Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

1 thru Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

05.07.15 @ 12:27 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

EVERYONE, Someone find out his mailing address! Everyone mail your VH cd's,records,tapes, swag, striped guitars, fucking everything!!!! Send it all back to Dickhead Eds house! He'll have to hire a fucking dumpster company to get rid of it all! That would be fucking hilairous!!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    The Pumpkinhead!

"After three decades you still don't get the fact that VH the band was greater than the sum of all of its parts -- and those parts fit perfectly together, especially in the CVH lineup." - Delighted Romeo, Hit the nail right on the God Damn Head!!!

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 03:10 AM
    Liked 1,482 Times in 904 Posts

Just a question, Pumpkinhead. I understand how everyone feels over the latest 'news' over copyrights and whatnot. I've have noticed that pretty much all your posts have been very negative towards Eddie and Van Halen (which is one and the same I guess). You do have a right to post what you want but how long are you going to go on a fan site and continuely bash the band. I'm not looking for a fight but just wondering?
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

1 thru Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

05.07.15 @ 12:27 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Raldo:
    Just a question, Pumpkinhead. I understand how everyone feels over the latest 'news' over copyrights and whatnot. I've have noticed that pretty much all your posts have been very negative towards Eddie and Van Halen (which is one and the same I guess). You do have a right to post what you want but how long are you going to go on a fan site and continuely bash the band. I'm not looking for a fight but just wondering?
    Well maybe you can't read very well then! I have never said one bad thing about them, even stuck up for them, until fucking yesterday! Going after fan sites is fucking bullshit, no matter how you slice it! Telling fan sites they cant use the vh logo is utterly rediculeous! (I know, I cant spell for shit) Anyways..... This is the last fucking straw that broke the camels back! They can take their logo and shove it up their fucking pie hole! Oh and BTW, Yea, I'm at one of the best fan sites around, and I post here, but this place has always been more about the people that about the (non-exestint) Band! VH can go scratch!
    The Pumpkinhead!

"After three decades you still don't get the fact that VH the band was greater than the sum of all of its parts -- and those parts fit perfectly together, especially in the CVH lineup." - Delighted Romeo, Hit the nail right on the God Damn Head!!!

Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

Originally posted by Pumpkinhead:
    EVERYONE, Someone find out his mailing address! Everyone mail your VH cd's,records,tapes, swag, striped guitars, fucking everything!!!! Send it all back to Dickhead Eds house! He'll have to hire a fucking dumpster company to get rid of it all! That would be fucking hilairous!!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    Sounds like a good idea. Just might have to do it.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Van Gully will probably save the postage and deliver his stuff in person when he goes to pick up Wolfie.

Going to send this to the Opinions forum folks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 03:10 AM
    Liked 1,482 Times in 904 Posts

Pumpkinhead, you did have some good points and I did read your posts. What I meant by negative, was the constant "Fuck Eddie" and "Fuck Van Halen" in most of them. Like I said, not looking for a fight, just some good discussion.

By the way, you hit the nail on the head with your comment about the "site being more about the people then about the band". [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Can\'t pick just one
    Last Online

08.20.08 @ 02:53 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What I meant by negative, was the constant "Fuck Eddie" and "Fuck Van Halen" in most of them.

That brings up an interesting idea. We can all log on to the online Van Halen store, and pickup the T-shirt that says, "Who the f@#k is Eddie Van Halen?". [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Jim Bailes

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 04:10 PM
    Liked 968 Times in 388 Posts

Originally posted by Pumpkinhead:
    i thought you were leaving for a week

[img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw