Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 965 Times in 386 Posts

hey pal! [img]smile.gif[/img]

know where i can find out how much one of my geetars is worth? i have an ibanez usa custom shop made in 1990 that was limited to only 250 pieces and i know it's a collectable. i was wondering how much i could get for it. it's got the necromancer paint job on it. i recently refitted it with the seymour duncan sh-90 in the bridge and a duncan hot rails strat replacement in the neck, sounds fuckin great. got a basswood body, maple neck, and rosewood fretboard

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it later
    Last Online

01.22.09 @ 09:08 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by JMJ:
    hey pal! [img]smile.gif[/img]

know where i can find out how much one of my geetars is worth? i have an ibanez usa custom shop made in 1990 that was limited to only 250 pieces and i know it's a collectable. i was wondering how much i could get for it. it's got the necromancer paint job on it. i recently refitted it with the seymour duncan sh-90 in the bridge and a duncan hot rails strat replacement in the neck, sounds fuckin great. got a basswood body, maple neck, and rosewood fretboard

JMJ
    www.jemsite.com has all the links to other ibanez sites, and probably someone there would know.
    rol.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

thanks for the head's up rol!

i've looked at that site countless times and can't find what i want...lol.

i know that the guitar retailed for 1500 when it came out, that's about all i know

there are people who make a big deal about ibanez guitars so i'm hopin i can get somethin decent for this thing.

lemme know if you come across anything, it'd be greatly appreciated!

JMJ

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Carnal Knowledge
    Last Online

03.30.13 @ 09:28 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

JMJ, what makes that guitar a custom shop model is the graphic on the body, and also that in combination with the pickups and bridge.
    You've altered the pickups so that will decrease it's value, as a collector will probably want it completely stock.
    Assuming you put everything back exactly like it left the factory, and the guitar is in absolute mint condition, (no scratches, dings, etc..)with original case it's worth about 925.-950.
    If it has a reverse headstock it's value is around 1000.
    If there are any scratches or dings on it the value drops by around 200.
    I realize you paid quite a bit for it but it's value is highest to the original purchaser.
    That's not to say you couldn't get better money from someone who wanted it badly enough, but that's it's value on the guitar market today.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Originally posted by tribb:
    JMJ, what makes that guitar a custom shop model is the graphic on the body, and also that in combination with the pickups and bridge.
    You've altered the pickups so that will decrease it's value, as a collector will probably want it completely stock.
    Assuming you put everything back exactly like it left the factory, and the guitar is in absolute mint condition, (no scratches, dings, etc..)with original case it's worth about 925.-950.
    If it has a reverse headstock it's value is around 1000.
    If there are any scratches or dings on it the value drops by around 200.
    I realize you paid quite a bit for it but it's value is highest to the original purchaser.
    That's not to say you couldn't get better money from someone who wanted it badly enough, but that's it's value on the guitar market today.
    yeah i know what makes it a custom, thanks homie!

i only paid 650 for the thing with the case a few months back...just i need the $$ right now and i figured i could get a grand for it...just wanted to make sure.

thanks tribb! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

JMJ

-Zachenfoot 2/23/10