Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: sammy blows

Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

whats up with this, sammy says all this about dave etc, he is tired of dave painting his hair on and his voice is shot. etc dave needs to bring his own crowd. shit how many fans does sammy have without daveon this tour not half as many. sammy hasnt sold this many tickets in ages since pre 1995
    well i guess sam will look good to some on this. but i think it stinks and shows.
    that dave isnt only one with ego.
    sammy you should tell the real reason.
    (( back up bitch! i missed the order box, move your ass back please , so i can order my food,((well if you would have pulled up to the right place in first place.,. look lady back the fuck up or im gonna cap your ass!! yeah uh ill take a#4 quarter pounder plain with cheese only.!!!! drive thru please !!

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Good one for the Opinions forum, sending it there now.

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by lefthandtapper:
    whats up with this, sammy says all this about dave etc, he is tired of dave painting his hair on and his voice is shot. etc dave needs to bring his own crowd. shit how many fans does sammy have without daveon this tour not half as many. sammy hasnt sold this many tickets in ages since pre 1995
    well i guess sam will look good to some on this. but i think it stinks and shows.
    Fuck n' A! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

I totally agree dude. Sammy was way unprofessional and out of line with all that while Dave has been the total opposite.

Sam dropped mega points with me for that crap!
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Dave's not one to defend when it comes to being professional. How many shows have been cancelled this tour because of him? He ducked out of a show here in MN on the 8th of Sept.

I could really give a shit about what either of these guys might have to say about each other. I've said worse, and I don't even know them. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ August 01, 2002, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: MikeL ]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Yeah, Sam was a nutfuck with those comments. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img] No class.

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

So this is love?
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by lefthandtapper:
    No shit. Sammy has been rippin dave while dave hasnt said much of anything about sammy in his interviews. i think the reason is that Sammy is jealous, because when MOST people think of VH they think of the early years. Whenever something comes on MTV about VH ALL of the people (rockstars) interviewed always comment on how great VH was with the diamond one. And Brett Michaels said, " Sammy is my friend so Vh with them was good but it wasnt the same." or something along those lines. Also, after sammy got kicked out/quit, the "reunion" with dave was getting huge press and everyone was excited. So sammy is using these interviews to make himself seem better and build himself up since he is jealous. Oh yeah, thats also why he played the same 3 dave tunes at all their concerts when he was with VH.
    Lets Hope VH gets some Sensible Shoes that lead them back to Dave.

Last Online

12.07.17 @ 01:08 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts

Dave off the stage????

Favorite VH Album

Balance/Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

any that Mike played and sang
    Last Online

05.26.16 @ 06:55 PM
    Liked 182 Times in 99 Posts

You know....before this tour ever started , Roth was constantly ripping Sammy...even on the Howard Stern show...I never heard one Sammy fan whine about this...But now...Sam comes out and speaks some truth about Roth...after all what is he right now but a nostalgia act...and the show I saw his hair was glowing in the dark ...he missed lines...sang verses twice...came in late...Roth acts completely old and washed up..Cmon...how lame is it to forget the words to songs you wrote the lyrics to and have sang millions of times...
    All Sammy did was call it like he saw it...
    Sam is ten times the singer...100 times the musician ...and 1000 times the showman as Roth..
    deal with it Roth heads...Roth got old before his time...he was great once, and you still see flashes...but its just not there anymore...and you all know it...thats why you whine so much when someone points it out...because you want to stay in denial and hope for some reunion that will turn not just Roth, but all of VH into a nostalgia act...because thats all Roth has...memories of what was...
    Kev [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    AKA Kevohman and KevohmanII