Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Eruption
    Last Online

07.14.10 @ 09:31 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Has anyone ordered anything from these guys lately, or know anything about them? I ordered a neck from them at the end of June and haven't heard anything since. Do they have a phone number or anything? Their web site use to say it would take 8-12 weeks, but about 2 months ago it was changed to 8-52 weeks. I've always thought these guys were pretty reliable but now I'm starting to worry. It shouldn't take 7 months.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Carnal Knowledge
    Last Online

03.30.13 @ 09:28 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I never ordered from them, but just checked their website. You send your money to a post office box no. and they take it from there. I'm sure they're a reputable company, but you'd think a company that has all those products would have an address or phone line. Go back to the order form and type in that you'd like the status of your order and send that off. See what happens.
    Did you read the first page of his site?

"Important NEWS please read !!

I am no longer accepting any new orders. I have been busting my butt for almost 11 years now and it's time for some time off. This is due primarily to dealing with more and more unappreciative anal motards that have no clue as to how much time and effort goes into making custom guitars and parts. I have been very accommodating in meeting everyone's needs, but now it's time to address my needs and my family's. So I am completing the existing orders and will not take on new work until further notice. When I do resume taking on new orders it will be on a very selective and limited basis.

Please feel free to look around the web site as it will continue to be here.

Thanx again for all of those that have been good customers over the years and to those that have been able to understand and appreciate all of my effort in bringing them the guitar of their dreams.

Sincerely,

Jon Harper - Luthier/General Manager"

Doesn't sound like someone who's in a rush.
    Sounds like my luthier. You have to shove a firecracker up his ass to get him to pick up a peice of sandpaper.

[ January 08, 2002 at 03:33 PM: Message edited by: tribb ]</p>

Eruption
    Last Online

07.14.10 @ 09:31 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tribb:
    Doesn't sound like someone who's in a rush.
    Sounds like my luthier. You have to shove a firecracker up his ass to get him to pick up a peice of sandpaper.
    [ January 08, 2002 at 03:33 PM: Message edited by: tribb ]
    <hr></blockquote>

LOL!! I know what you mean. I read the first page, but that was placed there 3 months after he got my money. And after paying him $150 I think he should at least tell me something. I'll definitely do what you said and go back to the order form, I'd never thought of that before. Thanks alot Tribb!! [img]smile.gif[/img]