Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Eruption
    Last Online

07.14.10 @ 09:31 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Does anyone know of a place on the internet that sells that 'VH-iSong CD Rom'?? And also, does anyone know where you can buy Boss and MXR pedals for good prices? I would buy off Ebay but I don't want crap.

Brandon

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bcgvh:
    And also, does anyone know where you can buy Boss and MXR pedals for good prices? I would buy off Ebay but I don't want crap.

Brandon
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try Musician's Friend. www.musiciansfriend.com

Hope that helps. Apply for their credit card, it only takes a few minutes. Out.

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by track 5:

Try Musician's Friend.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey thats a good idea there t5!

The guitar that I'm playing in that pic floating around the forums is a Les Paul Studio that I brought from them a few years back. What I actually wanted was a Les Paul Studio Lite which I thought was even "tighter" lookin' than all the Paul's.

Cool things about MF is that there prices are always rock bottom for custom gear and they have a pretty good variety in which too choose from.

Bad things about them, make sure you get what you ordered. In my only time really getting anything worth was that Les Paul Studio Lite but actually got the Les Paul Studio instead. I wanted to return it but I kept it cause it was a Les Paul non the less and wanted to play and keep it right then and there.

------------------
    Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags

"It's like somebody stealing your car and coming back the next week saying hey! check out my new car?" -EVH talkin' bout his two-hand tapping technique

[This message has been edited by Eyes of the Night (edited January 07, 2001 at 10:39 PM).]