Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned!
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Long time fan here speaking for the 1st time.
    I grew up with VH right with their 1st album-bleww everyone's minds. I also just bought David Lee's new cd and to tell you the truth, it's TOTTALLY AWESOME! I say get the old band (with Vai and friends), get Templeman and get Warner Bros to do a massive PR campaign and do HIS thing. Eddie and the boys suck donkey d---. The reason you ain't heard any news is because the dumb motherfucker is STILL an alcoholic with cancer and is ready to die. Can you imagine these old men trying to keep up with Roth, who is in GREAT shape and takes care of his body? No news in 2 years is pure bullshit-I say Van Halen DESPERATELY needs Roth, NOT the other way. This is proved by how much everyone would like to see them back together. So Dave, if you're listening, don;t sell yourself short-van halen will probably hire Tony Bennett- he'll actually look better than Ed--Ed looks like keith Richards what a shame. His attitude sucks completely-too many front page Guitar mag pictures. I say move on and let Van Halen wither and die-it deserves it. It was ruined by 2 asshole alcoholics.

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Without Eddie Van Halen playing guitar, Warner Brothers wouldn't invest 7 dollars in David Lee Roth these days.

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah, there's a flip-side to that coin-with evh,they obviously aren't spending 7 dollars with him.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 12:07 AM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    Im gonna move this to opinions/speculation man, it's more suited to that forum
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

quote:
    Originally posted by Sputssuck:
    The reason you ain't heard any news is because the dumb motherfucker is STILL an alcoholic with cancer and is ready to die.

Re-read that and think to yourself just how many hours of enjoyment you have had getting from that man and his fiddle and tell me you dont feel like an ass for saying that.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sputssuck:
    Yeah, there's a flip-side to that coin-with evh,they obviously aren't spending 7 dollars with him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Okay, but I was just answering your original side of the coin, which was that WB should shovel some money into DLR solo. And that isn't going to happen.

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Dave needs Van Halen the same way they need him. Anyone who doesn't realize that would be retarded enough to say Eddie's still drinking, has cancer, and is ready to die.

Oh wait, that shit just happened.

And you say Ed's attitude sucks? Jesus...
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Banned!
    Last Online

02.18.06 @ 12:32 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i wil say he is a pretty miserable fuck!!!!!!
    EVH is finished and you can flame me for saying that but we'll see where he is a year from now. wiothout dave it will be VHIII again.... no sorry let me start over. it will be worse than VHIII.

they need dave so bad its killing evh and he knows he has to try and make it work. the music industry will be laughing for years. I personally thing VH is washed up and just a plain joke!!!!! sorry guys but your god needs an attitude adjustment. i was never a evh fan..... but will always be a DLR fan. im sorry but eddie is not the band and VHIII proved that. wake up guys hes not what you guys make him out to be.

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I say move on and let Van Halen wither and die-it deserves it. It was ruined by 2 asshole alcoholics.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

they have an anonymous place for those suffering from self-delusion
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /><br />God Bless the USA!!!!<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

And Dave is certainly not who some people would make him out to be, either. If Dave had any way back to fame other than VH, he'd have taken it sometime in the past 10 years. He was reduced to playing clubs he'd not have even walked into 15 years ago, while fronting a VH tribute band.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as big of Dave fan as any. At the same time, I'm not living in the same fantasy world that some folks are.

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

A Different Kind of Truth
    Favorite VH Song

As Is
    Last Online

10.09.12 @ 02:50 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

-I say Van Halen DESPERATELY needs Roth, NOT the other way. This is proved by how much everyone would like to see them back together. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Including Roth ...wait that makes it disproved I think

.....Everyone can attack their "enemies" and defend their "heroes"....or alternatively wait for the music and the show. Most of us will never even get to meet any members of VH - yet a large number of people seem to think they are best friends with them....weird
    Delusions of eloquence

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning, ADKOT
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 07:29 PM
    Liked 444 Times in 246 Posts

Eddie and the boys suck donkey d---. The reason you ain't heard any news is because the dumb motherfucker is STILL an alcoholic with cancer and is ready to die<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This might be the most idiotic thing I've ever read here. Congratulations Stupid, you just made a TOTAL ASSHOLE of yourself, you should be proud.

Doesn't this type of nonsense belong at the Pleasure Dump. Hey Sputssuck you should head over there, there are all kinds of morons like yourself over there, and you’ll fit right in.

Don't even bother responding to me, 'cause I really don't want anything to do with a piece of shit like yourself.

M*U*L*E

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah, I am responding monkey-dick. Who the hell is gonna STOP him from drinking? Val?
    What the hell else has he got? A ton of money for a "self admitted" moron who would've been pumping gas at a gas station if it weren't for music". Wake up, jackass and smell the coffee. Van Halen is nothing without Roth, PERIOD. Roth should distance himself as far away from these assholes as he can. They are history. Wake up from your stupor. Eddie quit drinking-what, you go to his house every day and drink tea with him? Just look at a recent photo of the man.
    Sounds like your whole life is meshed with this fantasy-you don't by any chance pump gas at a gas station do you?

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Cool. I just wrote another name down in my book of morons who will never again be worthy of response from me or anybody else in another thread. Dime a dozen. Rock on.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sputssuck...me thinks you are Newzboy, and angry that people didn't buy your shit story.

You have just shown your true colors by asking if someone pumps gas. I pump my gas all the time, but I guess you were referring to their occupation. I am a teacher, I hate my job after only 2 years (too much political BS with the administration & parents). People would consider me a 'professional'. That label means jack shit to me, for one reason: I don't judge a person by their job unless they are illegally employed.

People who pump gas, pick up garbage, clean toilets, etc., are not looked up to by the population. I, on the other hand, have the utmost respect for them. Why? Because they have hard, miserable jobs that most people wouldn't do, including me. So your smart-ass remark did a great job of showing us just how much a low-life you are.

Your irreverant comments towards Ed and others are just completely out of line. If you feel the way you claim to, then why share it? If I wanted more negativity about the whole situation, I know where to find it.

This message board has attained an amazing level of class and dignity. People like you TRY to bring it down, but you fail. Brett and others have worked their asses off to make this place what it is, yet you come in here with no respect for them, their work, the band, the users here, and mostly YOURSELF. Every time you open your mouth you embarrass yourself. I suggest you post over at the PD...they have a BUNCH of people like you. (rude, lewd, crude, obnoxious, childish, disruptive, annoying, etc etc etc)You should feel right at home. If the PD doesn't suit you, perhaps the Metallica board will.
    Don't bark at me...<b>I</b> didn't name ya.