songs and ones that the 'people' wouldn't recognize despite their status as classic tunes among the die hards.

VH is my band, but the Stones have been able to pull off something over the last 13 years that NO other rock band will ever be able to duplicate.

I'm sending this topic to the Opinions forum to be continued over there fellas. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Glenn,

Shut the fuck up, will ya?

You're dumb ass responses just don't make any sense.

I think you're suffering from a message-board posting overdose.

Go on a vacation or somthing.
    EUAS

www.rotharmy.com

*VV*
    ole No.1
    The finest.

"The Showstoppa!!"

Last Online

Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Vinnie, if you were to shock the world and say something even moderately intelligent, I'm sure it would be such a welcome break from your usual idiocy that it would feel like a vacation.

Now go slap on one of your KISS records and make that tough daily decision about whether you're going to beat off to your pictures of WWE superstars or Star Wars characters.

Good luck.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:59 PM
    Liked 555 Times in 251 Posts

Vinnie, if you were to shock the world and say something even moderately intelligent, I'm sure it would be such a welcome break from your usual idiocy that it would feel like a vacation.

Now go slap on one of your KISS records and make that tough daily decision about whether you're going to beat off to your pictures of WWE superstars or Star Wars characters.

Good luck.
    ROFLMAO!!

W.Axl Noshows strikes again!
    Eat Us and Smile!

Favorite VH Album

Oh! You ate one, too?
    Favorite VH Song

Can't Stop Loving You
    Last Online

01.28.16 @ 03:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

LOL!

Who's been pissing Vinnie's Cheerio's these days?

He's turned into one mean mother fucker!
    "Keep honking buddy. I'm reloading..." -The Mard

"......HEY!.............alright............." -BIG FOOT

" I know what you're thinking: "Do I want to watch Mard? We know that horses were very strong and could actually stop airplanes from flying away. The ones made out of stone called "statues" -- occasionally came to life and rode off is a colonial cliche. How many more times do we need to hear about how the oppressive Raj's wore villainous black capes, crafted cunning plastic masks to impersonate people, and drained all the blood from their slaves so they could keep the fluid in bottles in their dungeons? I mean, YAWN!

But if you're willing to sit through this dry sort of historical drama one more time -- or even just this dry historical review -- you will not be disappointed. In fact, some of you might just learn something they didn't teach you in school!-
    MARD-The Movie

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:24 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lmao...OUCH that had to hurt! What is Vinnie Vincent up to these days anyhow?
    "Knowing is not enough, we must apply,willing is not enough, we must do" -Goethe

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.--Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)

Always drink upstream from the herd...
    --Will Rogers

It is amazing how much some people can do with so little, however, what is even more amazing to me is how little some people can do with so much.
    --Somewhat me, mostly someone else, not sure who

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning, Van Halen, 1984, 5150, F.U.C.K., Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Running With The Devil
    Last Online

03.05.08 @ 07:26 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Glenn:

Glenn,

Shut the fuck up, will ya?

You're dumb ass responses just don't make any sense.

I think you're suffering from a message-board posting overdose.

Go on a vacation or somthing.
    </font>[/QUOTE]Hey that is the truth as well as this... Some of us haven't seen Van Halen or the Classic line-up just cuz we weren't old enough to know who they where... And from seeing DLR live with Sammy... No dout about it Dave ain't washed up like many say he is.. and I want to see VH with Roth end of story!

[ January 17, 2003, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Sean Van Halen ]
    VAN HALEN IS THE WORLD!!!!!

SEAN VAN HALEN

Favorite VH Album

All 7 of them!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

11.30.16 @ 02:56 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Good luck.
    Bravo.

That sounds like a typical VV response.

You passed.

Rock on Glenn.
    EUAS

www.rotharmy.com

*VV*
    ole No.1
    The finest.

"The Showstoppa!!"

Last Online

Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet:
    That sounds like a typical VV response.
    Now THEM'S fighting words!!

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

There is nothing more I would love to see than the original ALMIGHTY VH come back!I never got a chance to see them live w Roth since I was only about 9 years old the last time they played live together and my dad thought I was crazy for even suggesting to go.It seems interesting to me how so many musicians in other bands(like the boys form Pantera,Dream Theater,Jerry Cantrell,Filter) give praise over the ealry Dave/VH era and not the Van Hagar era.Come on Van Halen make at least one last run with Roth and show the current wannabe rockers just how kicking as# is done!
    roth and roll