Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Banned!
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi,
    I'ts "New Wolfgang" here. I think I was banned so I reregistered in order to respond to this post directed to me.

In response to Strangrey..( but it applies to many of you.) Below are comments by Strangrey with my responses postes after each question...
    --------------------------------------------------
    Strangrey wrote....

{I was just going to say...New Wolfgang. Do you realize that Rols has probably played more Wolfgangs than most QA testers at peavey has?}

* Who cares? All I know is the guy makes a living off the EVH name while at the same time bitching about and Criticizing him.

{Now, getting back to the Wolfies. I *do* build guitars....and I *do* design my own.}

*And?

{Take a look at this list:}

* Popping frets
    * poor glue lines behind paint
    * poor setups
    * neck warpage
    * sawdust trapped in paint
    * broken tremolos
    * inconsistent use of basswood (making each guitar sound drastically different)}

*bla bla bla.. I Have never had even one of those problems with the three I've owned for years and besides, Anyone can point to ANY guitar and say the same things.. EVERY fucking guitar has these same problems from time to time so your point is wasted.

{OK, Now....listen. The above list is very well known and accepted lists of problems associated with Peavey Wolfgangs....}

*Complete Bullshit! My brother is a Peavey dealer and 99% of wolfgangs NEVER come back for a repair of any kind do to the manufacturing. Try finding three Wolfgangs owners who agree with you.

{Now, even though there are problems with the EBMM EVH and Axis guitars.....they simply do not compare in frequency or magnitude to the problems that Peavey has with the Wolfgang.}

*There is NO consistent problems with Wolfgangs. MY brother is an authorized Peavey Dealer and service center.. I know the facts.

{The guitar is an inferior axe....PERIOD.}

*Oh I agree the EB/MM is a better built guitar, All you have to do is read my fucking posts but Apparently you did not.

{Now, having said that....if I couldn't play an Ernie Ball, I would probably play a Wolf. I still like the way that play, the necks and the shape..} *

*Well apparently according to Rols, They are all different, the necks feel different. In spite of the fact that they are all made on the same CC machine... ODD.

{But, let's not even start comparing the EBMM to the Peavey. The two do not even belong in the same ballpark....let alone the same damn ball league.}

* Actually they are in the same ball park, opposite ends Yes, But if the EB/MM is a 10 then the wolf is a 7 or 8, That's in the same ball park,

{Now, let's get back to the original reason for this post.....shall we?}

*Sure.

{Ed's bullshit!}

* Bull shit?..... Continue....

{Defend the man all you want. Rol is 100% correct.
    First Ed leaves Kramer because they arent made here in the US....then he leaves EBMM because they couldn't make enough......}

*And What's wrong with that?

{Now he joins up with Peavey...}

*So What?

{the biggest shit guitar maker in the US...}

* Not true. Complete garbage.

{The real reason?}

*Oh you know the "real"reason do you?..can't wait to hear it.. Please continue.

{is Because Hartley Peavey will gladly turn over all patents and profits from the wolfgang to Ed....in exchange for the higher stature that Peavey will get from Ed's presense with the company..

*And again, So fucking what? What's wrong with that? Sounds like a good business move to me..but apparently you guys are "offended" by it...strange.

{It's widely known that Hartley Peavey makes next to nothing to make the Peaveys. Why? because Ed's getting all the change.}

* You expect me to respond to this rubbish? The ONLY thing that is widely known is you are I have no fucking clue what the contract is and you're a fool if you think you do.

{If Ed can make the same profit from overseas guitars, he's going to fucking do it.}

*Again. Good for Ed. If someone wanted to build me a guitar and put my name on it and pay me for it, I would do it. As long as the guitar was worth the money. It's called business, Something that you guys have a hard time comprehending.

{Let's face it, the fucking guy doesn't care about anything except lining his pockets.}

* Only a complete fool would say something like this.

{He surely isn't making any music to care about that.}

*It's called Cancer,, You know as in .. Sick, Not feeling good, dieing...Ya know?

{The new wolfs may be good abuse me guitars....But lets face it, Ed's doing this to pad his bottom line...nothing else }

*Yes, I think EVERY REASONABLE PERSON understands that you go into business to make a profit.... That is What Eddie Is doing, That is what MY brother and I do, That is what Rols does by using the VH name. Padding your pocket is not a bad thing.

-------------MY comments below this line----------

.......Now, If I may, It seems you have a problem understanding the difference between guitars and human beings, No where in any of my posts did I say, suggest or imply that people did not have the right NOT to like the wolfgangs. That is your call. I simply responded to some out right false hoods about the wolfgang. I mentioned a number of times that the EB/MM is a better built guitar but you guys seem to skip right over that..

OK, Now bashing Eddie is a whole different issue, I'm not defending anyone, Eddie is a big boy and besides, He has done nothing that requires defense. He is in the guitar market to make a profit, You guys seems to have a major problem with that. I don't

I find it Very strange indeed that A person like Rols would have the balls to attack Eddie, Here is a Person who makes a fucking living off of The EVH name and Ed doesn't see one dime of the profit Yet Mr.Rols whines and complains about Eddie's "Bullshit". You guys keep bringing up comments that Eddie Made over 10 fucking years ago,, Get the fuck over it. Get on with your life and forget about What Eddie is doing with his... Judge your self not Eddie.

If You (strangrey)build guitars then put your energy into selling YOUR guitars and Let Eddie live his life the way he wants to. If he wants to sell an import version of the wolfgang then who the fuck are you to say he shouldn't ..Do you guys feel justified because ONCE in an interview 12 years ago Eddie Made a comment about Kramer? This is why You feel entitled to rip on him? It's fucking pathetic that you guys rag on Eddie. Worry about yourself not your hero. Trust me, Eddie Doesn't hold your opinion in very high esteem. He doesn't give a rats ass what you or Rolls thinks about him and what he does with his life.

Why don't you guys try to do something with your life instead of wasting it away worrying about What Eddie VH does with his.

[ January 21, 2002 at 08:33 AM: Message edited by: ebay sucks ]</p>

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 08:03 PM
    Liked 11,541 Times in 4,916 Posts

Either stop registering usernames, or your IP will be banned, I've had enough of you. You were warned yesterday and kept acting like a complete jackass anyways. So you are gone, get over it and get a life.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 08:03 PM
    Liked 11,541 Times in 4,916 Posts

Hey coward, if you're going to email me and rant like a juvenile, the least you can do is not delete your dumb AOL account before I can respond. Typical of a pathetic internet troll like you. Good riddance.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!