Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

right now....Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

I Like \'Em All!
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I doubt Brad Starks ever checks out the forums, but since he never responds to my email, I thought I'd post this here.

The official VH site blows! Calling it an official site is a friggin' joke. The first update to the so-called news section in months and all we get is Happy Birthday Eddie and "The boards will return a little later down the road.....", what the hell is that supposed to mean? You should be a politician, you've completely mastered the art of talking while saying nothing! It's been a helluva long time since we've had any kind of official word as to the status of this once mighty band. The band cuts ties with Warners and we get nothing from the band's official site. We have to find out somewhere else as usual. How damn hard is it to just tell us, is Van Halen done? I know you and the band probably think we fans are idiots and should get a life, excuse me for caring about something that's meant so much to me and been such a huge part of my life for the past 20 years. Eddie inspired me to pick up the guitar and Van Halen's music has literally been the soundtrack to most of my life. At this point, I don't care if the band ever records or tours again, I just want to know what the deal is, will Van Halen ever exist again? Quite frankly, I think it's pompous and rude to leave us in the dark for almost four years, not that you or anyone in the band would give a damn.

May You All Rest In Peace,
    Matt Stone
    Waiting4Ed

[ January 27, 2002 at 09:29 PM: Message edited by: Waiting4Ed ]</p>
    <a href="http://www.geocities.com/uovhr/" target="_blank">VISIT THE UNOFFICIAL VAN HALEN RADIO!</a><br /><br />"The future of Van Halen is just gonna be, I mean we are in this for life. We're just gonna continue on you know, making the best possible music we can and hopefully the fans will like everything we do, just blaze on"<br />Edward Van Halen 1986

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 3
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Vote 1 VHLINKS for "NEW OFFICAL SITE"
    "Jebe Ga"

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That was a great letter.

As I think Wolfie3 said, that site and its webmaster are a disgrace. The site aesthetically looks like crap and is rarely updated. And when it is updated, the "news" is usually about some stupid special on VH1 that mentions the band for a minute. That site says to me that not only does Van Halen not care about the fans, they don't even care about themselves.

Brad and the band obviously think we're idiots and are too coarse to figure out that "No news is good news" is a load of horseshit. Anything against Brad or the band is immediately censored by his lackeys over there who are probably looking for some VH favors down the road if the band ever gets together. That site is "officially" hypocrisy and cold, corporate bullshit.