Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just my theroy:

Several posters were making a racket about the bands' lack of an acknowledgement for the victims that died on Sept 11. Tempers flared.

Shortly after that, brad took the forum off line.
    Think there's a connection?

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Secrets
    Last Online

08.30.13 @ 12:55 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I thought Brad was building a new and improved version.

Perhaps, Eddie got tired of the shit people were saying about him in the forums. I dunno. I doubt the forums were closed because of 9-11.
    Eat Us And Smile!!

www.davidleerothfans.com
    Webmaster

=WARF=

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

the bands way of saying fuck you basically. they were tired of the negativity so it was shut down as far as i can tell. i could be wrong, but it seems logical.

just seems the band has no plans whatsoever to let us in on, and that includes leaving a message board open to routinely bash them.

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

The Next One
    Favorite VH Song

The Last One
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

First off That mesg forum was not free. Brad and co got paid and there are other cost's. Now BEFORE you start with "VH IS WORTH MILLIONS ITS A DROP IN THE BUCKET TO THEM MONEYWISE" I agree. Whatever the cost, VH could float that boat no problemo. But heres my point. I spent many a hour lurkin, postin etc on the PD. 99% of what was on there was unadulturated BULLSHIT....some was funny some was not. Every time a member of VH was REPORTED to have farted somewhere the place went crazy with threads and sub threads of specualtion on what that fart "really" ment and who was the singer now and this guys leavin the band and Ed's dyin and blah blah blah........I think what happened is one day Ed Mike and Alex just said enuff is enuff.. We aint payin for this crap-o-rama circus anymore. Rumors on the PD where starten to get press as if they were real news for gods sake. Now I am not defending VH. It is thier fault for sealing up all communications to the outside world and adding fuel to the specutalive fire. I just think they got tired of having to pay for a site that generated rumors and bs and was becomming an aggrivation to them. JMHO Peave I&SS
    <a href="http://bleedstreet1.homestead.com/studio.html" target="_blank">BLEEDSTREET RECORDING STUDIO</a>

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

A forum with the installed user base of the PD eats a lot of bandwidth, I'm sure. Bandwidth costs money. Money is something VH hasn't really made since '96.

I'm sure someone told Brad to take it offline until there was some real band news to have one for. In the meantime, it would only waste EVHINC's money.
    "Just once I'd like to do the right thing and not get punished for it."

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Originally posted by Itchy & Scratchy Show:
    Every time a member of VH was REPORTED to have farted somewhere the place went crazy with threads and sub threads of specualtion on what that fart "really" ment and who was the singer now and this guys leavin the band and Ed's dyin and blah blah blah........
    LOL!

PD took a dirt nap because there was no point in Eddie and Alex paying Puff Braddy to maintain (if that's what you'd like to call it) a message board that revolved around a nonexistent band. There's no singer, no bass player (for all intents and purposes), no manager... No direction.

It had nothing to do with 9-11. It had everything to do with there being a lot of ill will within the fan base which VH, themselves, created with assistance from Mush(mouth)room Man.

I'm not surprised that PD got the 'Old Yeller' treatment. What surprised was how long it took to put the gun to its baby blue head.
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

The Next One
    Favorite VH Song

The Last One
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by BEZEK KNOWS BEST:
    Fuck Brad!!!
    [img]graemlins/scared.gif[/img]
    <a href="http://bleedstreet1.homestead.com/studio.html" target="_blank">BLEEDSTREET RECORDING STUDIO</a>

Unchained
    Last Online

01.28.16 @ 01:53 PM
    Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts

I think after the Arizona appearance and comments by Mike to Rol and FULLBUGAZ, and the fact that Brad shot them down down as per instruction from the band, that the band took the only stance it could on its message board to assure the split with WB would go through as they had wished. I doubt if WB heard tell of an album in the can with Dave and then saw it backed up by the band on their official site, they would have let the band go quite as quickly and easily. After the way the Dome members backed up the brothers who reported the news from Mike, it might appear to anyone from WB checking that Mike indeed was telling the truth and it was just the company line when Brad called Bullshit. So before the WB situation got fucked up and slowed down any slower than it already was, the Dome is shut down for damage control more than anything else, and with all the shit going on now, it is a good thing as Brad doesn't have to go to the band to verify or deny each and every thing we come up with. If a full scale reunion is on, a good move in my opinion. Like I've always said, when the Dome comes back up, I think we will finally hear what the band plans to do. At least I hope so. Kind of odd how no one is saying shit about anything? Where did I read or hear this before?
    John 3:16, Can You Dig It?

People, the 6 wings of the Mighty Van Halen will fly again! Can You Dig It?

You gotta give more than you take! Can You Dig it?

And underneath the arch, it turned into a march,
    and there He found a spark to set this fucker off!
    Set it off, set it off now children,set if off!

We are down the road! I Can Dig It! Can You?

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 3
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Fuck Brad!!!
    "Jebe Ga"