Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

10.12.16 @ 10:44 AM
    Liked 248 Times in 89 Posts

Who has the best new music out in the last couple years?

I'm going with Van fuckin Helden baby!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] These guys ROCK!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Of all the music these two artists have put out in the last few years, Van Helden has completely smoked Halens ass completely contest. And I mean that! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Viva Van Helden!!!
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

VHII, FW, 1984, 5150, ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

You want me to pick just one?
    Last Online

10.20.15 @ 03:22 PM
    Liked 23 Times in 3 Posts

EVERYBODY has smoked Van Halen's ass the last few years! And they will all continue to, until VH comes to their senses, and ... well, you know. What's the point in even saying it anymore? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    "One of the reasons I left Sabbath was because Van Halen was blowing us off the stage every night. It was embarrassing." -Ozzy Osbourne

"When I first heard "Runnin' With The Devil" on the radio, I was stunned and found myself dizzy, walking through my high school hallways thinking, "What was THAT?!"
    Eddie Van Halen was so innovative and kicked so much ass, and David Lee Roth was for a time indisputably the Greatest Man in America.
    If aliens came down and challenged us to a Battle of the Bands to decide the fate of Planet Earth, I would feel very confident putting early Van Halen forward as our champion." -Tom Morello

"A lot of bands mature, which means they get square; they start delivering messages. Hey, you got a message, use Western Union." -DLR