Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Timing

Last Online

06.14.15 @ 08:46 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quite some time ago there were some "chapters" from a book Sammy was supposed to be writing floating around. I found a printout of these the other day and re-read them. If they were true, then some of the bs that comes around and the silence makes sense. If Ray Daniels contract was based on a declining percentage each year after he was fired there might have been enough bad blood that the brothers didn't want him to receive any more money from them. I don't have the "chapters" with me here at work but I believe what Sammy said was that each year after he ,Ray Daniels, was fired his percentage would be cut in half until after 3 years (?) he would get nothing. If the brothers said this was the reason that might be grounds for a lawsuit (people sue over anything these days) hence the silence. It could also be the reason that the Dave experiment didn't work. The lawyers probably had a heyday trying to write up contracts and adding in the Daniels factor made it a nightmare. My opinion is that anything new from VH will come after the anniversary date of Daniels firing, rumored to be in November. I can see them holding out for a few extra months to not have to give away a percentage to someone who has done nothing for the band. Also, these guys are rich. They can take a year or two or five off without HAVING to work, if I could I would. I believe when we do get something new from them we will discover that has to do with more than just one or two things. It will be many things combined, health, Daniels, just wanting time off, letting the music scene change a little, Timing is everything.
    I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here!

Favorite VH Song

strung out....
    Last Online

02.28.14 @ 06:54 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

hmmm....could be..

p.s i too feel more like i do now than i did when i got [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]