Register
    Favorite VH Album

All of em
    Favorite VH Song

Impossible to name only one
    Last Online

01.08.17 @ 09:19 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Think about it. We all know Dave and the Van Hagar band talked crap on each other the whole time Sammy was in VH. And Ed, Al, and Mike probabaly made Dave sound like a bad person to Hagar, causing alot of friction between the two, causing Hagar to talk crap on Dave and Dave talk crap on Hagar.

Ed, Al and Mike probably never thought in a million years that they would even meet let alone talk about touring together. They probably never wanted them to meet either. I think Eddie and Alex will feel out in the cold if Dave and Sammy tour together, and i think they would really flip their rig if Mike tours with them. I'll bet they are really stunned.

Favorite VH Album

VHII, FW, 1984, 5150, ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

You want me to pick just one?
    Last Online

11.28.17 @ 09:02 PM
    Liked 27 Times in 6 Posts

I don't think they give a shit one way or another.
    "One of the reasons I left Sabbath was because Van Halen was blowing us off the stage every night. It was embarrassing." -Ozzy Osbourne

"When I first heard "Runnin' With The Devil" on the radio, I was stunned and found myself dizzy, walking through my high school hallways thinking, "What was THAT?!"
    Eddie Van Halen was so innovative and kicked so much ass, and David Lee Roth was for a time indisputably the Greatest Man in America.
    If aliens came down and challenged us to a Battle of the Bands to decide the fate of Planet Earth, I would feel very confident putting early Van Halen forward as our champion." -Tom Morello

"A lot of bands mature, which means they get square; they start delivering messages. Hey, you got a message, use Western Union." -DLR

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:10 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

It doesn't matter what Eddie & Alex think. They can shine up their instruments real nice and shove them straight up their candy asses.
    If you smell, what The Rock, Eddymon and most of their fans are saying!
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i think now we will find out if van halen will return or not.
    van halen shall return. what you think is nothing might be something after all.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen, WACF
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

11.10.17 @ 07:18 AM
    Liked 16 Times in 7 Posts

I've never been a Hagar fan myself, but I will say this; I hope the tour with Dave (if there is one) kicks ass! At least we will hear some VH music from 2 former lead singers. I hope both Sammy and Dave have one hell of a good time doing it too. As far as what Eddie will think, I'm sure he could care less. It's obvious he doesn't want to rock anymore. I'll be surprised if he even shows up for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Meanstreet
    Last Online

05.18.12 @ 09:24 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If Michael Anthony does the tour I think they'll be pissed. Probably cost Mikey his job if that's the case. Oh wait. Does Mike have a job to go back to anyway?

[ March 25, 2002 at 10:05 AM: Message edited by: dj88 ]</p>

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars/Unchained (tie)
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wouldn't Eddie and Alex actually have to give a shit before they could be pissed about what Dave and Sam are doing?

Question answered.

SBS
    What, me, worry?

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Good topic for the Opinions/Speculation forum, so I'm going to throw it over there. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I think that Eddie and Alex will convince themselves that it's pathetic that two former enemies are forced to tour together in order to get any kind of high profile back. That's how they'll let it roll of their backs. I'm sure they wouldn't be happy with the prospect of Mikey being involved in any way though.

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning, and the rest of the first 6 albums!
    Favorite VH Song

Everthing off of the first 6 albums!
    Last Online

01.10.09 @ 01:07 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Glenn:
    Good topic for the Opinions/Speculation forum, so I'm going to throw it over there. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I think that Eddie and Alex will convince themselves that it's pathetic that two former enemies are forced to tour together in order to get any kind of high profile back. That's how they'll let it roll of their backs. I'm sure they wouldn't be happy with the prospect of Mikey being involved in any way though.
    Agreed. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Can you see the interview with Ed? "Those fuckers better be wearing a cup!" [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

[ March 25, 2002 at 10:26 AM: Message edited by: DLR'sCock ]</p>

Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

03.01.10 @ 10:22 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I bet they got a good chuckle out of it when they heard the news. I doubt they're jealous at all; I'm guessing they wish both Sammy and Dave well.

Eruption
    Last Online

07.10.17 @ 09:12 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts

Originally posted by Guitar Shark:
    I bet they got a good chuckle out of it when they heard the news. I doubt they're jealous at all; I'm guessing they wish both Sammy and Dave well.
    I'm thinking the same thing. They will get a chance to sit back and actually see how DLR and Sammy are both currently viewed by the public. It can be a tryout of sorts. I see it as a possible lead to a reunion in the future with everyone involved. How can the Van Halen/Van Hagar fans be disappointed when both sides are appeased? [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    It can be a win win situation for the brothers Van Halen. Flamboyant party animal DLR and the balladeer Hagar as frontmen. Two obviously successful eras that are not left abandoned. Hell we can even let Gary be a roadie. "check...check 1....check 2...check...check....Mr. Roth and Mr. Hagar your mics are now ready." DLR:"thanks squirt." Hagar: "now go make a few margaritas in the back and don't forget I like mayonaisse on my ham sandwich."

Favorite VH Album

All of em
    Favorite VH Song

Impossible to name only one
    Last Online

01.08.17 @ 09:19 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Glenn:

I think that Eddie and Alex will convince themselves that it's pathetic that two former enemies are forced to tour together in order to get any kind of high profile back. That's how they'll let it roll of their backs.
    Thats true Glenn, but its just as pathetic that Van Halen would have to get one of those guys back in order to get any kind of high profile back for themsleves too.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VH
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The Van Halen brothers are out of show buiz.
    There is nothing left of that band anymore!

Favorite VH Album

balance
    Favorite VH Song

Finish What ya started
    Last Online

07.24.09 @ 01:50 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

persoanlly , I dont think Ed or Alex are too worried that Sam And Dave are touring together, I think its pretty obvious at this point that Ed and Al cant stand Dave, or else we would be talking about the reunion that already happened .
    It wasnt like the VH boys hid what they were saying about Dave...did any of you see the MTV rockumentaries back in the 80s ? I have them on tape if not....so I dont think there are too many secrets to be shared between the two....
    Van Halen rocked....with two different lead singers...the third....well...that speaks for itself....(UGH) I am sick of all this bickering about Roth being better than Sam and vice versa ....they both had their strong and weak points...
    The Roth lovers need to quit bashing Sam , and recognize him for his talent .
    Van Halen was great....the greatest....too bad we are where we are now....I guess it had to end sometime though....its really sad though...I remember Ed saying over and over..."we are in this for life...I'll still be playing when I'm 60...I might not be jumpin...might be sitting on a stool...but we will still be playing..."
    Well Ed....we miss ya....please send us a message....a sign...we love ya man !!!
    [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    keVH

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 06:30 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts

I honestly think that Ed and Al really don't care what's going with Roth or Hagar. Does anyone really think that the brothers concern themselves with ex lead singers? Probably not.
    "It's now officially 5150 time!!!"