Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Every Dave era album
    Favorite VH Song

Can\'t nail it down to one
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just curious to see if anyone out there has any "real world" testing of these babies.

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm supposed to recieve one to review on my site once they receive the second shipment. I'll post a link to the review here once its up. If the guitar sucks I won't hesitate to say it, but if it's good it will get praise. I'll be sure to post the link here once in done though.

BTW people must be buying them. They're sold out of every color except the sealer coat model.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it later
    Last Online

01.22.09 @ 09:08 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by GDL629:
    Just curious to see if anyone out there has any "real world" testing of these babies.
    Well the one they sent me to check out for them was a kick ass guitar, but then again it wasn't mass produced yet, I am curoius to see if they did the final changes I asked them to make,
    all cosmetic stuff but I'm still curiuos, they supposedly sent me one late last week we'll see.
    Rol.

btw if they do suck I had nothing to do with it [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by rolsguitars:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GDL629:
    Well the one they sent me to check out for them was a kick ass guitar, but then again it wasn't mass produced yet, I am curoius to see if they did the final changes I asked them to make,
    all cosmetic stuff but I'm still curiuos, they supposedly sent me one late last week we'll see.
    Rol.

</font>[/QUOTE]Late last week huh. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img] So THAT'S why I have to wait for the next shipment!? I think above all things I want to see how this 84T Gibson humbucker sounds. What kind of Duncan was in that black prototype they sent you Rol? I remember seeing the Seymour Duncan logo on that one.

Oh yeah and how' the new line of Rol's Guitars coming?!?!?!

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Nah, there's already enough pissin' and moanin' on the MusicYo board about the price. If it goes up to a grand, it won't sell anymore. They sold out quick because the first shipment was limited, but they wanted to put some out there since they were saying the guitars would be out in May.

Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

06.23.17 @ 09:49 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

theyve sold out already? who thinks this model is gonna shoot up to a grand in the next couple of months?
    www.rickshick.tumblr.com

1love4chi

Deftones , now and forever and only second to VH.

Dave or Sammy ?.........pffffft Eddie.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it later
    Last Online

01.22.09 @ 09:08 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by LarryJ:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rolsguitars:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GDL629:
    Rol.

</font>[/QUOTE]Late last week huh. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img] So THAT'S why I have to wait for the next shipment!? I think above all things I want to see how this 84T Gibson humbucker sounds. What kind of Duncan was in that black prototype they sent you Rol? I remember seeing the Seymour Duncan logo on that one.

Oh yeah and how' the new line of Rol's Guitars coming?!?!?!
    </font>[/QUOTE]I didn't take it out to check but I told them a Duncan Custom Custom was what Ed had supposedly worked on with Duncan so I'm assuming it was that one and they probably copied it for the 84 "T", it had a very nice tone rather ballsy with a nice low end if I remember correctly, I was really shocked at how well it played and sounded.

Now as for my line of guitars it's slower than hell, I want to do something different and I have ideas right now I'm drawing up a cross between the 5150 and a Jem, quilted maple top with contours no edges and a stained oil finished body and neck, duel hum with coil tapping, honestly I have so many ideas I don't know where to start, one thing is I want to finish up the last of the 5150's then it's full steam ahead on my own.
    Rol.
    thanks for asking btw.