Register
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 02:36 PM
    Liked 11,542 Times in 4,917 Posts

Ok I've added a few things, and made a few changes today on the board, so here they are.

1. I hate those ugly form buttons like "Submit Reply," "Clear Fields," etc., so I have switched them to nicer looking graphics and am going to try to all of those gray buttons throughout the board. You'll also notice I changed the "Go!" button as well to something more aesthetically pleasing. This is quite a time-consuming process I am learning.

2. Also, I have removed the preview post feature. The thing never really worked all that well (sometimes it would submit the post without warning), so I figured it wasn't worth the trouble.

3. Thanks to Homeunit, we have another new user image available, a promo shot of Eddie from "Balance." Here it is:

Enjoy!

------------------
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

[This message has been edited by Brett (edited May 19, 2000 at 03:22 PM).]

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Light Up The Sky
    Last Online

04.20.05 @ 02:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Let me get this straight. You had to make all the modifications to this board yourself. Specifically when you click on the name of the last reply, you go right there. Also the information about number of posts, who posted last, how many members, etc.

The reason why I ask is that I've noticed that most of the message boards I've been to are all going UBB. But none of them have the conveniences that I've taken for granted around here. I like UBB alot, but not one board is as smart as this one. You shold charge other webmasters for your package ad ons!

------------------
    RLRR LRLL

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 02:36 PM
    Liked 11,542 Times in 4,917 Posts

I mean the board does come with some features, but I have added A TON of features for you guys as well as a lot behind-the-scenes stuff as well. The UBB has a very dedicated community of code hackers that have helped create a lot the features that I have added, but like them, I create my own, and this board has a bunch of them, like the worldtime thing, the last post feature on the topic pages, ummm...the last post in your profile, the welcoming of the last username to register (which every UBB seems to have now), and other stuff I can think of right now. Of course I have added stuff that others have created like User Image, and the online thingy, and the change username, and a bunch of others.

I am a moderator on the UBB's support forums, have been for years, so I know the product really well. I just don't have time to help too many people add stuff, I help the Sarge because he's a good guy and VH fan.

But no this is WAY WAY passed just being a stock UBB.

------------------
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com