Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Save
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Eye suffacozza YEWW! Goo's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.01.00
    Age
    45
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    12,860
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    09.25.16 @ 03:47 AM
    Likes
    26
    Liked 54 Times in 33 Posts


    Premium Member
    From the 'no news is making us desperate' dept..

    "Headphones-Wearing Pedestrian Loudly Proclaims Iron Man Status

    MINNEAPOLIS— Local resident James Gaines loudly proclaimed his Iron Man status Monday while walking down Hennepin Avenue wearing a Sony Discman. "I am Iron Man," Gaines announced in a deep, foreboding voice before launching into his dark, personal tale of madness and revenge. Gaines has previously declared himself "hot for teacher," "a teenage lobotomy," and "a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm."


    [/roth mode on] Obviously, this reference simply proves what everyone deep down knows - that classic VAN HALEN is THE timeless, solid gold gilt plated motorised rickshaw, careening around a crowded street in south east asia, running over old ladies, MONSOON BETTY, tearing up the dresses of peasants in the world known as rock and roll, motherfuckers!!' [/roth mode off]

    [/sam mode on] Proves Roth - era van halen was merely a clown act, belittled by todays mass media, and grossly inferior - both musically and spiritually - to the great, thinking mans rock band - van halen - with Sammy Hagar singing. A band that could touch deep human emotions, emotions driven by soulful, complex subjects, such as love, relationships, steak, and passing out in a pathetic drunken stupor on a nice beach' [/sam mode off]

    [/gary mode on] huh? My ass was itchy. So hang me. [/gary mode off]

    [ November 28, 2001 at 03:35 AM: Message edited by: Goo ]</p>
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......

  2. #2
    Hang 'Em High Stuff No More's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.04.00
    Location
    Tropic of Capricorn
    Posts
    6,082
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Favorite VH Song

    Dreams
    Last Online

    01.08.05 @ 10:08 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    In keeping with the humor:

    <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Goo:
    [/roth mode on] Obviously, this reference simply proves what everyone deep down knows - that classic VAN HALEN is THE timeless, solid gold gilt plated motorised rickshaw, careening around a crowded street in south east asia, running over old ladies, MONSOON BETTY, tearing up the dresses of peasants in the world known as rock and roll, motherfuckers!!' [/roth mode off]<hr></blockquote>

    Bah! You're obvious Roth fanatical bias is coloring your view of reality. It wouldn't surprise me if you think Dave solo is the greatest pinnacle of music!

    <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Goo:
    [/sam mode on] Proves Roth - era van halen was merely a clown act, belittled by todays mass media, and grossly inferior - both musically and spiritually - to the great, thinking mans rock band - van halen - with Sammy Hagar singing. A band that could touch deep human emotions, emotions driven by soulful, complex subjects, such as love, relationships, steak, and passing out in a pathetic drunken stupor on a nice beach' [/sam mode off]<hr></blockquote>

    Your enlightened view touches me. To see someone finally 'get' it makes all the hours of putting up with the Rothians worth it. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Goo:
    [/gary mode on] huh? My ass was itchy. So hang me. [/gary mode off]<hr></blockquote>



    [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]
    "Just once I'd like to do the right thing and not get punished for it."

  3. #3
    Eruption Bigdaddy_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.30.99
    Age
    35
    Location
    Baltimore, MD USA
    Posts
    1,021
    Favorite VH Album

    All of em
    Favorite VH Song

    All of em
    Last Online

    09.20.16 @ 04:26 PM
    Likes
    29
    Liked 43 Times in 27 Posts


    Premium Member
    Nice
    WHOAOH! Hey you! Who said that? Baby how you been?

  4. #4
    Baluchitherium JWS_5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.26.00
    Age
    32
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    4,366
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Right Now
    Last Online

    05.18.09 @ 10:19 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Goo, the Dave/Sammy/Gary responses were just damned classic.
    I'm one of those crazies on your block.

    writing

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. A little end of year humor
    By racefan8 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12.14.05, 05:52 AM
  2. Idaho Teen Scalped After Slight
    By Ace Ventura in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02.09.05, 10:15 AM
  3. Brief VH mention at TheOnion.com
    By Shumway in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03.05.03, 01:19 PM
  4. A bit of humor
    By tribb in forum World Trade Center/Pentagon Attacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10.09.01, 05:41 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11.28.00, 11:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •